Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Will the Christmas-Cookie Posts EVER end???

I promise that my next post will NOT be about Christmas cookies. But until then… more cookies!

The pictures below are of my mom, sister, and me making vegan linzer thimble cookies.

Above, Omni-sister has a cookie, hot from the oven.

Omni-sis and me, rolling (in) the dough

1. Vegan_Noodle says:

Keep the cookies comin’… (I’m guilty of making more cookies today…bad!)
    and have a happy new year!!!

2. Ruby Red Vegan says:

i don’t mind your cookie posts! there can never be too many cookies. it looks like you and your family had a lot of fun making them!

haha, i went to p.f. changs too! but i went a few days ago, so we weren’t there on the same day :( i’m writing about it in my next blog post!!

3. traci anne says:

Cookie posts are always a-ok! I had my first vegan cookie yesterday, and I was kinda disappointed (a Whole Foods maple oatmeal kind), but I blame that on the possible unfreshness and not on the veganness. Also, if Sweeney Todd doesn’t turn people off meat, I DON’T KNOW WHAT WILL. And I LOVE British meat pies, except now I’m thinking I’ll stick with the pie minus the meat *laugh*

Anyway. More cookies! And happy new year :)

4. Pink Theory says:

Long live the Christmas cookies…I don’t mind at all as I am sad that the holidays are now officially over :-( Happy New Year!

5. aTxVegn says:

Yeh, I’ve had enough cookies, but I’m pretty sure I could eat one of those. They look really nice@

6. Veg*Triathlete says:

Ooooooh, I was just looking at some linzer torte recipes, but now I like the idea of making them as cookies… they look delicious!

7. Natalie says:

Yay for omni family members helping to bake vegan cookies!

8. Ashasarala says:

I’ll never tire of cookies!

That looks so scrumptious.

And you know what else? That kitchen looks huge. Do you have a kitchen island to cook on? Ah, what I wouldn’t give for a kitchen island!

9. Sophie says:

Your mum, sister and you look happy friendly people aww!! I’ve added your blog to my favourite list x