The Biggest Break-Up of the 21st Century

(Well, ok, maybe the second-biggest, after Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.)

For years, I’ve been happy, in a monogamous relationship with a certain Mr. Food Processor. However, I’ve recently decided to end my relationship with Mr. Food Processor* because I’ve met someone else.Who is this elusive “someone” else? Why, it’s this guy:

Sure, Mr. FP and I were in love and all, but how can you compete with a guy who makes ice cream, hot soups, nut butters, and thick, creamy smoothies in less than 30 seconds?! Answer: You can’t! Sorry, Mr. FP.

*When contacted about this story, a rep for Mr. FP did not return phone calls.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship…

1. Jenn says:

Haha I must say, I am not shocked at the break-up…mainly because I have a Vitamix too and know that the grass really is greener on the other side :o) Can’t wait to see the ice cream!

2. Ricki says:

I’ve wanted a Vitamix for ages. . . looks great! And looking forward to that ice cream, too. 🙂

3. Vegan_Noodle says:

How sad for Mr Food Processor. Do you plan on still being friends?

Vitamix is a lucky guy….

4. Eric says:

Very cool! I’m in the market for a food processor, or something to chop up and process stuff. I do all my chopping by hand and I hear there is a better way.

Does this Vitamix only make shakes and smoothies, or will it blend and chop stuff too?

5. healthyceliac says:

A Vitamix!!
    I am SO jealous, and you’re so lucky. Don’t tell Mr. FP, but you totally made the right decision 🙂

6. flvegan says:

Haha!! I was actually looking at the Vitamix yesterday online!! I’m definitely gonna get one now!! 🙂

7. Vaala says:

Wow! That’s one powerful-looking machine! No wonder you made the break!

8. romina says:

Oh boy, I could use one of those babies! Maybe when my magic bullet dies. 😉

9. Jenny says:

Oh, man. YOU GOT A VITA MIX??? I have to say, I am pretty jealous. No, I think I am very jealous. But I currently have a blender and a food processor, so it seems silly to go out and get a new appliance. Unless mine mysteriously break…

10. Traci Anne says:

Oh my gosh! Too bad I just got a new blender (dang it) – I so want a Vitamix!

11. Healthy eating blog says:

aw gee, im SO sorry about your breakup, but hey, you deserve better than him! LOL!! i also wanted to tell you that youve inspired me to become vegan, ive just made the announcement on my blog! i dont know if youve ever seen http://www.veganpeace.com but that MADE my final descesion tobecome vegan! thanks for your insperation,im SO much happier! 🙂 <33

12. loveofoats says:

LOL!!!!!!! you made me crack up 🙂

yum!

i cant wait for this ice cream!

13. babycakes says:

I just purchased the very same Vitamix. I am madly in love and have been in vegan-smoothie heaven since it arrived! There is nothing that beautiful machine can’t do! Congrats on your very wise purchase 🙂

14. Sam says:

LUCKY!!! I’m jealous!

15. Erin says:

Lucky you! Looking forward to seeing what you whip up with the new guy. Especially if it’s ice cream.

16. Cody says:

I hope you too will be very happy together.

Also, Mr. FP has been seeing my toaster for months. Sorry.

17. Healthy eating blog says:

lol,
    good news,i told my dad i was going vegan and it was MY choice! 🙂 although he DID say i wasnt allowed to buy a ton of vegan products, skip going out to dinners on weekends, or try to bring people down with me, witch is all fine with me!! you are a great friend/insperation!! 🙂 <33

18. Theresa says:

Aww, poor Mr FP. If Australia and America had the same voltage, I would offer to take him off your hands! But, it’s probably the best for my guy, Mr Stick Blender.

19. talieworld says:

thats awesome! i really wanna buy one 🙂

20. Melody Polakow says:

You will LOVE your vitamix! I have never regretted purchasing mine!