Yesterday, I had the busiest morning known to man.
After a long run and a short breakfast, I went down to help at a food pantry (sorting cans and boxes) for three hours. Come lunchtime, my appetite was raging!
I quickly threw together some Ginger-Cashew Kale.
Ohmigosh Spaghetti Squash!
- 150 grams (about 1 an 1/2 cups) baked spaghetti squash
- 1 tsp good Dijon mustard (I love Whole Foods brand)
- 1 1/2 or 2 tablespoons mayo of choice, such as nayonaise (fat-free or regular) or Veganaise
- garlic salt to taste
- a little over 1/8 cup water
- (Optional: Sometimes I like to mix corn and/or chopped brussels sprouts and nutritional yeast into the squash)
Mix all the ingredients (except the squash and optional ingredients) in a cup. Then pour over the squash and stir. Add optional ingredients if you wish. Eat cold.
This morning’s been pretty busy too. I just now found out that it’s National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day. Seriously, how did I not already know this? I am a disgrace to the chocolate-covered world!
I’m celebrating with this recipe: Hot Chocolate Butter!
Question of the Day:
How do you plan to celebrate Chocolate-Covered Day?