Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Fur Babies

A fun day at the Dog Park for Molly and Henry

1. Sünne says:

Awwwwww … as if you had read my thoughts (I was SO close to asking if you could post puppy-pictures again …)! Henry and Molly are really cute and they seem to have enjoyed their day at the Dog Park!

2. Looks like Molly and Henry made some friends. How sweet :)

3. I’m ashamed to say I’ve still not joined the bbutttter band! I cccaaaaannnoottt wait to have a kitchen–and appliances–again!

4. Jessica says:

Aw I love the doggies playin’!

5. Mama Pea says:

If I’m allergic to bananas I shouldn’t eat them?!? Now you tell me…throat…closing…can’t breathe…..

6. molly says:

lmao @ MamaPea
    bananas are like nature’s candy bar, in my opinion (just like figs w/AB are nature’s reese’s!!)

7. janetha says:

look at all those poochies! i love them!

8. Jessica says:

Yum, banana butter!! I wish I had a banana with me right now…

Looks like the doggies had lots of fun! When will they make cat parks? Then I can take my guys out, hehe.

9. Jenny R. says:

Your doggies are so so so cute. Aw the dachsund is a cutie too! what am I saying…they all are

10. carolinebee says:

haha i couldn’t comment but i think my feelings about banana’s are VERY CLEAR 😀

11. Hi Sweetie I am trying to wean off commenting on every blog every day, but wanted to pop in and tell you I love ya and I reeally enjoyed your post yesterday and the cute puppies today of course too :)

12. Emily says:

hi katie! sorry i’ve been so absent in commenting on your posts (i’ve been at fnce in denver). love the cute photos of molly and henry chillin’ at the dog park!

and i think i’m going to have to try that banana bread in a bowl. :-)

13. I can’t wait till I get a dog so I can take them to the dog park. Looks like fun! :)

14. Devan Newman says:

aweee<3 KATIE! thank you for the shout out :)
    you are amazing and too sweet!

15. broccolihut says:

That Banana Bread in a Bowl never ceases to amaze me–I had it last week, and it was breath-taking:)

16. Nora says:

Thanks for the shout out! I LOVE banana bread in a bowl :)
    hopefully I’ll make banana butter sooooooon.

17. MarathonVal says:

The one and only time I made banana butter, the whole jarful barely lasted a day!! That stuff is dangerous!! I’m afraid to make it again….

18. CaSaundra says:

Yay for puppies!! I miss my bulldog :-( Any I haven’t had a chance to get my hands on some Mighty Maple yet–but I will someday! :-)