Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Alfredo, Alfredo!

Another post from me so soon?
Well, I wanted to continue to keep up with the demand that I post more pictures of my meals. (This does not mean I’m going to be posting everything I eat every day. I’m impressed by the bloggers who do so, but I just don’t have anywhere near enough time!)

Thanks to my Vitamix, and thanks to Bryanna Clark Grogan (vegan chef extraordinaire), I enjoyed a delicious Pasta Alfredo for dinner last night.

I can’t post the sauce recipe, since it’s in one of her cookbooks. But I CAN tell you that every recipe of Bryanna’s I’ve ever made has turned out deliciously well.

(Pasta Alfredo with green beans and a side of Portabella mushrooms sautéed with Worcestershire sauce)

1. Alice (in Veganland) says:

Nice meal! I love the green note given by the green beans. But I’m more intrigued by the mushrooms, they look great!

2. CeciLiA says:

Hi Katie, I think Bryanna posted her vegan alfredo sauce on her blog before … but I’m not sure if this is the one, here’s the link:

On the other hand, your pasta looks EXTREMELY creamy and yummy … oh gosh!! you got me craving for pasta here!!!!

3. Chandra (Eating to Live) says:

Mmmm, pasta… with that vegan alredo sauce, that dinner looks amazing. You know when I was little I used to eat big bowls of pasta for *breakfast*?! Hehehe

And I loved your previous yam post! Made me think of Thanksgiving 😀

4. shellyfish says:

Yum, yum, double yum! Great way to add some green to a beige meal!

5. Katy says:

That alfredo looks great, but those mushrooms look FABULOUS!!!

Yay for Vita-Mix!

6. Emma says:

mmmm pasta- my favourite! That sauce looks delicious and the mushrooms are a great idea for a side dish!

7. Cody says:

Alfreeeedo. Yummy. I still haven’t managed to attempt any recipe.

8. every gyms nightmare says:

hmmm never thought of putting greenbeans in alfredo.

i love that you are eating with chopsticks. and ive never had protabella as a side, I always make sandwhiches out of them. but i DO always use Whorsteekjdfljkn sauce on them (im not even going to try and spellthat.)

9. Healthy eating blog says:

that……..looks………………delish! i wanted to REMIND you that im STILL waiting for “katie’s vegan cooking and bakery” to open! your meals look SO GREAT on picture, now, i want to see them on plate! (if that makes ANY sense!?)

10. Danielle says:

What a balanced, simple, and delectable meal you have there! It’s so nice to finally see you eating 😉

haha, obviously.

11. Caroline says:

that look’s so good. i love bryanna – she is the most inventive vegan chef…
    which cookbook is that sauce recipe from?

12. Latayy says:

i just did a similar recipe in my blog
    check it out

13. Ricki says:

We can never have too many or too frequent posts from you :)

Yummy meal! I’ve heard only good things about Bryanna’s recipes.

14. The Lazy Vegan says:

You’ve inspired me! I’m gonna have to have alfredo tomorrow for dinner, and I think I’ll have mushrooms with it too.

15. mad about udon says:

Yum! This looks like a winner, for sure. Way to go, Bryanna and Katie!

16. Lauren says:

Yum! Your meal looks great.. I’ve been cravvvving a good vegan alfredo dish!

17. Lisa says:

Yum! Portobello sauteed in worchestershire sauce? Really? Oh my, that sounds delish. Gotta try it.

18. Nikki Douglas says:

Oh yummy. I love your vita-mix. That will be my next big expenditure.

19. Aimee says:

I need to find that Vegan Worcestershire sauce because I love Portabella mushrooms but usually just stick to marinating them in balsamic or red wine vinaigrette dressing and grilling them.

20. Jenn says:

Mmm pasta, pasta! That meal looks great – and I love that you used the Vitamix! I have yet to use it for anything except smoothies. I need to break out of that comfort zone and try some experiments!

21. MizFit says:

that looks GREAT and I think even my carnivore hubby would adore.

off to search veganfeastkitchen.

22. Lizzy says:

mmmyummm, i'm craving a creamy pasta dish now! and green beans ♥

23. Green Eyes, Green Heart says:

Ahh the Vitamix… I’ve been wanting to buy a new blender for quite some time, but I can decide between that or a Blendtec… Did you have any trouble choosing the Vitamix?

24. ~randi~ says:

Two questions…
    1) where did you get Vitamixer
    2) How do you usually prepare your sweet potatoes? baking?

I hope you’re doing well!!!

25. Ruby Red Vegan says:

I do like seeing the pictures of your meals! I definitely wouldn’t expect you to post every single meal though, because that sounds like a definite time-sucker-upper. I don’t know how people have the discipline to post three times a day! But your pasta alfredo looks so yummy. Especially with the side of portabellas. I tried a really decadent alfredo recipe from the ppk, but I bet Bryanna’s is a lot healthier. Mmmm.

26. fruity says:

mmm, I wouldn’t mind making a pasta alfredo.

P.S. I’m still jealous you have a vitamix!!!! haha

27. Trish says:

The alfredo looks very tasty!