Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Finally finished the FAQ Page

CCK is capable of being organized; who knew?!  Certainly not my teachers, anyway.  (Mommy Dearest would probably be shocked as well.)

I deserve a gold star, right?  (What are we, in kindergarten??)

ny1

Weirdo.

I even made categories:

• Veganism
  • Health/Body
  • Running/Exercise
  • Blogging
  • Other

Seriously, who is this person, and what did she do with Katie???

FAQ Page

1. Jemima says:

Awesome! I am very impressed – one thing though, on the question about ‘why don’t you eat more calories’ I think you might have deleted part of your answer because it goes ‘there are two problems with this now it’s made up mainly of whole foods with little sugar’ But maybe I’m being dumb!

2. Maggie says:

yay! i like it :) same comment as jemima.

3. Thanks so so so much, you guys! I fixed it!

4. kaila says:

Nice FAQ page, very informative! Don’t feel vain, we like reading about you! :)

Yes, please do link back to me in a future post 😉

And thanks for entering me to your jocolat contest! I can’t wait to see who wins!

5. Virginia says:

loved reading the faq! and love the new blog!

6. Kiki says:

Looks great! I’m loving all these new features of CCV.

Btw, I made a vegan yogurt smoothie today :]

7. Natalie says:

Awesome! I’m totally procrastinating my history assignment to read your FAQ, haha. :)

8. Erin says:

LOVE IT SO MUCH!

9. Erin says:

P.S. Gold stars are vintage and that’s a good thing :)

10. Awesome. I love that you included the “how do you stay so skinny?” stuff because I KNOW you must get tired of answering that question all the time. It’s like the “how do you get your protein?” question that we all have to deal with.

11. laci says:

Congrats for finishing that page! You are such a dedicated blogger K! 😀
    Lots of love, Laci 😉

12. Erin says:

Yay for new page!!!
    And you are sooo pretty! Beautiful pic!

13. Meg says:

Yeah! Off to check out the new FAQ page!

14. Molly says:

Thanks for the FAQ! Hopefully you won’t get bombarded with the same questions over and over again now!

15. Yay! For your FAQ paige! Loved it! Your just the cutest thing! Have a great night katie!

16. Sagan says:

Hurray, love learning more about my favorite chocolate covered vegan Katie 😉

17. Jodye says:

Just read the entire page, and what an interesting one it was! Is your newfound organization making you feel accomplished? I know it would do that to me!

18. Terri says:

Hey girl! I met you yesterday in WF’s and just wanted to say sorry I didn’t even introduce myself. I was so excited to see someone from one of the blogs I read that I guess i got a lil scatter brained! Anyways you are cute & tiny and was that your WF’s boy with you? It was really nice to meet you. This is my first comment ever & I’ll try to keep it up. By the way, did you know they opened a new WF’s in Dallas on Monday?

19. mihl says:

Yay for an organized blog!

20. Missy says:

I see you got a new template or blog all together… good for you! I am enjoying all your recipes still, even though I don’t comment often… keep up the great work!

21. Hey Terri! Thanks so much for the comment :). Don’t worry about not commenting; just the fact that you read my blog means so much to me!!

I did know they opened a new Whole Foods… have you been yet? It woud’ve been cool to go on opening day; I bet they had a lot of free samples ;).

Haha yes! You’ve seen the elusive Whole-Foods Boy!

22. Bethany says:

love the new banner with the blue background behind the cupcakes.

23. nutritiousisdelicious says:

Awesome! That must have taken somee determination!! 😀

24. Love it, you organized CCV, you :)

25. Kristie says:

I give you THREE gold stars. I’m heading on over to read some FAQs now!

26. Cookiemouse says:

You new blog is looking good. I have updated the link on my blogroll.

27. Jane says:

katie- thanks for responding to my questions! i get so excited when you post on my blog haha.
    i agree with you about the competitive thing ruining running. i’ve never been competitive either and run for the same reasons you do- fun and relaxation and to stay sane (ok maybe that last one is just me…). but i do like to do races for fun and to challenge myself. i just don’t set any time goals for myself, just want to finish!
    i was only wondering about the shoes, cause i like to hear how many people run in good running specialty shoes cause that’s so important, and you pass my approval cause the nike pegasus is good shoe! and don’t be embarassed, they don’t make a good vegan running shoe right now. hey, maybe i should start a business and make those! do you think there’s a market for that?! hmmm……

28. JENNA says:

organization is a wonderful thing. :)

i like the new version of your blog. i’ve updated my reader.

29. Sophia says:

your new blog is wonderful, and much more easily accesible!

30. ttfn300 says:

ooh, i made some blended wheat berries for lunch FINALLY :) I’ll post them tomorrow!

31. coco says:

Great!!! Katie, I made your blended bulgur today!! I want to make at least three of your wonderful recipes before the deadline for the giveaway! check out my blog tomorrow about it! 😀

32. Jessica says:

It was really fun to read all about you (and I don’t think it’s vain at all!!)

33. I was just reading another blog, and saw that they linked to a vegan recipe by someone named “Chocolate-Covered Katie.” And I thought, “Oh, I don’t think so! The Chocolate-Covered Vegan is named Katie, and this new Chocolate-Covered Katie blog name is just too close to that… Way to be original.”

And then I clicked on the link & came here to see that YOU are Chocolate-Covered Katie, and I am a dork.

34. A gold star? You deserve the whole sky full of stars! Ah, I’ve missed your fun blog. Please slap me the next time I try to quit the blogging world even for a while.