Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Summer Vacation

Finally, summer vacation!!

It felt like you’d never come. A few friends and I *tried* to celebrate last night by watching a movie… but it was one of the worst movies known to mankind.

It was not the sweetest thing. More like the grossest, most-pointless thing.  If there wasn’t crude sexual humor in a scene, it was replaced with disgusting bathroom humor. Maybe they were trying to hide the fact that the movie had no plot. I’m just thankful I didn’t watch it with my parents! 😕

Eh, but we had fun throwing popcorn, pillows, and—at one point, a shoe—at the television. Could’ve been worse; we were painting our nails, so we had to restrain ourselves from flinging the polish.

If a movie lacks comedy, you’re forced to make your own!

Question of the Day:

What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? (so I’ll know to stay away from them lol… I wish someone had told me about Everybody’s Fine before I suffered through it!)

1. Meg says:

You had me at “cinnamon bun” 😀

…oh, and summer!! Love ya girl!

2. Jennifer - jcd says:

Sorry to hear the movie was bad. At least you and your friends had a good time. Girl nights are always fun, no matter what.

As for me, the film ‘Last Night’ was the worst! We won free tickets to it from somewhere and they said it was a family show. NOT. It was about the world ending and all I can remember is some guy wanting to have sex with a hundred different people before he died. Most horrible pointless movie ever. We walked out of the theatre about halfway through the film.

3. Kim says:

Deep Core. I can force myself to sit through almost any movie, but that was too much.

Oh, and Raw Sticky Buns? I miss my Grandma’s sticky buns so much! If they taste half as good I’m sold:)

4. ohkansascity says:

Oh man… I enjoyed that movie. =/ haha. It was our summer movie with my best girl friends for a while. Mostly because we were totally like those girls. Oooooh and raw sticky buns look mmm-mmm good.

5. Lauren says:

Ugh! I DID watch that movie with my mom. Cringe!!!

6. vegangal says:

hi katie i never saw that movie but i really do like sticky buns well i used to before i got my ed but maybe someday again they look really good! xxoxo

7. Diana says:

Oh god, that movie IS awful. One of the worst… Devour. And The Wicker Man. Those two come to mind. So very bad.

8. Anonymous says:

who needs a good movie when you have such yummy looking food? 😉

9. That movie was SO bad, I watched about 20 minutes on TV and had to shut it off!

10. Sarahishealthy says:

The worst part was the P**** song. I was sitting there in disbelief that they actually had such a song and that respectable actresses like Cameron Diaz would sing it!

11. Jess says:

Those “raw buns” look delicious!
    <3 jess

12. Jenny says:

Boys and Girls with Freddie Prinze Jr! LOL, terrible!

13. Kelly says:

The Wicker Man is so awful it’s almost hilarious! And pretty much any made-for-TV SciFi (or, SyFy) movie, but my college guy-friends all loved watching those, so I’ve seen far too many. With titles like “Mansquito,” you just know you’re in for a treat with these!

Happy summer vacation! Enjoy your newfound freedom!

14. totally loving the raw version of cinnibuns. i just posted a recipe for vegan ones.. but im thinking raw is pretty fabulous! <3

15. Making a note not to EVER see “The Wicker Man”… if two of you mentioned it as the worst, it MUST be bad!

16. eatandrun says:

Watching a bad movie with friends is bad, but watching with your parents is the worst!

17. Julia says:

^ eatandrun, agreed COMPLETELY! we rented “Life with Dan” to watch as a family, under the assumption that Steve Carell would work his typical magic. Well, he didn’t…

My mom and I, who have similar opinions when it comes to what we find “humurous”, both hated the movie. Although my dad thought it was great! haha

18. Janet says:

Worst movie: The Spice Girls Movie. Although I used to love the Spice Girls, the movie was terrible. It was the first movie I ever walked out of the theatre on. Sounds like you made the best of the girls night though 🙂 And the raw sticky buns look delish!

19. Julia,
    LOL my dad has weird taste in movies sometimes too. Also, I don’t know if you saw, but I posted your beautiful brownie photo the other day. Thanks again for sending it. It was gorgeous 🙂 :).

20. Ugh, how about the Love Guru? Talk about stupid. The Twilight movies are pretty terrible as well; I only marginally like them because I love the books. The acting is horrible.

I also just saw Did You Hear About the Morgans on my trip back from Belize. Avoid.

I did find this pretty entertaining list of horrible movies you might actually watch: