Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Cutie Pie Cousins

I completely forgot to post more of the cousin pics I promised oh-so-long ago. But better late than never; here they are! Warning: Extreme Cuteness Ahead:

Don’t you think they’d make great Gerber models?

The gladiator helmet is from Rome. Note the fact that little Nathan (the one in the background) is eating pink ice cream.

It’s his favorite color.

1. ConsiderEatz! says:

Aw, Katie! What a beautiful bunch you all are 🙂

2. vegannurse says:

Yes, Mighty Maple Peanut Butter is the shiznit!

I remember when I would actually just eat two tbsp of the stuff straight up as my dessert. So good! I also remember making some smashing PB cookies with them. Yummy, indeed!

Aw, your cousins are so adorable, Katie! They actually would make GREAT Gerber models..

you all are lookin’ great! hope you’re having a good week, gal!

3. orangepop says:

lovely family 🙂 I agree, they’d make cute model-babes! thanks for sharing!!!
    I neeeeeeed to get my paws on that mighty-maple pb!

4. shelby says:

I have never tried that kind of PB. I always hear how good it is but I’m not a big fan of maple syrup. I find it too sugary. Do you think I would like this anyway, you make it sound so good!?

Beautiful pictures.

5. ttfn300 says:

lovely photos!!!

6. Ruby Red Vegan says:

What a sensible little boy, to like pink so much! It happens to be my favorite color, too. 🙂

I love Mighty Maple PB, too! I had it for the first time last month and loved it, but it is impossible to find around here. I spotted the jar in my friend’s pantry and she was nice enough to give me half of what was left. Awww. And don’t worry, I don’t think you are a hypocrite…it’s okay to be a Maple-Covered vegan every once in a while. (By the way, have you tried Justin’s Maple
    Almond Butter? It’s even BETTER than Mighty Maple PB. I promise. I probably eat almost a cup’s worth every single week!)

7. Marianne says:

Another PB I need to try…must eat up some of the others in my cupboard 1st though!

8. Kiersten says:

I would really like to try that flavor. I am never able to find any of the PB & Co's peanut butters around here (except for regular) and it's driving me crazy.

By the way, cute pics!

9. Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) says:

Your family is gorgeous!

I am so jealous as I cannot get the Mighty Maple down here in Nashville. Sadness!

10. *Andrea* says:

beautiful babies, they’d make great gerber models for sure. i LOVE your blue dress — aqua is definitely your color 😀

i’m dying to try the maple PB but at every WFs near me all they sell is white chocolate wonderful, dark chocolate dreams and the heat is on!! grrr 🙁 but i love the WCW and DCD flavors.

11. laci says:

OMG Katie first of all we’re like PB-Chocolate twins! Second, your family is so precious! Nathan is ADORABLE (movie kind of kid) and so is his little sis/big bro. (or other cousins) AND the older girls look GORGEOUS especially you in that lovely blue dress! Thanks for the great photo’s! P.S. Was those pictures taken on some special day like a holiday or a wedding or something?

12. CeciLiA says:

OH MAN!!! Can someone (perhaps the pb & co) send me a box of your flavoured pb …. I'M DYING OF JEALOUSY HERE!!!

13. lighterportions says:

Ahhh, another delicious PB&Co flavour that I have yet to find. I am just getting more and more sad with this company and the fact that I've only ever seen two different flavours and only ever seen it sold in two different stores. This needs to change PB&CO. Please make yourself more Canadian friendly!

On a much more cheerful note, I ADORE Nathan's haircut. He's such a cutie patootie!

14. carolinebee says:

OMG Girrl you look gorgy 😀 I’m guessing that was your cruise, how fun! UM..can I just tell you my saga of Mighty Maple- I bought some on a recent trip to Boston/NY..and the freakin airport security man THREW IT AWAY….yea, i know. Tragedy of the worst kind. It was even opened, jerkface! Ha, all i can find here is cinnamon raisin so I’m happy for now..but i’m still on a mission for MM!

15. molly says:

Simply adorable pictures…both the younger ones and the older ones!

16. Sagan says:

Great photos!

17. jodye says:

Ohh that maple peanut butter looks absolutely heavenly, I want some! And your family is gorgeous!

18. sweetandfit says:

i can't believe that even after all your wonderful reviews of Peanut Butter & Co. products, I have yet to try them! this has to change…

19. DJ says:

So cuuuute! My little boy’s favourite colour is also pink, which can result in some serious catfights between him and his big sis! You girls all look so glamorous too! It must just be a really good-looking family!

20. Vegetation says:

Awww cuteness overload!

And yum, maple syrup and peanut butter? I can’t get that here, but you can be sure I’ll be whizzing those 2 together in the very near future!