Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Sunny Days

Texas weather is weird. Case in point: it was in the 20s three days ago, but today it’s 77! We took advantage of the warmer weather by going for a long bike ride and then sipping tropical smoothies in our backyard.

Molly enjoyed the warmer weather, too.

Rubber Ducky, you’re the one… You make bath-time lots of fun… Rubber Ducky, I’m awfully fond of you…

Actually, Rubber Ducky, you’re kinda boring. How do I get off this thing???

Katie, get me outta here!!!

1. traci anne says:

Awwwwww!!! I LOVE home!!! (Also, your scottie! We used to have one years ago and he was so darn cute!)

2. VegMomma says:

Seriously? Seriously!?
    Le sigh…..
    I’ll be shoveling snow if anyone needs me….

3. Bonnie says:

That’s really hard to believe. It’s still so cold here! but I’m glad you’re enjoying the nice weather. And aww, lovely pictures. My cat is called Molly!

4. Paulina says:

The weather was so beautiful today! When my mom told me that it was hot outside I didn’t believe her at first…what weird crazy weather we have here in Texas!

5. Traci Anne says:

Random – where did you find/how did you make vegan kolaches?! I LOVE the kolaches in West (I’d get them every so often on the trip from Dallas to Baylor), but I doubt they’re veeeeegan…

6. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Hehe! Before I scrolled down to the third picture of Molly, I so thought it was going to be of her after falling in the water! Yay for 77 degree weather – perfect for smoooothies! Smoothies are the best! (My favorite is le soymilk, strawberry, peanut butter, and banana smoothie, but that is not as refreshing as a tropical smoothie is in hot weather.)

7. Rural Vegan says:

Pool pictures? That’s just plain mean to your Northern readers! Molly is so stinking cute though, I forgive you.

8. the pleasantly plump vegan says:

yeah, its in the mid 60’s here in Atlanta today but it was 15 degress like 2 days ago!

9. Vicki's Vegan Vice says:

Molly is so adorable lounging in the pool! We’ve been making snowmen around here! I’d love a bowl of your veggie soup! :)

10. Veg*Triathlete says:

We had a heat wave this weekend, and it got into the 50s. I thought it was pretty great until I saw your blog— now I’m officially jealous!

11. Vegan_Noodle says:

I know, hasn’t the weather been crazy? Went for a walk in tank top and shorts yesterday, and got sunburned!! Gotta love it though! Looks like Molly had a great time :-)

12. Ashasarala says:

Too cute!

We acutally had some warm days this week, between 50-60 degrees! Not exactly pool weather, but exciting nevertheless. For New England in January, that’s a scorcher.

13. Melissa says: