Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

I am the QUEEN of cake

And life in the Kingdom is gooooood!

Our first Royal Subjects are Mr. and Mrs. Coconut Cake, a.k.a. my snack from a few days ago. They hail from a local vegetarian restaurant.

Let’s meet our other Subjects, shall we?

Today’s snack– Mr. and Mrs. Chocolate-Hazelnut cake, who hail from the same county as The Coconuts.

And this is Ms. Chocolate Mint-Double Layer Cake. I consumed her a few weeks prior to this entry. She’s single, fellas (but quite high maintenance)!

Introducing Mr. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Double Layer Cake, from a kingdom in Philadelphia. Stay away, ladies; he’s mine!

That’s all we have for today. Please come again soon :o).

1. VeggieGirl says:

hahahaha, oh Katie, this made me laugh out loud – I LOVE the little story you created, to introduce your tantalizing cakes (I wish I had access to the vegan restaurant you get these cakes from! enjoy them for me please!). The subjects of your kingdom are certainly delicious-looking :0)

2. Hilary says:

haha, this made me laugh too. how cute it is. except now i want caaaake!

3. Peace, Love and Veganism says:

Holy Moly (or other not-so-mild expletive)! Excuse me while I wipe the slobber off of my screen…. Have you made anything so luscious from a vegan cookbook? I just bought Sinfully Vegan and was wondering what to start with…

4. maybepigscanfly says:

I don’t think that I’ve ever seen such a cakealicious post before! You must have really enjoyed your last few days! Favorites???

5. bazu says:

Oh my god, this is hilarious! First of all, so much yummy cake! Second of all, a queen who eats her subjects- aaaaugh!

6. vegprincess says:

Ohhhh, CAKE!

As a vegan of not-so-little stature, I am so jealous . . . lol, I am trying to shed some pounds, so no cake for me!

I read in one of you’re posts that you’re from Texas, and I just wanted to say ‘howdy!’ as a fellow vegan Texan (Tex-gan?). Check out my vegan food blog sometime!

–Kelli

7. Vegan_Noodle says:

Ok, no fair, I’m drooling now! I wonder if my soon-to-be hubby would be jealous if I dropped him for cake…. :-)