Halloween Hotties

Now that we’ve established the fact that I am not pregnant, I’m free to play the field.  Right? Hotties first:

gm

Please don’t close your hand!!

4blog1

Gives new meaning to the words “smoldering eyes”

Grrr… One tough, arame-eatin’ seagull.

mummy_thumb

Now that’s hot.

(And no, Paris Hilton, I will not be paying you any royalties for using your phrase.)

1. Jessica says:

Ugh Joaquin…I am, well WAS, such a huge fan. Madly in love after his Johnny Cash debut. I hope he comes back to his semi-normal self.

2. jcd says:

Love the photos, Katie! You and Lurch would make a great couple. 😉

And Joaquin… I’ll never figure it out. Have you seen him in the film SpaceCamp? Haha.

Mmmm… zucchini! I have some raw zucchini sticks in my lunch too! Great minds think alike.

3. I love mashed cauliflower! SO tasty! And I think all your spooky pictures are adorable, totally getting me all excited for Halloween!

And about my darling Joaquin…let’s just hope this is a phase….

4. Haha these pics are hysterical/precious :)

5. Jenny says:

I don’t know if i’m supportive of your relationship with Hulk.. i don’t think he’s gonna treat you right, Katie! 😉

happy hump day baybay!

6. Jessica says:

Hehehe! Thanks for the laugh! Very cute pics :)

7. Katharina says:

Mashed cauliflower looks so good! You always have such cute dishware :) And those pictures!!! OH my gosh lol! The second one you look so adorable making a face 😀

8. Devan Newman says:

haha I love all your photos<3

9. Katie says:

TOTALLY stealing “Frankie” from you 😉 I love your halloween pictures where did you take them or are they photoshopped?

10. Cute pics! I love the Hulk pic! You look like you’re about to get crushed!

11. lora says:

i love how u love joaquin as much as me! he will forever be a hottie…i just dont look at his now nottie status :)

xoxo
    Lo

12. Although I usually love anything green, I’d have to say my first choice would be Frank. :)

13. ~Jessica~ says:

I adore the song ‘Monster Mash’ and always have a huge grin plastered on my face whenever you make your version or reference it.

I think my favourite shot is the Incredible Hulk picture…how’s that for a Green Monster 😉

xoxox

14. Jenny R. says:

omg that nottie is vegan?? agreed…what happened to him :( i’m thinking a severe B12 deficiency that made him go whack. Katie, after Halloween you neeeeed to post doggy costume pictures…pretty pleaseee

15. Kate G. says:

haha these photos are great definitely made me smile! Yay for halloween this weekend!!

Kate G.

16. i must say, you’ve stolen my heart with that mashed cauliflower. i absolutely adore cauliflower and can i assure you i will be trying your recipe soon. and it’s vegan too boot! i couldn’t be happier :). and have you tried the chocolate mole larabar? it’s SUPER good. knowing your chocolate covered life, i thought you might like it.

xox,
    mandie :)

17. Steph says:

haha Joaquin. maybe not nearly as attractive in his current state but definitely more interesting!

18. Pure2Raw Twins says:

You’re too cute…you can always bring a smile to my face…thank you!!!

19. CaSaundra says:

Lol, I like the reference to Paris Hilton’s “that’s hot”. She waaay overdid it using that one!!