Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Lazy Boy

No, not the sofa company… I’m referring to my little dog, Henry. All he ever does is lie on his back! It’s easy to see where they get the saying “It’s a dog’s life.”

Working on your tummy-tan, Mr. Henry?

1. talieworld says:

The second picture is way too funny!
    Now you have me very curious about your next post. :)

2. loveofoats says:

mmmmmmmmm cupcake???? :)

your dog is too funny!

3. Sarah says:

I saw a cake on that was a HUGE cupcake! It was adorable… I hope that’s what you made 😛

4. CeciLiA says:

Ahh, Henry likes to ‘chillax’ in the sun or maybe trying to get a tan to impress female dogs out there?!! ;0) Haha, I’m such a weird person, please don’t mind me :0)

Ooooo CONGRATS on your award – you TOTALLY deserve it Katie!!! I’m so proud of you Katie :0)

And last but certainly NOT the least …. a cupcake?!! U mean a cake in a cup?!! Yummmmmm cake in any form has my seal of approval – can’t wait can’t wait!!

5. Allison says:

Awww, Henry is the cutest thing ever! Your captions make me laugh so much! Ahh I can’t wait to see your next post…Like Sarah, I’ve seen a big cupcake-shaped cake pan before!! ;0)

And you ARE the sweetest person…that award was made for you!!

6. sweetpotato says:

Henry is adorable!

Can’t wait to see your cupcake!!:)

7. Healthy eating blog says:

aww, henry is just about the most cutest dog (yes i just said that :oD) in the world! he reminds me of my dog betty (not like he LOOKS like a girl or anything) who i miss SO much! also….i predict you made a giant cupecake cake!? yes!!, no?? gosh darnit! now ill just have to wonder untill your next amazing post! (sniff, sniff) have an AMAZING day! <3 YA!

8. Avery Yale Kamila says:

Henry is such a cutie! And if I was a dog, that’s exactly what I’d be doing!

9. Simple and Divine says:

Umm I know what you mean… This is scary… WE ARE TWINS!

Hint Hint: Wiliam & Sonoma helped you out? My best friend Jenny hooked me up for my birthday! :) Am I RIGHT?????

10. Ricki says:

Chaser lies on her back exactly the same way (but I’ve never posted it–it’s just not ladylike!!) And can we look forward to a giant cupcake, perhaps–?? 😉

11. Katy says:

Henry is just too cute!

12. Jennifer (of Veg*n Cooking) says:

Henry is one cute pup. I really like the one where his belly is up in the air, too cute! I don’t think I’d mind spending the day soaking up the sun.

Aw, congrats on the award, you really deserve it!

I’m intriguied by this cupcake post.

13. shellyfish says:

Well, I do think you’re perdy nice, so well deserved award indeed!

Tell your little furry friend to just scoot over and make a little room for me! I’m on my way!

And I thought we agreed you wouldn’t call me cupcake in public! People will start blogging, I mean, talking! :)

14. MizFit says:

he looks just like my LAZYBULLMASTIFF….only smaller :)

15. Traci Anne says:

<3 :)

Henry is so darn cute!! Man, I wish I could just lay in the sun all day :)

16. Vegetation says:

Awwww Henry. My cat Charlotte seems to have discovered the dogs life also, she can always be found curled up on my bed between 2 of my (ahem, I mean her) favourite teddies.

17. Alice (in Veganland) says:

Congrats on the award! And don’t even tempt me with going to Texas… We want to move to another country in a couple of years (for a couple of years, to experience something new), and TX is in our list, weird as it might sound! There a lot of tech jobs, and well, it IS something different. But well, Japan is still the number one in the list…

18. Sarah says:

That is too funny! Your dog is living the life. How cute. And congrats on the award, Im glad your week was able to turn around before it ended. :)

19. Sam says:

Number one- What the heck are you doing blogging at 6:10 in the morning?! You are truely a better woman than I…
    Number two- Your doggie is super cute!
    Number three- Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

20. Animal-Friendly says:

Aw!! Henry looks like he really is living the dog’s life rolling around in the sun.

Congrats on your award! You definitely deserve it.

As for the next post, I agree with some previous comments and I suspect that you made a giant cupcake cake…..maybe?

21. ladyliriel says:

Henry is such a cutie!!! I have a daschund/jack russel/feist mix, and she loves to sprawl out on her back just like Henry.

Congrats on the award!!

22. lengslog says:

haha what a funny dog!

23. Erin says:

Henry is a cute boy, for sure.

24. Happy Herbivore! says:

!#@!$ so flippin (literally) cute!