Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Banana Pancakes and Tiramisu Fudge

Yesterday, the sun decided to show its face in Texas.

The night before, I’d resigned myself to another treadmill run. But as soon as I saw the sunshine, Mr. Dreadmill was stood up. Sorry, man. 😕

Seven miles, in 10-degree weather, through 5 inches of snow was surprisingly fun. No, really! The sun’s presence, combined with the wind’s absence, made it seem much warmer than the true temperature. And running through the snow provided a challenging, but low-impact, leg workout. In other words, it was fun because it was different; a change of pace from the norm.

The coldest morning runs yield the most-delicious warm breakfasts:

Banana Pancakes for One

(You get a “free photos” google image, though, because I was much too engrossed in my breakfast-eating to bother snapping pictures.) After breakfast, I did some “blog” planning.

raspberry mousse

Do you write blog posts every day?

Or do you plan in advance?  I actually do very little blogwork during the week. My time is spent with friends, schoolwork, cooking, running, etc. Instead, I like to do a lot of my blog writing on weekend mornings, when I have more free time.

And do you like lists?

Yesterday, I wrote out a list to organize myself for the next few months. Lists are soooo helpful to me. The only problem is that sometimes I can’t find a list, so I’ll start a new one. Then I end up with many, many lists floating through the house! 😕

Upcoming Blog Posts

As usual, I’m overwhelmed with recipes I want to share. So I’m asking—once again—for your input. The following is a list of recipes I’ve already developed, many of which are Valentine’s Day-themed.

Future Recipe Posts:
Which ones would you like to see first?

1. Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins
  2. Banana Bread for One
  3. Carrot Cake for One
  4. Curried Lentil Stew
  5. Gluten-Free Breakfast Pizzert
  6. 2-Ingredient Truffles
  7. Skinny fudge babies
  8. Healthier Chocolate Cake
  9. Secret Tomato Sauce or Soup
  10. Lavender Cream
  11. Chocolate Cashew-Butter Cups
  12. Chocolate-Raspberry Butter

(As usual, if there’s a recipe for which you just cannot wait, leave me a comment and I’ll quickly write it out for ya before the post goes up.)

And the upcoming non-recipe posts:

1. Blogging full-time…And my blog’s future. (I am so excited to finally share a little more about this :)!)
  2. Thoughts on the anti-vegan posts. (I know I’ve promised the post for a while, but to be honest… I’m scared to publish it! Especially in the past few months, my blog’s gained a much-wider following and I’m getting some amazing opportunities. I’m terrified of jeopardizing all of this with such a controversial post. In other words: coward!)
  3. Chocolate-Covered Giveaways
  4. The Blogroll. I haven’t forgotten it!

Ok, all that planning’s made me tired. I’ll leave you with a recipe from sweetie-pie Emily:

Vegan Tiramisu Fudge

Once again, a free photo. Wow, I’m lazy today. Tomorrow, I promise a recipe post. But which recipe? Well, that’s up to YOU! 😉

Tags: , ,

1. Zuzia says:

For me it’s a tie between Banana Bread for One, Curried Lentil Stew, 2-Ingredient Truffles, Skinny fudge babies, and Healthier Chocolate Cake. They all sound so good. I couldn’t decide!:p

2. Leslie says:

Is it strange that I’m actually MORE excited to read about your future as a full-time blogger than I am about any of the delicious recipes? Does that make me nosy? 😉

I’m just so excited for you. I like to live vicariously through bloggers like you or Tina or fitnessista who actually get to do this for a living!

That’s not to say I’m not really excited about the recipes as well. Especially that chocolate-raspberry butter, since I know you said earlier that it’s one of your favorite recipes to date.

1. abby says:

+1 to this!

you lucky girl! :)
      oh and also, i’m excited for the chocolate raspberry butter and carrot cake for one.
      or basically anything else you want to throw at us, because i’ve never met a cck recipe i didn’t like! :) :)

3. Lauren W says:

Carrot cake for one please!!!!!!!!!

4. Albizia says:

I’m a lazy blogger so I post only when I have too much spare time or when I am overwhelmed with emotions I must share to avoid bursting :) . I admire everyone who has the will and enthusiasm to write posts on a daily basis.

As for the recipes, I think I want to see almost all of them immediately but at the moment the banana bread and the lentil stew sound the most tempting.

5. Anne says:

Skinny Fudge Babies, Please!

6. CatK says:

banana bread please! (followed up by carrot cake!)

7. I say carrot cake for one! :)

I’ve never run in the snow before, but I do LOVE riding my horse in the snow so I can see why you liked the snow adventure! :)

And your banana pancakes look delicious (not that I’m surprised; I mean, honestly, ALL your recipes look [and taste!} delicious!) And some people don’t think that there’s any such thing as superpowers! Sheesh! Haven’t they ever heard of the Chocolate-Covered Power that you have? 😉

1. hehe it’s the chocolate, itself! That stuff is magical! 😉

8. Elle says:

skinny fudge babies please! and banana bread for one, that sounds amazing. :)

9. Katie I’m so pleased for you – you deserve it (whatever ‘it’ is)! And don’t be scared to be controversial. I like reading what you actually think of things, rather than what you think you should say…

I’d love to see skinny fudge babies and carrot cake for one! YUM.

I also just posted about my Coconut Fudge experience – AMAZING! (so thanks!)

10. Lisa C. says:

I’m with Abby: Carrot Cake and Chocolate Raspberry Butter. Not together, though ;).

11. carolinebee says:

hey girlie!! I’m popping back in to sayyy hi, ,so happy to be blogging again..i missed your face!! 😀 I love your recipe AND non-recipe posts…you always write so thoughtfully, and bring up controversial subjects in a fair way…..anyone who wants to get feisty can just go elsewhere 😀 xoxox

1. Awwww Caroline! I’m so excited to hear from you!! I’ve missed my sweetie friend! :)

12. Emily K. says:

Gonna hafta go with the chocolate raspberry butter. Cause I’m thinking that’s what the photo is of?

13. Alexandra says:

Oh, Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins, please!

14. Karine says:

Hi Katie,

I’ve discovered your blog a few days ago, and now I’m addicted to it! your blog is just so cool! Your state of mind, humor, recipes… I love it. Thank you so much for what you’re doing! 😀 I can’t wait to try your recipes! (Plus I’m trying to gain weight healthily and eat healthy treats with no added sugar and stuff too…)

Anyway. ^^’ (Of course) all the recipes’ ideas you’ve listed above seem to be great. If I had to choose one, I’d go for the Healthier Chocolate Cake or the Chocolate Cashew-Butter Cups. (One?) Or any sweet recipe that hasn’t any added sugar / stevia! :)

Take care.

1. Oh Karine, thank you so much for your sweet comment :). So nice to “meet” you hehe.

15. Aisatsana says:

Skinny fudge babies sound amazing!!! :) BTW, I wan’t to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. I’m not a vegan currently, but I still love veggies and vegan recipes!! Thanks so much for writing!

1. Thanks a bunch (of coconuts!), Aisatsana! :)

16. Kim says:

Ooh! Definitely the Gluten-Free Breakfast Pizzert! I’ve been experimenting with different flours since I discovered wheat and oatmeal were the cause of my feeling sick all the time. I’m desperately looking for new recipes to try!

17. Camille says:

Running in the snow seems scary! I would be sliding all over the place!

18. I’m interested in the curry lentil stew — I love your dessert/snack items but I’d love more “meal” recipes :) Oh and skinny fudge babies? Whatever that means sounds good to me!

I am not the most consistent blogger, but when I *am* — that I write blog posts in the afternoon and post them the following morning. Then I have time to add content, delete content, etc.

I am interested in your “controversial” post but I understand your hesitation. I think the fact that you are thinking about it and putting that kind of effort into it shows that you are not just flying off the handle — you want to write with care and I think that is wonderful!

19. Maria says:

Um wow, how can we choose??? Mean!
    Just kidding, Katie. I love your blog. It’s my favorite :). I’ll be interested to hear about blogging full time and about the controversial post!

20. Carrot cake for one and healthier chocolate cake!! Giiirl, you are killing me with all of these recipes, they all sound so good! Slash I think I know what one of those opportunities are girl, you gave me a hint in that email! Ahh I am so excited for you:)

21. AHH ok recipes 7, 8 and 3 are CALLING TO ME!! esp the recipes for one becuz i ride SOLO
    WHAT so excited for your news about your blogs future!!!!!!!

22. AND WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!! so honestly blog about whatever you want.. do one about anti-vegan blogs– we love to hear anything you say!! and make 😉

23. Rebecca says:

Healthier chocolate cake, banana bread and carrot cake for one :) also I love love marzipan, I made some a week ago :) I ate it plain.. no biggie

24. i don’t run outside unless it’s at least 25 out haha. you’re one brave southerner! excited about the news you’re going to share. i’d love to see:carrot cake for 1 and gluten free breakfast pizzert!

25. All the recipes sound good! I pick… the Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins. I’m excited to hear more about blogging full time and your blog’s future!

26. melissa says:

My brother lives in Keller and he too was excited about the sun. Instead of running on his treadmill he screwed sheet metal screws through a pair of running shoes and went for an ice run! He too said it was awesome because it was different…and as long as he didn’t stop change direction fast his 10 mile run was one of his best in a long time!

Living in Montana running on snow and ice is nothing new to me! Ya’ll are funny. And I don’t have to put sheet metal screws through my shoes!

1. Wow, your brother is cool! I had a ton of fun running in the snow, but I’m scared silly of ice. Too risky!

27. Brandi says:

Oh it’s so hard to choose. The curried lentil stew sounds delicious, but I absolutely love marzipan so I have to choose the Raspberry Marzipan Muffins!

28. Gina says:

Gluten-free breakfast pizzert, pretty please :)

29. Cindy says:

Please, please, please the raspberry, marzipan muffin! OMG that sounds so good! If you wanted to send it to me early….well…..I wouldn’t mind at all! 😉

1. Hey Cindy! I’m definitely planning on getting that one up before Valentine’s Day :).

30. My vote is in for the skinny fudge babies. I really wanna know what they are!

31. Jennifer JCD says:

Yay for running in the snow!! It’s so energising. Just be careful with the icy patches.

As for recipes, Banana Bread for One tops my list only because I’ve made a gazillion Cashew Butter 32C Cups and know how yummy those are. :)

Honestly, anything you post will be well received, even the anti-vegan controversy you mentioned. You are you, and your blog reflects that, and you are awesome so anything you post will be great. Keep it up!

32. Maya says:

Gluten-Free Pizzert!

33. Renée says:

So hard to pick one! My vote is on skinny fudge babies though 😀

34. Lindsay says:

Chocolate cashew butter cups please!!!!

35. Andrea says:

Ah you should just post what you have written, you could water it down a little if that’s what you think it needs, but if you feel like something needs to be said – blog it! :)

You can see the love of my life, sweets/desserts….I’d love to (need to :) ) see these posts:
    Skinny fudge babies
    2-Ingredient Truffles
    Chocolate Cashew-Butter Cups
    Lavender Cream
    Chocolate-Raspberry Butter

36. Lori says:

All your recipes are great so I can’t pick one!
    I totally hear you on the sun shining and no wind making the run much warmer than it actually was. I found it really peaceful running in the snow on Fri. And it was so nice to see so many kids out enjoying it!!

37. Lily says:

Carrot-cake for one! And the gluten-free breakfast pizzert, please!

38. Katie T says:

Carrot cake for one!!!!
    Oh, and your blog is awesome. I will love it no matter what you post. Just sayin’. :)

39. Looking forward to the upcoming posts! Especially the Carrot Cake for one – love carrot cake and your single serve muffins as well. 😀

40. All of those recipes sound delicious! Especially, the skinny fudge babies and healthier chocolate cake :)

I love lists and wouldn’t be able to prioritize things or remember what I have to do without them! I don’t do a blog post every day. I don’t always have the time to, plus I don’t want to write a lame post because I felt I HAD to post that day.

With regard to your controversial post, do it!! We all love your blog, so don’t feel scared to post it :)

41. Hmm, I’m gonna go with 2-ingredient truffles and skinny fudge babies! :)

And I LOVE lists, I’d be lost without them!

42. Tory says:

Banana Bread for One please!

43. Nicole says:

banana bread for one!! More ” for one’s” in general please!! This chick is on Weight Watcher and is re-learning portion control. :)

44. Nicole says:

oops. weight watchers.

45. OH MY GOODNESS WOW POSSIBLY A FULL-TIME BLOGGER?!?! THAT’S AMAZING KATIE!!! I know you didn’t actually say, but I’m so SO excited to hear where your blog is going! You deserve it because you are AMAZING! 😀

I have bookmarked those pancakes. They look delicious, as does everything you make! 😀 Oh, and I vote ‘Banana Bread for One’ or the chocolate cake, but they all sound so yummy! Can’t wait!!

Please post your controversial post! I love the ones you do! To be honest, I don’t think it’ll jeapordise anything, because you are always very thoughtful and balanced in your controversial posts. You never give just one side, or come across as accusational and attacking, which is one reason why I love reading your posts so much! Go for it girl! :)

1. Emma, you really are so sweet. I tell you all the time, but it’s true!

46. I wish that I could blog everyday, but school is the priority. :) . . . As for posting, I don’t plan my posts in advance either. I write about what inspires me at the moment.

47. Angie says:

I love your pizzerts but I’d like to see a post that has some red color in the food (red velvet cupcakes?) something for Vday with the color red is what I’d like

48. Vicki says:

Marzipan is pretty much my favourite thing ever, so Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins it is!!

49. Gen says:

Yum! Those pancakes sound amazing!
    All of your recipes sound delish! I can’t wait for the Banana Bread for one and skinny fudge babies(so I can eat even more! =P)

50. I would love to see Banana Bread for One!!

51. Devyn says:

Skinny Fudge Babies!
    Banana Bread for One
    Carrot Cake for One
    In that order! Yum I cant wait!

52. Hannah says:

I am curious about the lavender cream!!

53. Jenna says:

In order of most desired:

Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins (YUM)
    Healthier Chocolate Cake
    Banana Bread for One
    Secret Tomato Sauce or Soup

54. Ali says:

6, 7, 8!
    2-Ingredient Truffles
    Skinny fudge babies
    Healthier Chocolate Cake

Thanks! And good luck and congrats in advance!

55. ~Jessica~ says:

The full time blogger and the anti-vegan posts interest me the most, which is a little ironic given that you feel the latter threatens the former. You’re always so honest and even-handed though: whatever you post, I doubt it will jeopordize any commercial ventures or your integrity. If anything, it’ll prove your commitment to your causes and strengthen my belief that you’re one of the most fearless and ‘real’ bloggers out there.

In terms of recipes though, Skinny Fudge Babies and the GF pizzert appeal to me as someone with IBS that’s trying to get her eating under control!

1. To be honest, I’m more worried about ostracizing myself from my friends than losing any sort of business opportunity! I don’t want to come off as sounding like a holier-than-thou vegan, especially since that’s not how I am in real life at all! I don’t even know any other vegans in real life, and all the people I look up to (family and friends) aren’t even vegetarians!

56. Oooo, I wanna hear the tomato sauce recipe!! Can’t wait to see that one! :)

57. Wow, full-time blogging?! Sounds great, congratulations :-)
    Also sounding great are the fudge babies and the truffles!

58. Kathleen says:

Oh gosh girlie, how can I decide?!?!?! How about the Raspberry-Marzipan Muffins,
    Banana Bread for One, and the Carrot Cake for One. :)

59. I say…gluten free pizzert and info on your blog’s upcoming years! I definitely don’t blog everyday…mostly every other day. I need to plan! I always am putting things on my planner or else I get lost!

60. Freya says:

Banana bread for one!! Or the healthier chocolate cake (I’m curious!) :)

61. nadia says:

lavender cream please!!!

62. Mia says:

It doesn’t really matter which one you post first! I’m just excited to try them. I can be so lame lol. But I’d have to say I’d like to see the 2-Ingredient truffles first, if I had to choose.

63. Emily says:

I’m famous!! *faints*

1. I would’ve linked to your bloggie too, but it tells me it doesn’t exist!

1. Emily says:

I keep changing the name becasue I just can’t decide! For right now it’s because everytime I cook something my dad asks me if it’s “that tofu stuff.”

64. Carrot cake for one and skinny fudge babies! And I can’t wait to hear your non-recipe posts. Don’t shy away from the controversy — I’m sure whatever you’ve written is well thought-through and deserves to be said.

I don’t usually plan my posts ahead of time. I write them late at night so people see them the next morning, and I try to post 5 times a week. I’m always changing, though, and that’s just what works for me currently.

65. All of those recipes sound so good- I don’t care what order they are, as long as we get to see them all :)

66. Jessica says:

Either the healthier chocolate cake or gluten free breakfast pizzert!

67. Ilana says:

I’m slowly working on my return to blogging, including writing a bunch of posts in advance so I’m just ready to go.
    When it comes to lists, I write lists for everything but it gets so overkill because I begin to need lists of my lists!

1. Haha I visited your blog recently and was told to come back later ;).

68. What I want to see:

“And the upcoming non-recipe posts:

1. Blogging full-time…And my blog’s future.”

The post about anti-vegan/coward :) And it’s not a “good” post unless you’re a little scared to publish it. Some of my best posts, the ones that people have loved the most, I was sweating bullets to publish! That just means it’s gonna be a good one :)

And yes, i pre-write content to an extent. I never have Zero in my drafts. Always have a few things half done in there.

69. Fanny says:

Carrot cake for one
    Banana bread for one
    Secret tomato sauce!

70. Ann Claire says:

I vote for chocolate rasberry butter! I cannot wait to hear about your blogs future, please post about that soon!

71. Alyson says:

I’m pretty much certain that banana pancakes are my favorite type of pancake. :) They always remind me of the Jack Johnson song “Banana Pancakes” and that song makes me happy! :) And Tiramisu Fudge?! What kind of great idea was that?! I’m pretty sure it’s genius. 😉 Jussayin’.
    Much love, chiquita!

1. Alyson says:

Also, super jealous of your morning run! :) I wanted to this morning, but my hamstrings are still super tight since I’m getting back into shape again. :) I wanna work up to the bigger mileages! But, my boyfriend doesn’t want me to injure myself with all the ice and snow up here, so I guess I’m just going to be tackling the dreadmill until Grand Rapids decides to shed some sun on this winter wonderland! :)

2. lol I always sing that song when making pancakes too :).

1. Alyson says:

Really?! That’s hilarious/awesome! :) We are destined to be friends! 😉 Ahahahaha.

72. Julia says:

Banana bread for one sounds amazing!
    I can’t wait to see what’s in store for your blog in the future :)

73. bitt says:

what’s the non-vegan post? are you not a vegan anymore? confused.

1. No no, I’m definitely still a vegan :). I love it!!

1. bitt says:

ok, cool. if it’s controversial about animal stuff, i’ll have your back. i’ll defend animals to the end!

74. That does sound like a really fun run. I’m cool with running in that cold of weather as long as there’s no wind! That’s just brutal!

Can’t wait to see all the upcoming posts!

75. Raven says:

Banana Bread for one, definitely! I love banana bread, but it always seemed like too big of an undertaking to make my own.

76. Wow that list is seriously stacked! I find skinny fudge babies and banana bread for one perk my interest.

77. I say go for it and share your real thoughts … I doubt you will alienate many people..!

78. Skinny fudge babies!! I am a relatively new blogger so I have been blogging every day but I’m sure once my schedule gets a little busier I won’t be able to every single day. All the new posts look exciting!

79. I’d like to see the Gluten Free breakfast Pizzert

80. Samantha says:

I’m dying to see the banana bread for one, carrot cake for one, and 2 ingredient truffles.

81. Blogging full time? Hooray for you!

First post I want to see – gluten free pizzert!!

82. BroccoliHut says:

I’m voting for the Lavender Cream!

83. Jean says:

I don’t get the whole anti-vegan thing. Do they want you to come up with chocolate covered steak recipes? My mother-in-law switched to vegetarian decades ago because she hoped it would improve her health and help her lose weight. She was 5 ft tall and weighed over 200 pounds in her late sixties. Her blood pressure was uncontrollable and had been since her 40’s. She lived to be almost 91 and over the 30 years she was vegetarian, slowly lost most of her excess weight. She wasn’t even careful to eat a healthy vegetarian diet. I would describe her more as a Cookietarian and not in the carefully healthy way you do it.
    I have tried to be vegan instead of vegetarian but I am salicylic acid sensitive. That’s the active ingredient in aspirin which is also in most fruits and lots of veggies, almonds, spices, peppers. Also soy is a migraine trigger for me. I have found no useable dairy substitute except yeast flakes for cheese. Tofu is right out. I am very lucky that chocolate and cocoa are low in salicylic acid and are not migraine triggers for me. Yeah I’m strange. Ginger gives me tremendous migraines. Fortunately bananas are a fruit I can eat. I get a lot of good food ideas from your blog. You are helping me move a little closer to vegan.
    I love your entire list in any order.

1. Oh, sorry for being confusing! It’s not people posting mean things to me; it’s people who have posted negative things about veganism on their own blogs. I’ve just been planning my own response, with my thoughts on the whole thing. :)

1. Lise says:

Katie, why do you need to respond to posts on other blogs? I think you do a pretty good job showing a healthy vegan lifestyle on your blog, and isn’t that better than always having to be defensive?

Admittedly, I’m a vegetarian, not a vegan, but I’ve been meat-free for over ten years and if there’s one thing I learned, a smile and a shrug is sometimes the best response to a negative comment.

2. Lise,
        My post is not defensive at all. It’s simply offering my thoughts/views/experiences in relation to the topic.

84. Kalese says:

I vote for skinny fudge babies. I love your blog Katie…you have introduced me to so many new foods/ideas, most I would have been too scared to try. I just had the roasted cauliflower as “chicken nuggets”…totally awesome and to think I never gave cauliflower a second glance before. Thank you!!!

85. Lina says:

Ooo yummmm I would love to know how to make the gluten free Pizzert it looks soooo delicious!!!! <3

86. Tara says:

Hands down, raspberry marzipan muffins. I bet no one else will vote for this, but I LOVE MARZIPAN. I had it for the first time in Spain over the summer and I’ve been obsessed ever since.

Oh and I make lists like it’s my job. Like, multiple times a day. They’re all over the place, but they help keep me focused.

87. I’m intrigued by the lavender cream – it has my vote! I’m also glad to hear you talk about how you blog (and how you balance it with your life) as I’m new to it still. Thanks girl!

88. Taya says:

They all look so good! I’m really excited about the banana bread for one, though – I generally cook just for myself, and 1 serving recipes can be so hard to come by!

The healthier choc. cake is high up on my list, too: I’m always trying to find healthified alternatives for all the junky desserts my mom makes for the family!

89. Jos says:

I don’t write everyday either..just whenever I get a chance or idea in my head then I start to write a draft first then publish when I get a chance. I love listings! I did one last Sunday when I had so many cookings to do!

90. Natalie says:

Carrot cake for one!!

91. Elle says:

SKINNY FUDGE BABIES PLEASE!! (and equally healthy!)

and banana bread for one sounds awesome 😀

92. Please please please post BANANA CAKE FOR ONE!!!!! 😀

93. I vote Carrot Cake For One! 😀
    I had no idea you scheduled all of your posts – what a good idea! I think I’ll have to give that a try sometime.

94. Heather says:

Just found your blog, and I love it! I’ve added you to my google reader. Also, I vote carrot cake for one :)
    Take Care, and looking foward to reading more!

1. Aw, I’m so glad you found me, Heather! :)

95. Jennifer says:

The curried lentil stew! I love lentils and I love curry….I cannot wait to get this recipe.

96. HVL says:

I’d love to see your ‘anti-vegan’ response. There seems to have been an explosion of anti-vegan rants on the web (the ex-Vorocious Vegan springs to mind), with people saying that they were sick and ill till they ate meat/dairy then magically – instantly – felt better (which is a load of bull as, if that even happened, you’d need to digest it first!). There seems to have been a lot of support for the Weston A Price association too (disappointingly, HEAB seems to have bought into their rubbish about people needing animal fats to survive) – whilst they make good points about eating whole, unprocessed foods, their stance on saturated fats/cholesterol/animal fats and their views that vegans are all ill and sickly makes me SO ANGRY!!

97. Cat says:

I’m quite interested in your anti-vegan response post, but I certainly understand if you felt uncomfortable posting, so do whatever feels right to you. You were actually the person who influenced me to finally go almost completely vegan (although I don’t like calling myself one because I do wear leather and maybe 2-3 times a year I have fish sushi so I feel hypocritically calling myself something I’m not). I’ve felt so much better since switching my diet and mindset on animals, etc. and honestly I see myself going all the way soon, but I’m just not totally ready to give up that 2-3x a year habit I guess. You’re such an inspiration though and i truly enjoy everything you write about.

1. Aw thanks so much, Cat! And honestly, I think labels are silly anyway!

98. Raquel says:

Curried lentil stew, for me! 😀

99. Hi Katie! Like everyone else, I too am excited to hear about the opportunities coming your way!! Congrats!

I would actually like to see an anti-vegan post. I’m not vegan but this topic has really caught my attention recently and I would love to hear your thoughts! Please share. :) And as far as recipes go, I love anything chocoloate, so keep those coming!

100. Zoe says:

Oh gosh, lavender cream sounds like a dream! I can’t wait to see the recipe for that….yummmm.

101. Sydney says:

Oh! Skinny Fudge Babies please! Or the 2-ingredient truffles… They all look so good!

1. Sydney says:

Haha, sorry about the *really* late reply. I must have gotten lost looking at your recipes because I just realized this was posted back in February….my bad.

1. LOL no worries! I love comments on old posts :).

102. M says:

I’d really like to see rasberry-marzipan muffins and 2-ingredient truffles! :)

103. amy says:

Hi Katie, just a note on the link to Banana Pancakes and Tiramisu Fudge, The link that is supposed to go to the FUDGE BRINGS YOU TO OATMEAL…

104. carolyn says:

do you have a basic whole wheat pancake recipe up by any chance? i’ve been looking for one and figured you’re a good person to ask

1. Unofficial CCK Helper says:

I’ve used her blueberry pancake recipe and just omitted the blueberries–great!

105. Anna says:

Your recipes are amazing! I check online everyone + I would love to see the banana bread for one :)