Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Cheesecake Sandwiches

(Somewhere, Joey Tribbiani just died.)

znyc 662

znyc 666

znyc 668

Above, gingerbread sandwiches, with Cheesecake Mousse

1. *Andrea* says:

you’ve done it again! genius :)
    i love cheesecake so i’m sure i’ll love these!!! i can’t wait for finals to be done so i can actually bake at home

2. HOLY GOODNESS, that looks amazing.

3. Jenny says:

tomorrow can not come soon enough!!! :)

4. merittothecarrot says:

OH DEAR. I don’t know if I can wait that long…. twill be a torturous evening! They look absolutely DIVINE.

5. love the “Joey Tribbiani” reference! Too funny!

6. OMG, you are a genius! Your little gingerbread sandwiches look incredible! Cheesecake and gingerbread is a winning combination. :)

7. jessy says:

you just had me drooling on my shirt a little. ah ha ha ha! those are too awesome, Katie! mmmmmmmmm!

8. Those look so delicious and cute!!!

9. Nice. Very nice on the g’bread men w/ the cheesecake mousse!!!! Wow. Way to go, Katie!!!
    I made raw vegan ginger bread cookies & balls of course-haha! but didnt shape em into men. I can’t wait to see what your recipe looks like!

Oh and forgot to email you, but since tomorrow is the 15th….your G post will be going live about 5pm eastern time, give or take a couple hours. As discussed, just letting you know for sure :)

10. candice says:

Brilliant and festive. I loooove cheesecake :]

11. Vanilla says:

Hum, is this the secret recipe of the mysterious picture?

That was Guess #1 😉

12. that’s a very sophisticated gingerbread man 😀 Love it!!
    that raw ginger bread looks really cool, I’m a big ginger lover 😀

13. Abby says:

love it.. so festive!!!!!

14. Maria says:

Awww those little gingerbread men look adorable! But I’ll still eat them up of course 😀

15. Barbara says:

Um..I just ate a ton of sweet fruit yet this post still made me drool.

Wow…you had me at cheesecake

16. Michal says:

OMG yay! Ive been craving me some ginger men (not just rupert grint haha :) ) and a rawafied version too. Cant wait for the recipe

17. preventionrd says:

I want one of those little men NOW!

18. Emily says:

those raw gingerbread men look pretty delish. :-)

i have scoured your blog for that mystery photo katie! i’m stumped!

19. Jess says:

Raw gingerbread man? Oh yessss!
    <3 jess

20. Katy says:

Is it wrong that I have trouble eating gingerbread men because I feel like they’re judging me? :)

These look awesome.

21. I want one of these!! Look very very yummy : ) I have been obsessed lately with ginger, so these would be perfect!

22. Veggiesmack says:

I’m drooling. I love anything that involves cream cheese!

23. Shelby says:

OH MY GOSH! Make some for me?! 😉

24. Oh little gingerbread man, I want you…please don’t tell my husband. 😉

25. Katie says:

You are so gosh darn creative. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

26. Melinda says:

Those gingerbread men are sooooo adorable. You either need to be a party planner or open your own raw vegan bakery, or both!

27. Well, well my love, your man is mighty tasty looking 😉

You are so amazing and creative with your food ideas! i love it!

I feel i haven’t had to connect with you for a while, I hope you are well girl?

28. Becca says:

Guess #1- is it a chocolate chip? (maybe one from a possible banana hammock?

Haha, sorry couldn’t find the right post to post my guess on so Im doing it on here :)

29. ahh SO CUTE!! love these little suckers! I can only imagine the delicious fill’ins that you could make with these–banana butter is calling my nameeee

30. CaSaundra says:

So festive and so YUMMY looking!!

31. Pam says:

Those look SO cute and yummy!

Bee Happy!

p.s. when r u going to open that online snack cafe?…yum!

32. Quix says:

Those sandwiches look amazing. And yay for a new picture, think I got it this time. You should have TOTALLY ran that contest during November, I had a great excuse to check out all your recipes. :)

33. Melissa says:

katie omgosh your post today is so fitting for what’s going on in my life! well first of all…your raw gingerbread men look amazing! and…well my pet peeve about men right now is how they always expect us to know how we feel about something all time and have all the answers all the time and always have a full straight forward answer when they ask something but they think it’s perfectly fine for them to be vague and say “i don’t know”. ugh. burns me up!

34. These raw gingerbread men look soooo yummy! Great addition with the cream cheese. I would probably eat the dough before shaping it into cookies!!

35. IslandMom says:

Well I made these!! Katie, everyone always comments about how your recipes LOOK delicious, but nobody comments after actually making them!! Well, they are SUPER good… I went all out and made the filling as well… I kind of regret doing it as I doubled the recipes and ATE IT ALL in one sitting!! This is definitely going in the recipe box!!!

1. LOL if you look at the more current posts, a lot more people actually make the recipes. It’s so cool… I think like 30 people have made the one I posted just two days ago! I love all the feedback! :)