Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Chocolate is what it’s all about

(My apologies to the hokey pokey)

Hello my Chocolate-Covered raisinettes!

Umm, Katie, did you just call us raisins???

Yeah, sorry about that. But I love chocolate-covered raisins, and I love you all, so… :)

Hey, and at least I didn’t call anyone chocolate-covered bacon (which is—scarily enough—a popular search term that leads people to my blog). Poor searchers.

I added another page to the top—an “About the Blog” page.

cdd

True, there’s already an “About Me” page, but my blog is not all about me. It is about (as the title of this post declares) chocolate; and it’s about showing that you can—and should—fit chocolate (and other treats) into a healthy life!

Therefore, a new “about” page needed to be created.

1. I like your new About the blog page! Blogs deserve one of their own, don’t they? Those fudgy sandwiches on it look soooo goooooooooood! 😀

Jenn

2. Leighanna says:

Those Babies look really yummy. Do you think a wimpy food processor could do the job?

1. Leighanna,
      Yes!! I make mine in the Magic Bullet. If that $40 contraption can do it, I bet your fp would have no problem at all :).

3. shesarunner says:

Love the new “About the Blog” page! Definitely very enticing.

4. Jenny says:

Katie – the only reason I visit your page is to check out all of your chocolate covered bacon recipes. Duh.

😉

there are some crazy internet users out there.

LOVE YOU!

5. Ms Alex says:

Ha, that’s a great ‘About’ page. But y’know, I do actually like my daily wheatgrass (as long as I drown it in fresh orange juice, of course, I’m not a mad woman) but HOLY MOLY I could seriously do with some chocolate butter around this house!

6. Ms. Alex,
    Hahaha ok, well you can have my wheatgrass too 😉

7. Danielle says:

Love the new page!! And I think there needs to be a new, chocolate-vegan food pyramid. Dairy can get outta there, veggies would be more toward the bottom, and chocolate gets its own section 😀

8. Ms Alex says:

That I can do, but please share your chocolate butter, do not snaffle it all! 😉

9. Jess says:

Too cute!

10. Inspired says:

I love the idea, the “chocolate-covered diet”! Consider me a new convert ;).

11. abby says:

aww every time i think you can’t get any cuter, you do! i liked your old “about” page, but this one is even more fun. and i think you picked some great recipes to highlight.

12. I love chocolate raisings, yummmyyyy! I must go and check your new page :)

13. Your too cute! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

14. Stefanie says:

I love the new page. It sums up the blog well.

15. McKella says:

My friend told me he found chocolate covered bacon at the health food store. I’m a little confused.

16. “my grandma, what big chocolate morsels you have” – little summer riding hood

17. I am going to the store today to buy dates so I can officially make some of your delish recipes! Which should I try first?! I’m thinking the macaroons or these cookie dough balls…

18. Katie says:

Chocolate covered bacon sounds so horrifying that I’ve become intrigued. I absolutely must try it and see how awful it is! My roommate is vegetarian and the only food she misses is bacon, I could be an awful person and find this disgusting snack, bring it home, and eat it in front of her. Although maybe it would just turn her off of bacon forever and I’d be doing a favour.

19. Ha! My sister and used to LOVE yogurt-covered raisons! Until one car trip when we ate about 20-too-many…….ewwww…..can’t stand the thought of them!

20. Cute new page, I love the addition!

21. GirlonRaw says:

Oooh cool new page. I haven’t stopped by for a while so I had better catch up!

22. Kelsey says:

ima check out that page right now love :) thanks! btw i dont mind being called a shrivelled up old little thing hahaha JOKING! raisins are the best.. basically u just called us condensed little bits of heaven covered in a sugar coated blanket of love..sounds good to me too! <3 xo

23. Marianne says:

Mmmm…chocolate. I’d probably try chocolate covered bacon once, just to say I’d tried it.

24. Jess says:

Great new page, girl!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

25. danielle_veg says:

Nice work maintaining your site, Katie! You are also cultivating a community. :)