Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Meet the Parents

My parents aren’t vegetarian, but they’ve been so supportive, over the years, of my lifestyle. They’re always up for tasting vegan food, and my soy-o-phobic mom recently switched to Silk in her coffee!!!

I’m the luckiest girl in the world!

I know I’m supposed to be the animal lover… but there’s NO WAY I’d let Henry kiss me on the mouth!

Ooohh Aaahh– vegan pomagranite martinis :o)

[adthrive_ad id='ChocolateCoveredKatie_Below_Post_600x250_300x250' center='1']

1. VeggieGirl says:

oh my goodness, how funny!! my mom recently switched to hempmilk in her coffee; my dad lets Kiwi kiss him (I love Kiwi to death, but I’m not to keen on the really wet kisses from her, haha); and, as you know, my parents too are both omnivores and are 100% supportive of my veganism (and love every meal I prepare for our weekly Family Dinner Nights).

we are both two very lucky little vegans, that’s for sure ;0)

2. maybepigscanfly says:

Oh how fun to meet your parents! And that’s awesome that they are so supportive of you and veganism. Isn’t it great when you influence your parents food choices- yay for soy milk in coffee.

Hopefully my parents will one day be as supportive as yours.

3. stonielove says:

aw, what a lovely family you have! i also have a dog (jackie) and i lover her, but i don’t let her kiss on my mouth either.

those pomagranite martinis look great!

4. Peace, Love and Veganism says:

Thanks for your comments on my blog! It’s funny how parents will come around :) Isn’t it funny how people will kiss their dogs and then eat a hamburger?

5. tippitappi says:

how sweet!
    My name is Jenni, and I’m a 31 year old vegan girl/mum from Reggio Emilia, Italy…
    your blog is lovely, so is you and your supportive family! the little dog looks very much like another dog that I know that can’t swim either, but maybe she is just lazy.

6. Amy says:

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Your food pictures look yummy. I’m impressed that you manage to cook so much while in college! Pasta was about the most I could manage then, though now I have a proper kitchen I cook all the time.

7. Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock says:

Great pictures! That’s great that your parents are so supportive. :-)

8. Johanna3 says: