Hold the phone: This guy is a vegan?!

mr1

Do not tell me you don’t know who he is! Maybe this will help:

mr

Come on; I know I wasn’t the only one who saw that cheesy movie.

So long, old crush; you’ve been replaced.

Too bad Michael Rady, a.k.a. Kostos in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Jonah Miller on Melrose Place, is apparently engaged. I guess that means I’m still crush-less. Oh well, at least I have chocolate to keep my spirits up. 😉

Tags:

1. Beth S. says:

I instantly knew who he was. So cute!

2. Melinda says:

That’s cool he is a vegan, but uncool for you that he is *sigh* engaged.
    Hopin I win the choc.

3. I must suggest again a certain little vegetarian by the name of Josh Hartnett. He sounds like a winner: “I’ve had my heart broken, and it’s not fun. But I’d rather have my heart broken than break someone else’s heart.” Awww! 😛

Oh wait! I just googled him and saw a picture of him smoking! Yuck! No no, Mr. Hartnett, you must give up that nasty habit before you even think about romancing Miss CCV. OK, let’s put him on stand-by! 😀

4. I gotta say, that pig kind of freaked me out, LOL!! Your new boyfriend is SO much cuter than your old one, dear. 🙂

5. Jessica says:

Very handsome! 🙂 I’ve seen those movies too, hehe.

Have a good weekend!

6. fruitsveggieslife says:

Did you happen to get the adorable piggy picture from Bones? 🙂

I’m crossing my fingers (and toes!) for the giveaway!

7. Whit says:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants = one of my favorite book series ever. I also indulged in the movie and loved it too. I am SUCH and Alexis Bledel fan. It stems from years of Gilmore Girls aka the best TV Show EVER!

8. Cocoa nibs! I keep wanting to try those since they’re raw-friendly. But they’re so darn expensive at Whole Foods. Someday I will break down and buy a bag … someday.

And I’ll totally come cook root veggies for you!

9. merittothecarrot says:

Kostos is a stud!

mmmm.. cocoa nibs, I drool just thinking about em’!

10. oh yum yum bags of raw cacao..you are gonna make some awesome treats

11. That movie is such a cute movie and my friends and I saw the first one together. I didn’t realize he was vegan how cool is that!

I love love love chocolate! I actually went for a whole 2 weeks one time without a bite. Never have I dont that again.

The piggy is too cute!

12. Doll Face! What a cute post! I have too many “crushes” to count……I am a huge fan of people.com and read the gossip all the time 😉

These bags of goodies look yummy!!

Thank you for the shout out, you are so sweet!!!

Love Kris

13. Jenny says:

if being vegan will increase my chances of getting with that dude, I’ll convert in a sec! 😉

14. haha.. your blog cracks me up.
    Wondering how do I subscribe to it as my blog is at blogger! 🙁

Thanks!

15. Hey, they aren’t married yet…;)

16. Chrysta says:

ahaha your too funny! The cacao nibs look great. That would be so dangerous to keep around! I would constantly be pickin at them! super delish. And those macroons look fabulous too! Have a great day!

17. JCD says:

Oh yes, cocoa nibs are definitely yummy! They also go great in cookie dough fudge babies!! Cocoa nibs and dried cranberries is my favourite combination.

And too bad Mr. Rady is engaged. You could try to steal him away but that wouldn’t be nice. Until then, you’ll just have to cuddle up with piggies and chocolate. Which is never a bad thing; it may even be better!

18. JCD says:

I was supposed to write ‘Mr. Right will come along in due course.’ before the ‘Until then…’ part. I don’t want you to attempt stealing Mr. Rady. 🙂

19. KOSTOS!!! That boy made mi corazon melt at first sight… Kostos <3 Lena forever.

Sometimes I need to remind myself that I'm 22.