Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

New Farm Mac and Cheeze

Dinner tonight: New Farm Mac and Cheeze (with some spinach mixed in), sauteed mushrooms in olive oil and garlic, steamed green beans, and a glass of chilled mango juice (not pictured). My macaroni of choice tonight was Vitaspelt baby shells.

I loved every bite (and sip)!

vegan mac and cheese
And for dessert…

Amazing homemade peanut butter cookies, baked by my beautiful mom!

1. VeggieGirl says:

oooh look how “cheezy” that mac & cheeze looks!! yum!! I love the addition of mushrooms and spinach (and the garlic, especially – I loooove garlic).

those cookies look great!! how awesome is it that we can eat raw cookie dough, and NOT have to worry about salmonella or e.coli or anything nasty like that :0)

2. maybepigscanfly says:

I keep hearing about that mac and cheeze, but still haven’t made it. It looks so yummy and cheezy in your picture! Oh and I also use the Vitaspelt baby shells (and elbows too).

Your mom rocks for baking vegan cookies. Oh yes- I remember when I was little my mom always telling me not to eat too much dough with the raw egg and all. So not a problem for vegan deliciousness!

Have you tried RW Knudsen Mango Peach Juice- it’s amazing!

3. Vegetation says:

Mmmmm that New Farm Mac and Cheese is the best Mac and Cheese ever! Yours looks really saucy (just the way I like mine to be!).

And yum! Peanut butter cookie dough. I am a peanut butter addict!

4. Kati says:

I concur – eating raw cookie dough has always been one of my favorite things about being vegan. 😉 Though, truth be told, the fear of salmonella never really prevented me from eating cookie dough when I wasn’t vegan…but I digress.

Looking forward to more of your posts!

5. bazu says:

I love that mac & cheese recipe so much! What a wonderful dinner.

6. springsandwells says:

hey fun!
    I just found your blog for the first time and read a bunch of your old entries. Good stuff… I love that your meals all look so tasty and well-balanced, but also super yummy!

No one in my family does much baking… so I will have to bake my own peanut butter cookies – but those ones look great!

:) amey

7. Peace, Love and Veganism says:

Yes! The cookie dough comment is my favorite thing to say to snide meat eaters 😉