Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Family Stuff

To start off, here are the last two pictures of my trip to Boston and NYC:

Picture #1 is of a scrumptious coconut curry-seitan meal I ordered from Quantum Leap, near NYU. Quantum Leap’s menu doesn’t list desserts, but the day I went they had four types of vegan cheesecake– chocolate, key lime, coconut, and pumpkin! I bought two slices of key lime and one of chocolate, both to-go (they’re in my freezer at the moment, but they won’t be there long!). In other news, my dogs are angry with me for neglecting to post more of their pictures. So without further ado…
Henry’s absolute favorite place to sit is right next to my mom. He knows who feeds him!

Molly has a new favorite show– Meercat Manor! She gets very depressed when the show ends and we turn the channel to a boring “people show”.

1. Kate says:

The desserts sounds great! Cute family.

2. Veggie Cookster says:

Aw, your doggies are so cute! :)

3. VeggieGirl says:

I can’t believe that Quantum Leap doesn’t list the desserts on the menu!! How sneaky!! :0)

Love the family photo, and especially the photos of Molly and Henry – Molly’s so attentive while watching Meerkat Manor, haha.

4. Jody from VegChic says:

I hope you got to hit Grasshopper or MyThai when you were in Boston.

Hmmm, Quantum will be added to my list of places I want to try in NY.

That crustless pumpkin pie from a couple of posts back looks great. I’m thinking about bringing one of those to Thanksgiving. It will be low fat for me and great for the gluten free folk attending.

5. bean_mix says:

howdy ^^ I found your blog from veggiegirl and I am finding it to be very enjoyable reading ^^ You have some fab ideas for easy and tasty meals that I can prepare. Am looking forward to future posts, and I linked you on my blog ^^

6. Vegan_Noodle says:

Can I raid your freezer?

7. Jody from VegChic says:

Got your comment on my blog and thought I would let you know…

Buddha’s Delight on Harvard St reincarnated as MyThai which is really good.

There is a Buddha’s Delight in Chinatown though. —So you can still get your fix!

8. Pink Theory says:

awwww. Henry has perfected the “puppy dog eyes” !

9. Ashasarala says:

Yeah, Legal Seafoods has that little ‘vegetarian box’ dish or something, right? I tried that before. Part of me wants to go there to support the vegan part of the menu, but the other half wants to boycott the place entirely! Ah, decisions, decisions.

I love those doggie pics! It seems everyone in the blogger world has cats, cats and more cats. While I love cats immensely (I have one myself), I think it’s time we make some room for the cute doggies! :)

10. Amy says:

We went to Quantum Leap this past summer. I loved the Japanese bento box, and the second time we went there my fiance had green tea waffles! I’m not sure those were completely vegan, though.