Chocolate Stud Muffins

No, the title of this post is not referring to my boyfriend… it’s referring to the fantastic chocolate muffins I cooked up this past weekend. They turned out super-moist and tasty; the perfect chocolate snack for the chocolate-covered vegan. My family and friends enjoyed these as well. And yes, I even gave one to the boy.

1. Vegan_Noodle says:

Chocolate stud muffins! Did you save one for me? I can be studly!!

2. Ashasarala says:

I like that title! It kinda reminds me of an old game show named ‘Studs’. I forget how it worked, but I know it was a love-themed show and there were hot looking guys involved.

…Though, I don’t think it had anything to do with chocolate cupcakes!

3. Jennifer says:

I love the name of those muffins! Stud muffins for vegan studs, eh?

The boyfriend was lucky to partake in Ms. ChocolateCovered’s chocolaty creation. Is he a vegan too, or is he omni like so many vegan women’s significant others are?

4. Jess - The Domestic Vegan says:

How cute! I’ll trade you a Chocolate Mint Cupcake for a Stud Muffin!

5. Vegyogini says:

Yum!!

6. Traci Anne says:

YUM!! I’m also wondering if CCVBF is omni or vegan… mine’s omni, but considering we don’t have non-vegan food in the house any more, I think I’m converting him :)

The lemon cupcakes were SO GOOD. The office omnis all loved them!

7. Vegetation says:

Mmmmmm sooo dark and chocolatey looking. Yum!

8. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Oh, wow, are those muffins are a sight to behold! They’re so deep and dark.

This is the first news I’ve heard of a boyfriend! Is this new? I bet he likes you even more for the fabulous sweet treats you cook up…

9. Virgo Girl says:

From one virgo girl to the next:nice muffins!

10. veganalects says:

MMMMM. Those look rich and delicious. I was trying to figure out what color they were, when of course I realized they are “chocolate.” Shocking.

11. Jenny says:

Those look really good! Good thing I wasn’t there, I probably would have eaten them all. :)

12. Jackie says:

They look fabulous and probably tasted that way too :)

Haven’t heard the name Stud Muffin for a long time LOL

13. Lizzy says:

Wow they look so good. Veganealects also made them not too long ago and I was left craving that damn Stud Muffin =p
    There’s a recipe in VCTOTW, but Stud is not available in Germany and it’s different to the black beer we have. And since they are called Stout Muffins I think they might taste odd without any Stout at all. Or do you think I could actually try it?

Ha ha, your boyfriend is blessed. Having someone cooking and baking delicious things all the time!

I wish I could send you some, I made way too many Cupcakes. Although… considering Cupcakes there is no such thing as too many 😉

Frozen blueberries in cereal, why didn’t that come to me yet? Thanks for the tip. Purple milk <3 Pretty!

14. Cookiemouse says:

Once again you have come up with a winner. Amusing title too.

15. the pleasantly plump vegan says:

wow, love the dark chocolate color!

16. Astra Libris says:

The muffins look scrumptious… and I L-O-V-E the title of your post!! :-)

17. aTxVegn says:

Those do look decadent and studly!

18. Liz² says:

haha, love the name! totally makes them seem even chocolatey-er! I bet they smell incredible.

19. Lizzy says:

Ohh embarrassment… I don’t know how I could mix up Stud with STOUT(that damn beer I was referring to in my comments). Because your muffins looked like the stout muffins someone posted.
    I feel dumb =p

20. Sam says:

Those look amazing. I’m such a chocolate fiend. I’m sure they are as ric as they look!