Chocolate-Covered Everything

cdd2

Question of the Day:

If you could cover anything in chocolate, what would it be?

1. eatandrun says:

those chocolate fudge sanndwiches look to die for!

2. Aimee says:

Chocolate covered fingernails? You have the most HILARIOUS sense of humor! I was (ahem, AM) a big nail biter, so that sounds good to me!

3. Ilana says:

<3 If I could cover anything in chocolate, I would cover the WHOLE WORLD.

4. abby says:

i would cover… hmmm… well, i like your idea of everything. chocolate-covered everything :).

5. Inspired says:

I would cover FUDGE BABIES 🙂 🙂 :).
    In fact, why have I not already done that???

6. That happened to me yesterday, too! I kept posting and then when I looked at it, half of it was gone! Well- it all kept going into a picture caption..it took about 5 edits and a lot of “ugghs” to get it to stop haha.
    and I’d cover a peanut butter banana sandwich in chocolate. Oh man oh man. 😀

7. Bitesandbliss,
    I am so glad to know it wasn’t just me!! I was feeling very bullied!
    (Not that I’m happy it happened to you, too… but misery loves company.)

8. Katie says:

Hmmm, that answer could probably change every day…right now I have a hankering for salty/sweet, so maybe a chocolate covered potato chip?? Haha, that’s weird, I don’t even like chips, that just happened to be what my mind created right now. 🙂

1. Jasmine says:

I’ve actually made those before haha While delicious, it was a lot of work, and I think I’d rather just eat a piece of chocolate at the same time as my chips instead of trying to coat each one 😀

9. Sarahishealthy says:

I’d cover oatmeal. Oh wait, I already do! (chocolate peanut butter oats)

10. I would cover a pecan pie larabar in chocolate! They should probably come out with that flavor soon. Or I should just try to create my own!

11. Lindsey says:

How about… Chocolate-covered PB& J sandwich? Sounds good to me. Maybe, like, creamy PB and grape jelly between fluffy, “plain” pancakes, covered by a hard/stiff dark ganache. Interesting mix of textures and flavors.

12. Rick says:

i’d cover my wife in chocolate 😉

13. *Andrea* says:

i’d cover chocolate chip cookies in chocolate 😉

14. Damjana says:

I’m be chocolate-covered myself 😉 not dark chocolate though but milk chocolate. i heard it’s good for your skin!

15. Damjana says:

..once I bought cocoa shower gel..it smelled like chocolate indeed

16. Damjana,
    I have a bar of Mexican Chocolate soap! The only problem is that I want to eat it! 🙂

17. Leslie says:

Chocolate-covered mushrooms! Just kidding ;).
    I like the suggestion someone said of a pb sandwich. That sounds yummy!

18. Mary says:

Haha I like the fingernail idea. But for me, I’d cover chocolate in chocolate. You can never have too much of a good thing, right? 😉

19. Meg says:

“You deserve to eat what your body really craves”… love this! Its hard to think of anything I want to cover in chocolate that I haven’t already tried…maybe banana soft serve? Like a healthy recreation of a DQ dipped cone…that would be awesome!

20. Love your about the blog page!! You did an awesome job at showing people can eat stuff they actually LIKE and still have it be healthy…..I mean I’m sure as heck convinced by all that chocolatey goodness! lol

And if i could cover anything i think i would cover myself! jk..but not really 🙂