Christmas Cookie Crepe Cakes

znyc 724

Above, a full plate of Oatmeal Cookie Crepe Cakes

Hmmm, but this looks too neat and tidy…

znyc 726

That’s better.

Above, with little Soyatoo dots and homemade Smashberry Jam. For the jam: It’s so easy!  Just boil your berries… and then SMASH them!! That’s it!

After breakfast, it was time for presents!

znyc 749

(Well-fed parents = Much happier parents)

Funny story: As young kids, my uncle and his sisters set their parents’ clock ahead three hours so they could open presents earlier. Evil!

But not all children are evil. The little sister was so helpful, offering to shape Raw Gingerbread Men

znyc 737

znyc 740

And finally… Picture Proof of snow in Texas:

snow in texas

Looks like comets:

znyc 741

1. Jessica says:

Those crepes are so cute, and they look fabulous! You had more snow that we did here in Pittsburgh!

2. Gina G says:

Merry Christmas to you too! sorry i could not say it sooner, i was away from the computer all day yesterday soaking up one of my most favorite days with my family =) looks like your Christmas was marvelous, have a great day Katie!

3. Iris says:

I’m glad you got to have a white Christmas!

4. Jenny R. says:

ahhh looks like Canada! happy holidays 😉

5. Aw looks like a lovely Christmas morning :)

Love the look of the crepes. Yum!

6. Veggiesmack says:

Mmmm. Those cookies crepes look delicious!

7. candice says:

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! And OMG, why wasn’t I ever as smart as your uncle?! That’s freaking brilliant, and hilarious. :)

8. elise says:

awww…cute family pics. merry christmas katie!! hope you had a great day. im not going home til the 29th, so until then ill be rockin it solo in nyc. but im going to be rippin into my presents within minutes of entering the door (after giving hugs and kisses to the fam of course).

9. Emily says:

Your crepes look amazing, Katie! I’d love to eat breakfast at your house. :-)

So funny about your uncle and his sisters messing up the clocks. So clever (and you’re right..evil, haha).

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!

10. ohhmay says:

Hahaha I love the setting the clock back story! When I first got my license, my parents had a curfew for me so as soon as I came in the door I set all the downstairs clocks back 10 minutes and convinced my dad his bedroom clock must be wrong! 😛
    It looks like you had a fantastic holiday! Your whole family looks so much alike, you’re all so cute!! 😀

11. Jenny says:

Katie, you should have left some of those crepes for Santa. I have a feeling he would have given you a car or a house in return. Those look phenom!

oh you and your gorgeous fam! such lookers :) Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday!

12. Stef @ moretolifethanlettuce says:

wow that snow picture is sooo cool! your parents are so cute, they look really happy, must have been the yummy food you whipped up. merry xmas!

13. elizabeth says:

those crape cakes look delicious!! merry christmas!

14. psychoj1 says:

Those crepes look fantastic! I’m glad you had such a good Christmas :)

<3 jess
    xoxo

15. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas Katie! Just emailed you for crepe cake recipe. I can wait no longer. :)

16. Glad you had a good holiday Katie. That last photo of the lights is georgeous. Merry Christmas.

17. Chelsea says:

The snow was crazy! We got 14 inches where I live! It was a great white Christmas though. :) I am going to make those crepes for breakfast tomorrow!

18. Marina says:

Crepes look yummy, I wish I could have one.
    Btw, our family tradition is to opet presents on Christmas eve, after dinner.

19. Shelby says:

Aww, so cute! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

20. Lindsay says:

Snow in Texas is craziness! lol I bet it’s kind of unusual for you to get a white Christmas, CCV…

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!! xo