Hottie Alert on MSN Homepage!

Or not…

What happened to you, Joaquin? Does anyone know? How is it possible for someone to go from looking like this:

to this:
(children, avert your eyes!)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go look for a new, hot vegan guy on which to bestow my affections. Casey Affleck, here I come! But, actually, Casey Affleck is married. So he won’t do.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to who should be my new celeb crush?

He doesn’t have to be vegan; I certainly wouldn’t say no to Orlando Bloom!

1. Butterfly Garden Freak says:

i feel your pain… i was saying the same darn thing… he was so beautiful in WALK THE LINE and then he goes and lets himself go… looking like he is homeless… boo hoo.. come back to us joaquin… come back!!!!

2. Butterfly Garden Freak says:

3. Ricki says:

I know just what you mean. . . how sad! He looks like a total rubby (or however you spell it!). Johnny Depp is my second choice–equally quirky, but not quite so. . . weird.

4. carolinebee says:

YAAA what is his deal!?!? I don’t know whether he’s whacked out completely, or just doing a publicity stunt?? Hm..good thing I fill my time thinking about this, instead of Microbiology..

5. Melody Polakow says:

I think he did it for an acting role?? I hope he did!

I wuff him!

6. River says:

I don’t know if he is serious about this new hip hop thing or if it’s all just a big hoax.

Did you see him on Letterman? I was so angry at him (David), he was making fun of Joaquin in a “laughing at you not with you” way. Sure, Joaquin was being aloof and extra quiet, but that doesn’t give Letterman the right to be rude. I can’t stand that prick.

How do you feel about Mr. Josh Hartnett? I’m pretty sure he’s a vegetarian. A quote from the IMDB: “I’ve had my heart broken, and it’s not fun. But I’d rather have my heart broken than break someone else’s heart”. Eh?

7. Lauren says:

I have had a huge crush on Joaquin ever since I found out he is vegan. My hubby loves to rub his “new look” in my face!! I know he will come back to us, clean shavin, sooner or later..

8. jrsimon56 says:

Maybe, in honor of President’s Day, Abraham Lincoln can be your crush. He was vegetarian, after all. But, more realistically for today, Gavin Rosdale. If he’s good enough for Gwen, he’s good for me. :)

9. shelby says:

Umm, haha I’m sorry but that’s hilarious. I saw him on letterman and I was laughing through that whole interview. He is a hot mess.

How about James Franco?!?!

10. imadedinner says:

Ugh, i’m not a fan of the scruffy look on him…
    I’d second the Johnny Depp :) or maybe John Mayer?

11. Kelly says:

Back in my days of Lord of the Rings obsession (which may or may not have continued through to the present), I read somewhere that Orlando Bloom *is* a vegetarian. But I’m not sure if that’s actually true, as the intarwebz are often not actually all that trustworthy – shocker, I know!

12. Sagan says:

Ooh pretty. I hope you post more pictures when you find a new crush 😀

13. Mariposa says:

ACCCKK!!!! gross! i cant believe that he went from a total hottie- to THAT.. ugh..

14. jodye says:

Agh, joaquin’s downfall most recent choices have been confusing me like crazy! I saw the interview he did on Letterman and I can’t decide whether he is doing this as a publicity stunt, or if he’s actually quitting acting to become a rapper. That would be such a shame :( I’m glad someone else is having as much trouble as I am with this ordeal

15. Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) says:

So sad – they decide on a career in music and just let themselves go. Same thing happened with Keanu Reeves and Russell Crowe, but they both saw the light and returned to acting. I think Jaquin will clean up his act pretty soon…I hope…please?

16. Astra Libris says:

Oh dear, Oh dear… I think Orlando Bloom is a good alternate choice. 😉

17. Laci says:

I’m guessing you’re not a Rob Pattinson or Zac Effron or Chris Brown fan, so maybe Toby Maguire (vegan) or Mickey Madden (vegan)? Of course, then there’s the fabulous but way too old and married brad Pitt (vegetarian) … He’s mine in my dreams if were born in the 60’s! :)

18. Nutritious is Delicious says:

That is too funnny! Sorry your crush let you down! ;D

19. Elle says:

LOL that’s sooo unfortunate!

i’m glad you’re going to try her out! not sure if she’s quite suitable for running (hmm, who knows) BUT she’s very soulful and (admittedly) quirky. thx for visiting the blog! : )

xoxo

20. River says:

Wow, I didn’t know about the phone call! Letterman = BOO!