Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

S’mores Fudge Babies

S’mores Babies

Use the formula for the Cookie Dough Babies.

Add a little Ricemellow Creme or Smuckers Marshmallow Sauce, then blend.  Cover your morsels in crushed graham crackers, flax seeds, or wheat germ (or just mix one of these things into the batter).

1. candice says:

Brilliant. I still have some dates left… so now I just need the marshmallow creme and chocolate chips. I’m so excited to try this!

2. Jessica says:

Ohmigosh…they sound amazing!!

3. Katie, I’m new to your site and love it already! I was just saying the other day that it would be so easy to make Larabars at home, and you did it, in all forms! They look great, can’t wait to get my hands on a food processor to let the babies be born!!

4. Shelby says:

YES! I’m so happy you made them! They sound amazing!

5. ohhmay says:

Katie I just made annother fudge baby version… this one had Amazing Grass and Jay Robb… Protein superfood babies!!!
    The S’mores sound soo good too!!

6. Jenny says:

double dog dare your to s’morify a cupcake .. just ’cause I’m greedy and want the recipe for myself :)

7. Vanilla says:

I wonder if you could make a cookbook out of all the fudge babies recipes…

I’ll buy it :p

8. lz says:

Awesome! I HAVE to try this…

9. Iris says:

10. Trail says:

What about s’moreifying a caramel apple? Mmmmm! I still have to make some fudge babies, I can’t wait!

11. I bought my bananas, but there is no way I will ever outdo Priscilla. Wow!

S’mores Babies. Great idea Katie! I can’t tell you how many people have responded to my Vita-Mix giveaway telling me they want to make your Babies. They’re famous. :)

12. iwantlife says:

Priscilla looks absolutely beautiful and delicious but sadly I’m one of those horrible species that counts calories. She scares me.. 😉

13. S’mores are one of the best things in this world and I love the idea of s’mores babies! And s’mores banana hammocks – genius!

14. Cookie dough babies rocked my world, so here’s hoping smore babies do, too! I have little doubt :-)

15. lexi. says:

Yes! S’more fudge babies! Lol, I used to eat marshmallow fluff out of the jar when I was a kid… time to act on my nostalgia! :)

Lots – o – Love,

16. kate says:

I think I may have to make some S’mores Banana Oatmeal this morning…

Melted Banana
    A little hershey’s special dark cocoa powder
    and a drizzle of smucker’s marshmallow on top

Lately I’ve been taking the oats & just mixing melted banana rather than cooking them up w/ milk or water…love the texture this way!

17. kate says:

Tried it & it is AWESOME!!!!

18. CaSaundra says:

I love s’mores–they make me think of summer! And now they will make me think of babies ha ha :-)

19. Queen says:

Mmmm! I would make this flavor fudge babies with or without the Vita-Mix!