Teenie Tahini Babies

100_8994

100_8987

I used the Peanut Butter Cup Baby recipe and subbed tahini for the peanut butter. They were yummy… but the regular peanut butter ones are better.

Plus, they kind of look like meatballs 😕

1. Brandi says:

Even if you didn’t reach your goal, I think what you’re doing is AMAZING, Katie!

2. I think what you did was phenomenal! And you are right – every little bit does help.

3. JCD says:

Every little bit counts. I am sure The Enough Project will be very grateful for your blog donation, whatever the total came to.

4. Jocelyn says:

Katie, I think you are such a beautiful person…with everythinng you do on this blog. Anyone who says otherwise can go stick lol…

Keep doin what you are doin! <3

5. Marina says:

I totally support this project, and I think that you are truly an amazing and selfless person. So, I’ll support it again on my blog, and click as much as I can. It’s a good thing that you have an amazing blog that is always interesting to read 😉

6. Tahini babies that look like meatballs. I love you.

Oh Katie, you are so right. ANY amount of money raised is wonderful. You are so awesome, and kind, and generous. Thank you for being you.
    Love,
    HETB 😉

7. Melanie says:

Hey Katie – Don’t listen to what other people say or think…..you have done an awesome thing! Keep up the great work girly! You rock!

8. Jessica says:

Katie, thanks for donating the money to charity – no matter how much or how little! I’m glad I was able to take part 🙂

9. what you did is amazing!! and no matter how much money was raised…it is that much more that can go to somebody in need and make a difference 🙂 you’re an inspiration to the blogging community and should be so proud of doing such a great thing!

10. erintakescontrol says:

There are so many worthwhile causes in this world, and it’s hard to support all of them. You took one close to your heart and came up with a unique way to market/fundraise that cause. I have no doubt in my mind that you did this with only the very best of intentions. Paul Newman said that if you have no enemies, you have no character. Haters are gonna hate, it’s their job. Let them, for they’ve got nothing better to do…but you, Katie, have much better things to do. You inspire and reach people everyday on your blog, and that is more important!

Erin

11. Chrysta says:

You are amazing Katie!! Every little bit does help and its awesome that you are donating that money. Truly you are an inspiration! And did I mention Im a huge fudge babies fan? lol. 😉 the tahini ones sound awesome!!! You know what Im doing this weekend now! Makin’ more babies!=)
    haha. anyways keep on rockin girl. You are fabulous!

12. Jenny says:

I love this babies the best, primarily because of their name… I feel like they need a jingle or theme song of some sort!

13. You are a rock star– don’t forget it. And I admire all the hard work you’ve put into the operation.

As for your newest additions to the nursery, I absolutely ADORE them and plan on giving it a try real soon.. Ill let you know how mine turn out– eek!

Have a great day sweetie
    bec xo

14. Shannon says:

tenie tahini’s, i love it! thank you so much for your kindness, katie 🙂

15. Tiffany S. says:

I agree with what everyone else has said – you did something to make a difference and that’s far beyond what a lot of people choose to do with their time. So hats off to you!

16. Oh I hope you’re not disappointed by the result of your charity project! I’m so impressed that you did it in the first place, as should be anyone else, especially the recipients of your generosity. I also think it’s entirely appropriate for you to keep the amount raised private.

Loving the idea of tahini babies–I AM a fan of tahini. I wonder if they would be delicious perhaps with raisins and cinnamon as well for some Moroccan (Mo-rockin?) flavored babies! NOM

17. Quix says:

I’m sorry you didn’t raise as much as you wanted, but like everyone else is saying, every little bit counts.

Tahini? Hmmm, I think I’m with ya that I’d rather have PB. Or smores. Mmmmm….

18. tehehehiniiiiii babies!!! me encantan!!

oh also–what you’re doing is preeeeetty amazing, whether you reached your goal or not.

19. Yummy tahini babies! I love tahini and I bet I’d love these…I ate my last cashew baby yesterday. 🙁

Congrats on the money raised, even if it wasn’t astronomical…every little counts. Especially when it was all raised with the click of a button.