Sorry it’s taken me so long to post this recipe.
When I’m not making a recipe specifically for the blog, I usually don’t measure ingredients (especially when it comes to stir fries). So I couldn’t post the recipe until I’d made it again and remembered to measure all the ingredients! 😕
Pumpkin Pie Stir Fry
·150 grams zucchini, chopped
· 160 grams broccoli florets
· 60 grams snow peas, cut if desired
· 40 grams kale
· ½ can bean sprouts, well-drained
· ½ tsp ground ginger, plus a pinch of pumpkin pie spice
· Salt to taste
· ¼ cup canned pumpkin
· Optional: ricemilk or coconut milk, sweetener
1. Put the zucchini in a pan (with sautéing liquid of choice), sprinkle with salt, and sauté until it’s semi-soft.
2. Now, add the broccoli (and a bit of water if needed). Continue to cook until the broccoli is soft.
3. Add the snow peas and continue to cook for 2-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Rip the kale into smallish strips, and add this to the pan. Stir.
5. After about a minute, throw the bean sprouts into the pan.
6. Mix together, add the ginger and the pumpkin, then mix again. Also add your sweetener now, if using. (I’ve not tried it with sugar, but if you want a sweeter stir fry, brown sugar might be the way to go.)
7. You can eat the stir fry hot from the pan, but I like to fridge it for a few hours and eat it cold. I also add some ricemilk or coconut milk before eating, for extra creaminess.