Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Bones, Bones, Bones

znyc 1735

znyc 1740

Henry says hello. He wants to wish all of you a happy Saturday filled with lots of naps in comfy chairs. Now, Henry bids you adieu. He is off to catch some more sleep (and try to convince CCK that worms do constitute a food group).

1. Cute photos of Henry! :)

2. Henry has such a simple diet! Bones, carrots, and worms….yummmm. Thanks, Henry..I’ll give it a try. 😉

3. conradvisionquest says:

awww, henry is so sweet looking. i wanna hug him.

4. lol, I see Henry loves the camera :)

Luxie and Ginger (my kitties) agree about the worms, but they think all bugs should be included!

5. My cats think that the lizard diet is good for them! They are not allowed outside, but they stalk the lizards in the back yard!

6. conradvisionquest says:

my dogs are vegetarians… they eat grass and rabbit poop.

7. Aimee says:

Oh Henry, you are a (vegan) ham!

8. Ahhh Henry!
    My dog eat my cat’s poop. Reading up on that subject it’s not uncommon for dogs to eat poop. Still grosses me out though.

When you wrote the bones title I actually thought it was going to be about food good for your bones.

9. Katie says:

Henry is the cutest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you girl!!!!

I will let you know how the sunwarrior protein is! Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. danielle_veg says:

Hah, I think that there is plenty of entertainment in this post! My dog, cute and sweet as she is, also indulges in a little poo now and then. We’ve learned to keep the kitty box out of her reach, but just today, she snagged a horse turd on our hike. Oh well, at least they’re herbivores!
    Henry is adorable!

11. Stefanie says:

Henry is a cutie. My cat loves to eat lettuce. She is so not the typical cat. :)

12. Lisa says:

Henry is sooo cute! These pics make me miss my papasan chair. I need to get another one!

13. Jess says:

Henry is ADORABLE.
    <3 jess

14. shesarunner says:

I think Henry and I could be best friends! What a cutie…love him!

15. That couch/chair looks soooo comfy!!!

16. GirlonRaw says:

So I am interested in changing my dog to an all vegan diet, is that what you feed your Henry? I know dogs can be vegan but cats cannot. But I need to spend some more time researching a doggie vegan diet. Your thoughts?

1. GirlonRaw,
      I wish I could say that Henry eats a vegan diet. But my parents–who pay for his food–wouldn’t approve, and he’s partly their dog too. I did get them to switch his food to the all-natural Newman’s Own stuff at least.
      When I start paying for dog food for my dogs, I most likely will feed them a vegan diet. At that point, you’ll have probably already done it, so I’ll be hitting you up with questions on how it works :).

17. maxinthegym says:

Awww! I just want to squish him!

18. Henry looks so so cute!! When my friend gave me a hamster some time last year, I didn’t have any hamster food (read: things like sunflowers seeds, nuts, etc) to give it, so I gave it whatever I ate. Which was soymilk, chocolate, banana nut crunch cereal, etc. My hamster really loved it…. until it promptly died two months later. :(

Lesson learnt: hamsters should eat hamster food and humans should eat… er, veggies and fruits! :)