Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Henry, what are you doing up there?

Someone needs to teach Henry how to properly sit in a chair…

He’s starting to have a negative influence on Molly.

Stay tuned… for my next post, I’m bringing you cookies!

1. Vegetation says:

Awwwww Henry, you’re so durn adorable!

2. Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) says:

Oh Henry, you look so VERY much like our dog “Wilson”. (I know we’ve discussed this before). Maybe you could teach Wilson how to sleep without taking up the ENTIRE King-size bed all for his grumpy little self…

3. Vegan_Noodle says:

I will be waiting patiently on those cookies!!

4. Wheeler's Black Label Vegan Ice Cream says:

Cute! I love it when dogs get into harmless mischief. :) -Amy @ Wheeler’s

5. Kumudha says:

I like your blog titles, pictures and sentences!

6. Seitan Wörshipper says:

Oh! You have lovely doggies, those funny pictures makes me happy :) My own dog friend (collie girl Nelli) it`s not wery into sofas execept when our whole human family sitting in your sofa and watching TV or some movie, then Nelli also wants sit on the sofa with us..And then there isn`t wery mutch pace to share because she is quite a big doggie girl 😉
    I have a friend who is wey into terriers, hes family breeds Skyeterriers-if you know those black, long-kind of hairy, big headed terriers with wey strong temperature!They have mny dogs in their family and all of them are really funny (and noisy) dogs.
    Your blog is nice, I like your bakings, they looks so delish..I`m not wery into baking but I have also just done some gingerbread creatures for christmas! I love decorate them! Your chocolate covered strawberries looks gorgeous too 😉

7. Sophie says:

I like Henry he’s a cute little fella and he’s got a great name awwwww!!!