Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Meet Whole-Foods Boy!

Which door is he hiding behind???

Is it Door #1?

(click here to open door 1)

Door #2?

(click here to open door 2)

Door #3?

(click here to open door 3)

Or maybe Door #4?

(click here to open door 4)

[adthrive_ad id='ChocolateCoveredKatie_Below_Post_600x250_300x250' center='1']

1. brandi says:

haha, that was fun :)

2. Megan says:

haha i love this!! WF boy is cute! =) Now I’m even more in love with WF!

3. Stacie says:

Oh, that was a great way to introduce him!
    Loved that.

4. *Andrea* says:

omgomgomgomg he is soooooooo cute! i want one!! haha ;). is he vegan too?? anyways i loved this post, very fun to read.

5. taleoftwovegans says:

Too funny! Love the lentils! Eve

6. miss v says:

i got the cookie monster!

7. Allie Katie says:

Hahah too cute!! WF boy looks a lot like Luke Wilson (that’s a good thing!)

Adorable! Thanks so much Katie!

8. Emma says:

WF hires a lot of attractive people. The WF near me has several cuties on staff. :)

9. Hahaha… Who else would think of putting different doors to open on a blog post?! You are so creative, CCV! (But I was not burning with anticipation to see the photo, because your photo album already came up on my Facebook newsfeed, hahaha!)

10. Laura says:

hehe cute post!

11. Vegyogini says:

You’re having far too much fun with your blog…just kidding! 😉 Welcome to CCV’s blog, WF Boy!

12. You’re so funny, and what a cutie! :)

13. Brandi C. says:

You are SO creative!

14. Coconutgal says:

Ahhh, Yay!! We have all been waiting so long! Does he have pretty eyes or what? Nice job Katie :-)
    How cute is the cupcake you made him too?! Does he realize how spoiled he is??
    The door thing was such a fun idea, can you tell me how you make those extra pages? You know me… I’m WordPress handicapped!

15. Jane says:

that was fun!! are you two buddies now? i thought WF boy was just a funny (but true) sorry, i didn’t realize you actually met up with him again!

16. um whole foods boy is cute!!!!

17. OrangePop says:

Nice to see him :) ow-ow!!!
    Thanks for sharing… but not really sharing! haha

18. ttfn300 says:

haha, how cute! you’re so talented with the cupcakes :)

19. Bibis says:

hahaha ive never had so much fun reading a blog post!!

20. Sophia Pflieger says:

Hi Katie! Remember me, I had a blog last year called “Jumping on the Vegan Bandwagon?” Well I started a new one called:
    I’d love if you’d read/comment on my first post. And if I could add you to my blogroll?
    BTW Whole Foods boy is VERY cute, your a lucky girl ;).
    How long have you been dating?

21. AWESOME post — i LOVE it! and i LOVE that he is holding a cupcake — i totally approve! 😉

hehe, too cute 😉

22. lacey says:

What a cute way to introduce him. Very creative!

I am having my first ever give-a-way if you wanna check it out

23. Diann says:

How cute! This post and WF Boy, that is!

24. Larabel says:

so cute! boys are fun.

i love reading your blog, katie! you actually make me want to start one myself…i think i might! i have a question though:

I’ve been vegetarian or actually pescetarian (I eat seafood) for about 5 years now, but I’ve recently discovered that I have a mild lactose intolerance that affects my skin, so I’ve decided to cut out all dairy products. I’m debating just going vegan altogether since my diet is predominantly vegan aside from the occasional salmon or egg whites….or non vegan dessert :) I am concerned about my protein intake though because of all the anti soy sentiment I see on blogs these days (veggie girl, shelby, etc) and I noticed that you still eat a lot of soy and am wondering how you feel about a high soy diet in general? I usually drink at least 1 serving of soymilk, eat at least 1 serving of tofu and usually have another serving of some “fake meat” soy product as well (tempeh, etc) Do you know of any problems that such a high soy diet could pose? Also, I would LOVE any advice on veganism that you have to offer! Sorry for such a loooong comment question, but I thought you were the perfect one to ask! If you don’t want to respond by post, an email would be lovely and any other readers out there who read this, input would be appreciated!!!

25. Priyanka says:

Cute…love the post!

26. Kristie says:

YAY! Whole Foods Boy makes his entrance! TOO CUTE, love it!

27. Teresa says:

Awww, Katie you are adorable. He is such a lucky guy to have you, and I hope that he knows it! I wish you two loads and loads of happiness.

28. Erin says:

Hahahaha oh Katie you are so silly! WF boy is kinda a dime! Nice work!

29. Hey Larabel,