Pregnant!

No, I’m not pregnant. But someone is!

z 459

I modeled my friend’s baby-shower stork cake after a button from Party City.

Below, with the button:

z 458

For the time being, I’d much rather make some of these babies:

znyc 274

(Above, original hot cocoa babies and chocolate coconut fudge babies.

Image 623[1]

znyc 276

Above, plain fudge babies keep company with a chocolate-coconut and a Cashew Cookie Larabar Baby.

Who wants a whining, crying thing when you can have chocolate? I’m kidding. I really do love babies (and not only the chocolate ones). I’m just not ready for my own quite yet!

Tags:

1. Gena says:

I need to get on the fudge baby train!

2. Jessica says:

Hopefully, there will be a baby in my near future, and not just the fudge variety! :)

3. I reeeeally want to make cashew cookie babies–not to hate on the fudgies

4. Katie you almost gave me a heart attack! Thank goodness the only baby you’ve got at the moment is made of fudge! 😉 That cake looks awesome! Isn’t fondant the best? I love to work with it, you can make so many things that not only look great but taste delicious too.

5. Jessica says:

That is a gorgeous cake! Anything with hot pink and sparkles catches my eye. Yes. I am 5 years old. Call me Princess Jessica.

6. Marina says:

I would kill someone for some fudge babies right now!
    That cake looks so cute, good job!

7. taylor says:

you made that?! oh my gosh.

8. DJ says:

Certainly caught my attention! That cake looks awesome btw – so pink, I think my daughter would have a fit if she saw it!

9. shannonmarie says:

Congrats. I just had a little girl in August. She’s growing up so fast.

By the way, those other babies are cute, too. I might have to try some.

10. brandi says:

you are so talented!

11. shannonmarie says:

Let me reword that. I did catch the fact that you weren’t pregnant … but maybe some day :-)

12. Cassie says:

wow! did you decorate that gorgeous cake? you could be a pastry chef!! :)

13. You are sooo amazingly talented. I’m going to have to fly you up here to make a cake for our next party. Okay, maybe we’ll just make some of those awesome looking fudge babies!

14. Amen for chocolate babies right now!! that is more than enough for me!

15. Whit says:

lol, all my friends are running off and marrying and having kids too. What?!?! I just want to veg out and eat chocolate. What’s the rush? 😉

16. Janna says:

I’d bet more than 5 bucks!

I also need to get on that fudge baby train!

YUM!

17. molly says:

the cake is beautiful!
    but i’m with you – those fudge babies are much more appealing 😉

18. Melinda says:

That cake looks beautiful. Great designing on it. Yes, those fudge babies are much less work and time consuming and do not cry!

19. You made that?!?! Do your talents know no bounds????
    Is it bad to want to have a baby so I can get a cake like that?? 😀

20. Yasmin says:

Definitely don’t need a man when I can make my babies on my own!! Ha, ha love it! Munching on one right now :)