Where is Chocolate-Covered Katie?

She is in Sorrento, Italy– one of the most beautiful places (if not the most beautiful) she’s ever seen. And tonight we sail for Greece!

Unfortunately, the internet on the ship is reeeaaally slow… but there’s so much else to do that I don’t have much time to be online anyway. Like right now– soon we’re going back out into Sorrento for a cool evening stroll (and maybe more shopping *wink wink*). I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I am thinking of all of you!

Ciao for now.

1. Alice (in Veganland) says:

Sorrento! that’s exactly where the guy sitting next to me in the office is going on vacations!

Continue having such a great time :-). And then tell us everything about it!

2. Fitnessista says:

ooooh i am so jealous!!! SHOP like crazy you lucky girl!
    what an amazing trip- enjoy the rest of it and i can’t wait to hear about it and see pics!!!!

3. Traci Anne says:

Have so much fun!!! I’ve been scouring the site even more so than usual – K and I are on Oprah’s 21 day cleanse, so my vegan cookbooks are also getting more of a workout than usual!

4. Vegyogini says:

I’m so glad you’re having a wonderful time! France is one of my favorite places to be and the Mediterranean is hands-down the most beautiful body of water I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m very excited for you to be cruising around and seeing the world!

5. Cody says:

Have fun! I have to say I’m terribly jealous… here I am planning tiny trip to the east coast and wondering how we’ll ever afford it, and you’re off in Italy. Pfft.

Have lots and lots of fun, and take lots and lots of pictures.

6. Jenn says:

We are thinking of you too, CCV! Thinking of how JEALOUS we are, that is. I hope you continue having an AMAZING time :o)

7. Lisa says:

Hee hee, I had that “where is CCV” thought this morning, then I remembered “ooh, off gallavanting!”

Can’t wait to see pics!

8. Aimee says:

I hope you post a few pictures of your trip when you get back in Texas.

9. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Please thoroughly enjoy Italy and Greece! And you are impossible to forget. 🙂 I have always, always wanted to visit Italy, so I hope you took lots of peectures! And of course you’ll have to tell us what real Italian food is like!

10. Holly says:

I’ve been to Sorrento!!! It seriously is the most gorgeous place I’ve EVER been.

Enjoy, girl!!!

11. Vivacious Vegan says:

Wish I were there with you! One of these days I’m determined to move to Europe (specifically Spain, Italy, and Greece). Hope you’re having a great time, taking lots of pictures and eating delicious vegan food!

12. Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food) says:

I’m glad you are having a fun time. I can’t wait to hear all abut your amazing vacation!

13. pavotrouge says:

lucky you! It sounds weird, but I’ve never been to South Europe, really should get on a train or something instead of spending all my holidays in the UK…

14. talieworld says:

ooo Katie!!! I am living through you! Have a great time in Greece!

15. Danielle says:

Ah you lucky girl, enjoy the global galavanting! … I can’t wait to see pictures 🙂 🙂 🙂

16. aTxVegn says:

You are taking lots of pictures to show, right? You are so lucky to be on this trip. Continue enjoying every minute of it!

17. Animal-Friendly says:

Italy and Greece always looked like such beautiful places from what I’ve seen, so enjoy! Don’t worry about blogging, we surely won’t forget about you 🙂

18. Mihl says:

We won’t forget about you! Have a great time.

19. Green Eyes, Green Heart says:

These green eyes are SOOOOO jealous!! 😀
    Have fun!!

20. Bianca says:

How lovely. I bet Greece is beautiful. You’re so lucky! And CCV, you know we’re not gonna forget about you! Have a great time!