It’s the Great Pumpkin (pudding), Charlie Brown!

Depending on the amount of liquid you use, the following is either a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Pudding OR Pumpkin Pie Yogurt. Either way, it’s something to get excited about, because it’s pumpkin, after all!

Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Serves 1
60 grams silken firm tofu
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
60 grams canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons liquid (I just used water)
optional sweetener to taste
Blend everything in a Magic Bullet, blender, or food processor.
Pumpkin Party!

1. Leah says:

I’ve never had that Kashi Island Vanilla! It looks so good! Infact, i’ve never even seen it in stores!

2. Sophia says:

ummm…zucchini fries? dunno, but am excited to find out!
    YES! thanks for that awesome pudding recipe! how do you come up with such ingenius, delicious, fantastic ideas? gimme such a smidge of your inspiration~

3. Emily says:

Love the pumpkin pie pudding slash yogurt. Since I’m on a pumpkin kick recently, this will fit right in! Hopefully my blender will be able to handle this!

4. orangepop says:

…fries? ZUCCHINI fries?!!
    It’s an Island-Pumpkin Party you’ve got there- yum!

5. Shelby says:

Aw, thanks girl! Your so sweet, you know I love me some Pumpkin! Can’t wait to try this out =)

6. Vegan_Noodle says:

Wow, I don’t blog for two weeks and I come back to find your new blog!! Look wonderful Katie!

Oh and that pumpkin pie pudding is just what I need right now…

7. shellyfish says:

VDGS!!! Wooot!
    Making me missing some pumpkin love!

8. Could it be…POLENTA fries? That’s my guess, anyway! Ooh, and you’ve done it again! Pumpkin Pie Pudding sounds magical, especially with the crunchy crunchy Island Vanilla on top!

After you told me about the new So Delicious coconut milk beverage, I had to check out their website. I am so excited!! Thanks for the heads up! I just wish they would fortify it with some calcium…

9. Yum. Pumpkin pie anything is worth etting excited about!
    hmmm, no idea, but I like the idea for zucchini fries!

10. Katie,
    Your pumpkin bowls look delicious, and I love the cereal on top for added crunch!

Can’t wait for some fry action!

11. laci says:

I <3 the simplicity of your recipies! this would be good with a little non-dairy cream cheeze, agave for sweetness and graham crackers and soyatoo for “cheezecake pumpkin pie pudding” !!! 🙂

12. synthialink says:

so much pumpkin!!! love it…. do you know of any substitutions that I could use for the tofu???

13. Marianne says:

Ooooh, mystery fries eh? Polenta maybe? I’m just hoping, because they always look damn good, and I must make them sometime.

14. poopiebitch says:

Yum! I love pumpkin… and that pudding looks amazing!

I guess…. ummm…. beet fries? Dunno, but that sounds tasty to me!

15. Maggie says:

I’m hoping PUMPKIN fries, which are my favorite! Do you like kabocha fries? BEST THING EVERRRRRRRR.

16. brandi says:

Island Vanilla cereal? How have I not seen this? 🙂

17. Sharon says:

Oh wow, love it!! I think I need to get some pumpkin!

18. Kiki says:

Fries.. polenta fries!

Sigh, I wish I hadn’t sworn off orange vegetables. Once my hands stop being orange I’ll return to my beloved pumpkin!

19. Sarah says:

i need to go get some silken tofu. i forgot how versatile it is!!

20. Natalie says:

Greats snacks!

I need to find that cereal!!