Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

A tisket, a tasket. A vegan Easter basket

Although my sister and I are both grown up, my mom still loves to make us Easter baskets like she did when we were little girls. And hey, I’m not going to complain about that!

This year’s Easter basket contained nail polish, 2 stuffed animals, veggie soup mix (my mom is a funny lady), bunny socks, a chick pin, 2 lollipops, money, and duck soap-on-a-rope (my sister got bunny soap-on-a-rope. I told you my mom’s a funny lady!)

1. Jenny says:

Henry is too cute! And I really liked that brown little bunny in your basket!

Yes, I am coming to Texas! My parents live there, and the kids have spring break in April, so we are driving out to visit! I love Texas, and I love visiting my parents as well! My mom is taking me to Spiral Diner, hooray! (the Fort Worth one)

2. Veg-a-Nut says:

Yeah for your mom! My girls are 28 and 30 and I still love giving Easter Baskets!!! Love your puppy!

3. pleasantly plump vegan says:

ahhhh, what a cute basket full of goodies. i’m a little jealous!!!

4. Simple and Divine says:

Miss Thang you looked SO cute on EASTER!! And aren’t mommies just the BEST!!! Do you want me to email you the recipe/gameplan for the “chocolate-microwave-souffle” yumyums? haha let me know! <3

5. Romina says:

I now have your post title stuck in my head! Very smart. =)

I love love love your basket! That’s so adorable.

6. Simple and Divine says:

-ps- I couldnt find if you said it was alright for me have your hot tush on my blogroll…I hope it is!

7. Lindsay says:

Cute dress – I love pink!

Awww – thats so sweet of your mom to make you an Easter basket!

8. chandra says:

You are so pretty!! And I love the pink dress!

9. Sarah says:

woah u are so skinny, are you naturally skinny or what? 🙂 how much do you weigh? lol i wish i was you

10. Wheeler's Frozen Dessert says:

Hi again!
    Just wanted to pass on this information …

Boston Magazine recently published an article all about us this month – here is the link:

Oh Soy Tasty!

If you have a few minutes to spare, could do us a huge favor and read the article and comment at the bottom of the page? We’re very excited about getting such great press, especially from a magazine of this caliber. If everyone drops by and leaves a quick comment, soon there will be no doubt in any publisher’s mind: YES, readers absolutely do want to know about vegan happenings and developments. Please don’t hesitate to repost the article on your blog and spread the world!

Emily @ Wheeler’s Frozen Desserts

11. almulou says:

¡Buena suerte con tu trabajo sobre la poesía! Si tienes alguna duda, pregúntame, por favor.
    Tus recetas son maravillosas!!!

Un abrazo,

12. Alice (in Veganland) says:

You go pink girl! haha, you look really sweet. And the basket? can I show it to my mum and convince her to give me one even if we don’t celebrate Easter at all?

13. Bonnie says:

Aww, that’s so sweet of your mother to make you Easter baskets! and I think that pink dress is adorable ^^

14. jd says:

Cute pictures! And I love the vegan Easter basket – great idea!

15. Jennifer says:

How sweet of your mom to still make you Easter baskets! Those picture of you with the basket and Henry are so cute.

16. laura jesser says:

Vegan Easter basket, yum! I didn’t get a basket, but I did get some nice vegan cookies. Hee hee!

17. Kumquat Peekapoo says:

You and your basket look cute as a button!

18. Binx says:

hah– my mom (who is isn’t vegan) loves finding vegan things for holiday goodies, i.e. easter baskets, christmas stockings, etc. i love moms.

19. Bianca says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who still gets an Easter basket! And you look so pretty in your pink Easter dress!

20. ChocolateCoveredVegan says:

Yes, I am naturally this way. I don’t count calories or worry about what I eat (except to make sure it’s vegan LOL). But seriously, I have friends who are much bigger than me and have just as good of a life!

Be happy with who you are (ugh, I sound like one of those annoying motivational speakers!!!).