Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

Healthy Cookies for Santa

Happy Christmas Eve, fellow chocolate chips!
(And peppermint chips too :).)

Yesterday, I highlighted a few of my Raw Christmas Cookies.
Today, it’s time for the baked cookies. Some are healthy, and all are vegan:

oatmeal crinkle cookies

Oatmeal Crinkle Cookies

chocolate chip cookie for one

Single-Lady Chocolate-Chip Cookies

vegan chocolate almond cookies

Chocolate-Almond Cookies

vegan chocolate chip cookies

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Vegan Chocolate Pixies

Vegan Chocolate Pixies

fondant snowmen

Sugar Cookies

Other Cookies:

Hmmm, I think I need to come up with some more cookie recipes. Before writing this post, I thought I’d posted many more than this. And I’m amazed I’ve never shared my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe, so hopefully I’ll get that up pronto!

Question of the Day:
Have you baked any holidays cookies yet this year?

I’m ashamed to admit that, after getting burned out with the Ex-Boyfriend Cookies, I have yet to bake a single Christmas cookie. Thankfully, Christmas isn’t over; there’s still time!

1. I haven’t baked any cookies unless my oatmeal cookie brancakes count? Though I have made raw “cookies” pressed into cookie molds – though they were more like health bars than cookies. Most of the time its more the idea of a treat than the actual treat that makes me happy.

2. Katherine says:

I haven’t baked anything because I can’t unfortunately. I am going to try to get some cookies baked before I go back to school though.
    Have you ever tried making a vegan chi cookie? I saw one in a store yesterday and it looked amazing, but unfortunately it wasn’t vegan.

1. LOL what’s a chi cookie? I tried to google it, but only got a lot of results for “chocolate chip cookies.”

1. Katherine says:

*Chai sorry
        I have never made one, so I don’t know what goes into it, but as far as I got from the person at the bakery they are cookies made with the flavoring for chai coffee. My mom tried it and she said it tasted just like the coffee with a little bit of a nutty taste.

3. Anonymous says:

The ‘Married Man’ cookie (i.e. The Single Lady Cookie) was a huge hit with my husband. If I bake a huge batch of cookies, he’ll eat a huge batch! This recipe is a great way to get a little something warm from the oven, without risking a messy kitchen and a big tush. Can I at ‘tush’ on your blog? Merry Christmas!

1. Ha! Married Man cookie. TOOOO cute!

4. I’ve baked wayyyy too many cookies. I don’t think anyone in my family ever wants to eat sugar or butter again!

5. i better get my bakin’ butt going!

6. Stefanie says:

I have been baking quite a bit this past week. I baked cookies for some friends and family. I still have to make the pie for my families dessert tomorrow..

7. I baked some quadruple chocolate ones this week… but looking forward to your pb ones! Have a really lovely Christmas x

8. Yum!!!!
    This year I’ve made double chocolate mint cookies!!!! =D

9. Those iced sugar cookies look exceptional! Some of my favorites!!

10. Heather says:

I baked 115 dozen, and still not finished. I still need to bake nut balls for my mom (their her favorite) and make a batch of homemade caramel for turtles. It’s a good thing I like to bake! Merry Christmas Katie!

11. Katie says:

Merry Christmas Katie to you and your family!! love you girl!! xoxo

Yum cookies!! We are making sugar cookies today!!! xoxo

12. I’ve UNbaked and dehydrated many, it’s sort of excessive 🙂 Merry Christmas Katie, you are loved!

13. I haven’t baked any cookies this year! Last year I baked hundreds and this year I’ve been visiting my mom and I just haven’t had the time or opportunity.

14. grocery goddess jen says:

I have baked a few cookies his year, some sugar cookies back in the day, but I overloaded on them and took a two week break! Last night I made some chocolate truffle cookie things and I’m going to make some Italian Raisin cookies, but that’s it for me! No need to over do it 🙂

15. Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) says:

“Hmmm, I think I need to come up with some more cookie recipes. Before writing this post, I thought I’d posted many more than this.”—

I think you have TONS already, my goodness, you have a zillion already!

But I know what you mean, sometimes i think ive posted tons, but really, it’s “only” 5. Which for me, I love choices and options and more and more…alas, my posts are novels..haha But I am trying to cut back, and have been!

Merry Xmas hon!!!

1. I thought I had so many more, especially healthy ones. I do have a lot of raw ones, but not true baked cookies! And lol girl, YOU definitely have a ton of ALL recipes :). Your recipe archives are amazing!

16. Alexandra says:

Of course there’s still time! 🙂 I just got done yesterday with sugar cookies, but I had planned on making ginger bread cookies, chocolate truffles, etc. At least I got one variety in, and if I can, so can you. 😉
    Merry Christmas, Katie!

17. melissa @ the delicate place says:

mmmm ya know i haven’t made the single girl cookie yet and i think i might have to try it today! it’s gonna be gingerbread flavored of course 😉

18. Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free says:

I am LOVING my raw cookies lately!!!! I just arrived in Arizona yesterday to spend xmas with my grandparents, and I went shopping for dates, walnuts, and cocoa powder, and peppermint extract! You know what I’m making for them 😉

19. Ilana says:

Considering I’m spending tonight and tomorrow alone (but I’m Jewish, no big deal for me!), I think I’m gonna have to give single lady cookies a shot!

20. Mary @ Bites and Bliss says:

Santa’s going to love any of these cookies!! 😛