Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Chocolate Stud Muffins

No, the title of this post is not referring to my boyfriend… it’s referring to the fantastic chocolate muffins I cooked up this past weekend. They turned out super-moist and tasty; the perfect chocolate snack for the chocolate-covered vegan. My family and friends enjoyed these as well. And yes, I even gave one to the boy.

1. Vegan_Noodle says:

Chocolate stud muffins! Did you save one for me? I can be studly!!

2. Ashasarala says:

I like that title! It kinda reminds me of an old game show named ‘Studs’. I forget how it worked, but I know it was a love-themed show and there were hot looking guys involved.

…Though, I don’t think it had anything to do with chocolate cupcakes!

3. Jennifer says:

I love the name of those muffins! Stud muffins for vegan studs, eh?

The boyfriend was lucky to partake in Ms. ChocolateCovered’s chocolaty creation. Is he a vegan too, or is he omni like so many vegan women’s significant others are?

4. Jess - The Domestic Vegan says:

How cute! I’ll trade you a Chocolate Mint Cupcake for a Stud Muffin!

5. Vegyogini says:

6. Traci Anne says:

YUM!! I’m also wondering if CCVBF is omni or vegan… mine’s omni, but considering we don’t have non-vegan food in the house any more, I think I’m converting him :)

The lemon cupcakes were SO GOOD. The office omnis all loved them!

7. Vegetation says:

Mmmmmm sooo dark and chocolatey looking. Yum!

8. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Oh, wow, are those muffins are a sight to behold! They’re so deep and dark.

This is the first news I’ve heard of a boyfriend! Is this new? I bet he likes you even more for the fabulous sweet treats you cook up…

9. Virgo Girl says:

From one virgo girl to the next:nice muffins!

10. veganalects says:

MMMMM. Those look rich and delicious. I was trying to figure out what color they were, when of course I realized they are “chocolate.” Shocking.

11. Jenny says:

Those look really good! Good thing I wasn’t there, I probably would have eaten them all. :)

12. Jackie says:

They look fabulous and probably tasted that way too :)

Haven’t heard the name Stud Muffin for a long time LOL

13. Lizzy says:

Wow they look so good. Veganealects also made them not too long ago and I was left craving that damn Stud Muffin =p
    There’s a recipe in VCTOTW, but Stud is not available in Germany and it’s different to the black beer we have. And since they are called Stout Muffins I think they might taste odd without any Stout at all. Or do you think I could actually try it?

Ha ha, your boyfriend is blessed. Having someone cooking and baking delicious things all the time!

I wish I could send you some, I made way too many Cupcakes. Although… considering Cupcakes there is no such thing as too many 😉

Frozen blueberries in cereal, why didn’t that come to me yet? Thanks for the tip. Purple milk <3 Pretty!

14. Cookiemouse says:

Once again you have come up with a winner. Amusing title too.

15. the pleasantly plump vegan says:

wow, love the dark chocolate color!

16. Astra Libris says:

The muffins look scrumptious… and I L-O-V-E the title of your post!! :-)

17. aTxVegn says:

Those do look decadent and studly!

18. Liz² says:

haha, love the name! totally makes them seem even chocolatey-er! I bet they smell incredible.

19. Lizzy says:

Ohh embarrassment… I don’t know how I could mix up Stud with STOUT(that damn beer I was referring to in my comments). Because your muffins looked like the stout muffins someone posted.
    I feel dumb =p

20. Sam says:

Those look amazing. I’m such a chocolate fiend. I’m sure they are as ric as they look!

21. Rural Vegan says:

Stud muffins indeed, look how dark and rich they are! The only improvement I can think of might be photos of stud muffins holding the stud muffins, heh. 😛

22. Bonnie says:

Oh. my. yum. Haven’t had chocolate muffins in a looong while, I should make ’em too!

23. Emma says:

They look really tasty! The batter looks so yummy too- I would have had a hard time not eating most of the batter before baking them!

24. Grace says:

Do you think you can share the recipe to this please, Katie? I LUURRVVVV chocolate cupcake/muffin thingies!!! :)

-Grace :)

25. Nicole says:

Where is the recipe? :(

26. Taylor says:

Ummmmm… where is the recipe?? Am I missing something?

1. Lynda says:

Oh yes, I was looking for the recipe also…is it somewhere please?

1. Sorry, this is a very (very) old post and I don’t remember what recipe I used. Taylor, to answer your question from another post: A lot of my older posts don’t include recipes because my blog wasn’t always specifically a “recipe” blog. In the beginning, it was just a regular food blog where I posted things I’d made or things I’d eaten. Sorry for the trouble!

27. Geri says:

Hi Katie

Just letting you know you must be having some problems with your site, as only the pics for this recipe have loaded. The recipe text is missing. Have checked on two different computers.

1. Geri says:

Just saw the posts above!! Makes more sense now!