Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Thanks for eating at the Spiral Diner

(Not to be confused with this Spiral Diner)

Play-by-play of what happened after I snapped the photo:

1. Noodles get cold

2. Sauce gets lonely

3. Noodles and Sauce find one another and live happily ever after.

Zucchini with Three-Ingredient Alfredo Sauce.

1. Such a delicious looking meal! I love all the variety :)

2. Jessica says:

As usual, everything looks great! I love how vibrant all the colors are together.

I can’t wait to try some of everyone’s fav chocolate — mmmm!!

3. tabitha says:

you need to put all your recipes together in a cook book!
    you are so creative and your comments with the recipes are spectacular
    every time i read your blog i’m following links to get all the recipes to print out….now, if i only had that spiralizer…

for one of the recipes i ran across your dog walking/nursing home volunteering posts
    i should have known you were as sweet as you seem!
    we rescue dogs and foster them so you found a place in my heart…if you ever are stranded in the midwest, you have a place to stay :)
    i like elderly people too…just not as much as dogs 😉

4. Kiersten says:

This might be a dumb question, but how do you usually eat your zucchini noodles? Do you eat them raw or do you heat them up? I imagine they might start to get mushy if you heat them up since they are so thin…not that it matters, I was just wondering.

5. Meredith says:

What a pretty meal!

6. *Andrea* says:

your camera takes nice pics! and go figure the muffins are what my eyes and tummy want the most here 😉

7. MarathonVal says:

How delicious-looking!! I’m STILL having problems with my darn spiralizer… it will make “ribbons” but no spirals, and it is SO HARD to use. Maybe I need to become strong like CCK?!?!?

8. Maria says:

Mmm, that is a fabulous combination! I love the arame salad too with the bits of red cabbage and asparagus :) Hehe I like to eat my pasta with chopsticks too!

9. That 3-ingredient alfredo sounds delicious! And I’m so jealous of your sexy noodles!

10. The colors in that meal are just beautiful!

11. Shelby says:

I love the colorful meal! Everything looks so bright and delicious!

Now I need some chocolate!

12. Bright, beautiful and delicious! You are giving that spiralizer one heck of a great work out!

I will have to try your 123 alfredo sauce, it sounds simple and tasty.

13. Virginia says:

i want a spiralizer! that looks so cool!

14. What a beautiful spread Katie. I have a question is this a cold dish or can you heat up the noodles slightly . I do not like cold dishes so I wonder if I got this machine if I would have to eat these things raw all of the time.

15. Your noodles and sauce look indeed VERY happy! But I think I would look even happier if I got to eat them… 😉

16. Sagan says:

yum! Your food always looks good.

17. tabitha says:

today was my grocery store trip…i could not find arame (would it be by the dulse and such?? i don’t even know what to look for)
    also could not find agar–where would that be? looked in bulk spices and baking section of health food section at hy-vee (best i have here in the midwest)

i did step up and buy 72% dark chocolate–i almost went 85% cause i’m an all or nothing type of girl…but figured if i worked my way up it’d get me more chocolate eating in :)
    stayed with the endangered species brand b/c i love that 10% goes to a good cause
    yummmmy…it was great!

18. justine says:

Your arame salad looks so yum!! Where did you purchase the arame? Going to WF tomorrow and might have to pick some up if they carry it.

19. JB says:

the alfredo sauce looks as yummy as it always does! i’ve been meaning to make it. i don’t see the arame in that all the way arame salad though. is it hiding or am i just not seeing it?! hmm. what’s the purple veggie?

20. ttfn300 says:

ooh, i can’t remember the last time i had alfredo, but i’m thinking i’d be all over your version!!

21. elise says:

i really think i need to try that sauce…although i have no clue what agar flakes even ARE!?

22. Lainie says:

Your arame salad looks so great. Where do you buy arame? I can’t find it anywhere!

23. Your ‘noodles’ look so pretty:) I still am in need(okay-want) of a spiralizer.

24. t says:

That arame salad looks so delish! And so do those crazy-big strawberries.

25. Christina says:

I love those muffins!

26. Ashlee says:

I eat Endangered Species Chocolate too!
    It’s so yummy.
    My favorite is the dark chocolate with raspberries!

27. Claire says:

Hi Katie!

Been reading your blog for nearly a year! I love all your spiralized recipes, that I is one gizmo I wish I had…though I love my processor and blender :)

Anyway, as I’ve been a fan on so many blogs, I decided to start one finally. I’m at and it’s called “The sweet n’ nutty life”

Hope you can stop by sometime!