Raw Buckeyes

Raw buckeyes! Little bombs of deliciousness that literally burst in your mouth.

guest

znyc 512

1. Samantha says:

In Ohio, the ‘sex-bomb babies’ are called buckeyes. My family has been making them for generations. I tried making them vegan a few years ago, but they didn’t turn out so well. If your friend has some hints, I’d love it if you could share the recipe.

2. Samantha,
    I actually wrote a post about real buckeyes awhile ago. Here’s the link:

Love,
    Katie

3. Ohmigosh I remember a few years ago my husband and I were dying over Pilot Inspecktor. What the heck?!!?

4. Pam says:

ha ha!….you never disappoint me girl!….lol!!! I believe I am going to make your Fudge Babies today along with Almond Cranberry Bites, homemade gluten free bread, and Coconut Protein Bites…yum! Come on over and we can get busy in the kitchen!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

5. seekmyself says:

Lol I love how celebrities pick the goofiest names for their kids… apparently, lavish lifestyles are not enough excitement for them… they gotta get creative with the baby names too 🙂

6. Scott in Ohio says:

First, being from Ohio, I have to say GO BUCKS!

“Sex-bomb babies” are a much more exciting name than “buckeyes”. 🙂

Worst celeb baby name: Nicholas Cage’s son “Kal-El” who is named after Clark Kent.

7. Love the sex bomb babies! They look delicious! I would not like to be alone with that whole plate of them!

Another strange celeb name – Tom and Katie’s baby Suri.

8. candice says:

Hahaha, this post cracked me up. Why do sex bomb babies look so delicious?! 😯 I’m thinking of making more fudge babies today, so maybe I’ll shoot you an email for a feature! 😉

OMG. Tu Morrow. You can’t be serious… D: I don’t really keep up with the celebs, so I don’t know any crazy baby names, but honestly, what drives them to do this to their poor kids?! And to think I wanted to be a celeb kid when I was 5—oh, the innocent days…

9. This post is too funny!

I think Sparrow tops the list of strange names!

10. This post is way too adorable, and delicious!

11. Katie says:

Oooh, what a good addition to the “baby family” – can’t wait to try them out!

12. Jenny says:

I cry a little bit on the inside when I think of Gwyneth Paltrow’s more daughter having to go through life as “Apple”. Poor thing! that’s just torture.

13. I can’t believe those are actually real baby names!!!

Poor kids!

14. Pam says:

Katie Girl…..those fudge babies are SO good! Hubby really liked them too! They taste just like fudge cake and smell like it too! Betcha can’t just eat one!

Thank YOU!

Enjoy!

P.S. I am doing a post today about them!

15. Stef @ moretolifethanlettuce says:

As great of a movie as the jungle book is, naming your kid mowgli anything is such a cruel life sentence!

16. Jenny says:

Buckeyes are one of our main favorite sugar-y treats so I’m definitely anxious to try making this healthier version. And I LOVE all of these celebrity names. Seriously! I don’t like how people all have the same names. I think the only reason these kids would have a hard time in life is if people are being close-minded! 🙂 Let’s be fun and original with this life we’re given! I think it’s great that we all have different ideas about it, though. Because then there might be too many “Memphis Eve”s and “Audio Science”s! 🙂 Fun post.

17. Vegyogini says:

Hands down, it’s Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette, the daughter of Penn Jillette from Penn & Teller.

18. ilanalala says:

there are so many possibilities! i don’t know what to try first! these look insaaaane.

19. Danielle says:

I was watching a VH1 show about wacky baby names and I think the #1 spot was a child named “Moon Unit” haha evil parents 😉

20. Brilliant to dip the PB babies in chocolate. They are like semi-raw Buckeyes.

Agreed, I always thought Apple & Moses Martin (sorry Gwyneth – you know I love you) were pretty bad until I heard about Pilot Inspeckor. However, Fifi Trixibell is awful – I don’t even know who that is.