Do not Pinch Me! I’m wearing my Green!

Have you eaten anything green today?

(Does my mom have the coolest St. Patrick’s Day vest or what??)

momnmee_thumb[1]

Many of the best foods are green:

Kale, kabocha, spinach, chard, mache, broccoli, asparagus, kiwi, brussels sprouts, zucchini…

Question of the Day:

What’s your favorite green food?  Mine’s broccoli!!

Power Song of the Day:

Come on Eileen

1. Kara says:

I love how you included wild bars in the things that are green list. Too funny!

2. Mary says:

Such a pretty photo!
    Oh and the one of your mom and you aint bad either 😉
    hahaha

3. eatandrun says:

You know how people turn yellow when they eat too much squash? I wonder if the same thing could happen from eating too much green. Maybe I’ll find out today!

4. Sarah says:

bring on the brussel sprouts!

5. Honeydew ice cream!? Yum!!

I’m going with avocados. 🙂

6. Jenny says:

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Haha… which isn’t as good for you as the breakfast I had this morning, a green monster!

7. anonymous says:

Katie!
    I’m so excited you’re posting more photos of yourself, because I just think you are gorgeous and glowing! I don’t mean to sound creepy, which is why I’m leaving this comment anonymously. I promise I’m not a stalker, just someone who thinks you’re amazing!
    Have a great day, girlie!
    🙂

8. Always love St. Patty’s day! Nice greens : )

9. I LOVE Come on Eileen! I’m such a dork! It’s one of those songs that just get me moving!

10. Anonymous,
    Wow, thank you so much for lifting my spirits higher than a St. Patrick’s Day rainbow!
    Ok cheesy… but seriously, thank you!!!

11. vegangal says:

i’ve already had my green oatmeal (thanks to kiwi and a bit of spinach blended in)!
    and i second what anonymous said 🙂

12. Valerie says:

I planned on making some of those key lime pie pancakes you posted the other day (Rachel’s recipe) but my grocery store wouldn’t cooperate. They were out of key lime soy yogurt 🙁

13. First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous girl!!!!!

I’m not sure what i’ll eat that is green… but I have spinach, kale, broccoli, … and probably much more green stuff on hand. Plenty of options 🙂

Favorite green? Broccoli!!! I love it too… which others thing is STRANGE. I also love Brussel Sprouts!

14. Love broccoli too! In fact eating it right now…..

15. Tiffany says:

spinach, of course! in EVERYthing! haha

oh, and i think my comment on your last post went into spam because it had a link in it. 🙁 i was just saying we have the same dress, and it’s on my Weight Journey page!

16. angela k. says:

I had a green tea latte for breakfast!
    I’ll be adding more matcha to my protein shake later on… so all will be green today 😛

17. You and your mom are so beautiful!!
    Hmm.. favorite green food… probably broccoli, asparagus, or kale. But I love Naked’s Green Machine juice!

18. I’m wearing green today too! 🙂

My favorite green food is Brussels sprouts, for sure!

19. Killian says:

Happy Saint Patricks Day from an ACTUAL Irishman 🙂

Best green foods? Cabbage, mint, spinach, cucumber, GRANNY SMITH APPLES :O and, of course, Mojitos 🙂

Love your Mums vest, tastfully tacky I say 😀

20. Betherann says:

Mmm I love honeydew ice cream!

As for my favorite green thing…avocado! Particularly in guacamole form, mixed up with spaghetti squash. Nom nom.