Expanding the Larabar Love

Thanks to reader, Liz, for the heads-up:

Liz says that Larabar is coming out with New Larabar flavors!

la

My only question for Larabar is: Why has it taken you this long to make a carrot cake flavor?! 😉

1. Little Bookworm says:

That photo for your chopstick challenge looks like a blueberry pizzert? A carrot cake larabar sounds amazing!

2. Chocolate chip cookie dough and carrot cake?!?!?! I don’t want to wait 😀

3. Kate says:

Ahhhh! Thanks for letting us know!

4. Valerie says:

I’ve always said that you should work for Larabar, Katie 😉

5. Mary says:

I’d like to see an almond-chocolate chip flavor, since those are my favorite fudge babies.

6. vegangal says:

yay new larabars. but their so expensive fudge babies are much better and their yummyer anyway! love you katie! xoxoxo

7. Erin says:

Oh my gosh, so many delicious new flavors! I’d love to see a mint chocolate larabar. Mmm…

8. I like Larabars, but I like making babies better. Wait, that didn’t sound right. Oh, you know what I meant. 😉
    I did, however, buy my first Jocalat last night. I haven’t eaten it yet, but I’m excited! (Yes, I’m excited over a food bar. 😀 )

9. Sarahishealthy says:

I agree with the commenter before me. They need to make a mint chocolate chip Larabar. I still need to make fudge babies too, so maybe I will make my own mint Larabars! 🙂

10. Brandi says:

dream larabar flavor?

pineapple upside down cake
    mocha (coffee + cocoa)
    raspberry almond

11. I’m skeptical about the new Larabar flavors but I’ll give them a shot! I haven’t been wowed by any of the current ones though. IMO, your fudge babies (and all the variations) are much better!! 🙂

12. Jenny’s pictures are AMAZING!!!!

Anyways, I’m all over the carrot cake LaraBar.. and chocolate chip!

13. lisa says:

ooh! I agree with Erin above – a mint chocolate bar would be great. But they do have one in the jocolat line – i should try that!
    can’t wait to try the carrot cake – hope a store near me picks it up! Isn’t it crazy/annoying that the price varies so widely from store to store? At least here in NYC it can. Oh well, I know where to get ’em!

14. eatandrun says:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Larabars????????

15. Inspired says:

I agree with Jessica. Your fudge babies, at least all the varieties I’ve tried, taste so much more flavorful and richer than the regular Larabars. Plus, they’re cheaper too!
    No offense, Larabar ;).

16. ooooh i hope larabar carrot cake is better than clif!

17. Jenny says:

WOW! I can’t wait for the carrot cake flavor:)

18. The cashew lara bar is amazing- so is the peanut butter one- they’re just like candy- only more natural!

19. Diana says:

We don’t have larabars here so I’ve never even tried one!

20. elizabeth says:

i love that they keep expanding this line-thanks for the tip-off!