Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something GREEN

I changed the saying. Brides everywhere, take note.

“Things that are Green” Week

Expect to see a lot of Mean Greens— kale, collards, zucchini, green pudding (what?!?), green dishware… then, of course, there’s everyone’s favorite form of green:

George Washington gets a makeover.

1. herbstsonne says:

Haha! That dollar really cracked me up, at least you don’t have to hide your smile like George did! :)

2. sweetpotato says:

Hahahah I really do love your photoshopped photos. I can’t wait to see all the green goodies 😀

3. Halie says:

Love the new photoshop project :)

I know I am going to very much enjoy Green Week! One of my favorite colors and ways to be!

4. River says:

George Washington’s hair never looked so smooth and shiny!

Bring on the greenery!!

5. Ricki says:

How I wish I lived near you! Would love to meet up. Hope you get a huge crowd! :)

And I think I must make some of that pudding–yummers.

6. Becca says:

LOL! Love the money photoshop!

7. Rachel says:

You really are a photo shop genius! Your pic is too funny :)

Quick question, I am not a big fan of ezkeil and sprouted bread. The toast you eat doesn’t look like sprouted bread- what type is it? Also, any favorite pita or tortilla brands you recommend?

8. shelby says:

I love your photoshop pictures! They are so cute =)

I can’t wait to see all the greens, I love ALL greens!!

Ohh and great pudding idea!

9. *Andrea* says:

cute pic! i think your lovely face would be on a much larger bill though 😉 s’mores pudding sounds sooooo good! yummm

10. Veg-a-Nut says:

Ricemellow is perfect. My daughter just surprised me with some. I am going to make here smores for Christmas! You are a master with photoshop!

11. jodye says:

S’mores pudding? Count me in! Loveeee s’mores. And you on a dollar? how cute!

12. alaina says:

any chance of a post about green ketchup?!?! i miss that stuff.

just kidding. it was disgusting. but still fun :)

13. Juliet says:

Oh. I love green foods! Can’t wait to see what is to come. :)

14. CeciLiA says:

Hahahehohahehuhu!!! Does that mean I can buy YOU for only US$1??? Wow that’s incredibly cheap 😀 Btw, come to Aus and cook for me … so I can put my feet up and chillax! DEAL OR NO DEAL HUN?!?!?!?!

Hahaha of course I’m kidding … oh yea, did I mention I’m going to Thailand next WEEK …. WOOOOOOT!!! Ne tips to share?!

15. Ruby Red Vegan says:

Wow, that person on the dollar bill is so much prettier than old Georgie. :)
    Hehehe.

I am liking these theme weeks. Goodness knows we could all afford to eat more greens (not including green dishware).

And addressing your #1… I know I am not a Dallas-ian but my parents are moving away from Texas now. POO. Now RRV and CCV will be even farther apart, even though RRV doesn’t go to college in Texas anyway. Double poo.

16. shellyfish says:

Wish I could get my hands on some ricemallow cream! I used to love that chemical whipped mallow stuff when I was really little – and had no idea what I was eating!

17. Virginia says:

i wish i was in the dallas area but sadly, i am not. looking forward to seeing all the greeeeens!!!

18. vegannurse says:

Haha, love the dollar bill!

Omg, yes, my Soul Veg meal from last night was so yumlicious.. it was CRAZY good! I also wanted to try their mac n cheez, esp with such a rave review from you!

And, omg, sweet potato ice cream?? That sounds so heavenly!

19. Alice (in Veganland) says:

If I print these out… can I use them to buy stuff? 😉

20. TavoLini says:

Nice greenback :)

The s’mores pudding is a splendid idea!! mmmm graham crackers.

21. Every Gym's Nightmare says:

dang! I wish i was in Dallas. :)

Kelly Turner

22. Erin of Care to Eat says:

I love it so. :)

23. aTxVegn says:

Smores pudding – yummy! Green foods – even yummier!

24. Bethany says:

hey george, you’re looking much better than you have in years!

25. Latayy says:

I am back sorry for being m.i.a for a few months
    I am going to check out the blog to see what new things u have done

26. ChocolateCoveredVegan says:

Rachel— I actually do like Ezekiel bread, but for toast I usually just stick to regular whole wheat bread, not the sprouted kind; I think it tastes better with the butter. But for pitas, I looooove the Ezekiel 7-grain pitas.

Andrea—Ok, it’s official: you are the sweetest blog-reader EVER!

Halie– I love green too; it’s so vibrant and fun (well, bright green is, anyway).

27. Cookiemouse says:

You look great on the dollar. If they put you on every dollar that would cheer us up out of the recession.

28. Jen says:

i knew you had a face made for money. yes, i’d like to get on the foodbuzz wagon. drop me a line, k?