I found a new Crown

Looking over my past blog posts, it seems I may have a *slightly* unhealthy (not to mention vain!) obsession with crowning myself queen of just about everything. Perhaps there is a support group I could join? (Narcissists Anonymous?)

But really, it’s quite fun “queenifying” oneself. You all should try it.

Moving on… I have to admit that I’ve been sorely missing the “Chopstick Queen” crown my cousins stole. So when Bianca went ahead and called me the “Fondant Queen” I felt I had no choice but to give myself this new crown, being the very modest, humble CCK that I am (cue You’re so Vain to play in the background).

Katie, Queen of Cupcakes. Ah, it feels good to be the queen of something again!
(Crown courtesy of Photoshop)
Tags:

1. vegannurse says:

That is hilarious, Katie!

All hail the queen! Haha.. seriosuly, though, I want your crown.. it’s so pretty! Oh, and I wouldn’t mind snatching some cupcakes from you as well! 😉

Hmm… I think I shall crown myself the Queen of Cookies because I LOVE cookies too much for my own good (I’ve been known to even have some for breakfast! Gasp!)

I hope all is going well in your kingdom! Have a great weekend!

2. lighterportions says:

And that crown suits you just perfectly 😉

3. Meg says:

I love this post! It made me smile!

Even though I will have to share this crown with many others, I crown myself Queen of Oatmeal! I love it and often eat it twice a day!!

4. Theresa says:

I like Queen’s music 😉

I think I’d like to be the mango queen, but that title only applies a few months of the year for me.

5. shelby says:

hehe I love the picture and Thank You for the complement! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day so I make sure to make it special =)

I think I would be the Queen of Kale…at least this week, I’ve eaten it everyday!!

6. aricarrot says:

Queen of Cupcakes is definitely the highest title there is. And what a fancy shmancy crown! 😀

I think I’m the Queen of Vegan Energy bars… because that’s a lot of what I eat! Some are really good, though… XD

Hope you’re having a super fabulous day and thanks for commenting on my brand new blog!!

7. vegalicious says:

Love the crown! It’s so believeable 😉

I will humbly crown myself the queen of peanut butter. I think 1/4 cup + per day qualifies me for this title! Fo sho!

8. Ruby Red Vegan says:

You are queen of all things cupcake and fondant! And queen of sweetness and niceness! This was such a cute post. Your crown suits you nicely. You deserve it, and for the record, I never once thought you were vain. 🙂 I’m glad to be named the queen of breakfast, since it is my favorite meal. Yay!

9. Ricki says:

You really ARE queen of all those things! And the crown in the photo is marvelous (wish I knew how to use photoshop–or even had it on my computer!!). I suppose I’ll have to be content as the Queen of chocolate, or maybe the Queen of Dogs. . . 😉

10. trustmyintuition says:

You are the Ultimate queen! I laughed out loud when I read that I've inherited the kingdom of PB&J's!!!! haha That was funny 🙂 You made my night. Those cupcakes=to die for, well all of your cupcakes!

11. Erin at caretoeat.net says:

Your use of photoshop is so hilarious. I love it!
    I’m the queen of trail mix. Ha!

12. Animal-Friendly says:

Hahaha- I love your idea for the support group! I’m sure there are many worst addictions than “queening” oneself, so I think you’ll be okay 🙂

You deserve the title of the queen of fondant! Your decorating skills are outstanding

13. Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) says:

Well, my username on several sites is “Tofu Princess” or “Tofu Queen” so I guess that’s the only thing I can lay claim to… cause I do pretty much RULE when it comes to tofu. 🙂

14. Becca says:

I love it! I’m so impressed by all the cute cupcakes! I couldn’t make even one of those if I spent ALL day trying!

I am the Queen of Salad! Salads are my favorite part of every meal!

15. Lisa says:

Love the crown!

Hm. What am I queen of. I guess I’m Queen of Crunchy Cereal. I hate soggy cereal.

AND I eat my breakfast in my cubicle at work, so my coworkers get to hear CRUNCH-CRUNCH-CRUNCH at about 8:30 every morning. Ha.

16. shellyfish says:

I would have already eaten that fondant crown if it weren’t a photoshop jobby! I guess I’d call myself the Running Queen with my 40 plus mile weeks- Or maybe Crafty Queen?

17. Jackie says:

Here is another one to add to your list your Highness 🙂

I have nominated you for the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) award, details on my blog.

18. Joanna says:

I love that hat!!! I am addicted to cupcakes, too. I wanna get a tattoo of one.

19. Gina says:

hahah what a great post!
    i love the crown, too 😀

20. aTxVegn says:

This is so great! You ARE the cupcake queen and please wear your crown proudly! And I definitely cherish the Queen Mum title as I keep an eye on ALL of you who are my son’s age. I have to keep track of your studies and boyfriends and make sure you’re eating healthy!

Thanks, Katie!