My Little Chocolate Book

Red Velvet Pancakes.

That’s how I’ve decided to spend my Valentine’s Day. Unfortunately, the recipe won’t go up until Tuesday, since I haven’t had time to create a post.

There are still many Valentine-themed recipes I wish to share; can we just consider February Valentine Month? Upcoming recipes include: Red Velvet Pancakes, Chocolate-Raspberry Fudge Cake, and Chocolate Truffles. If you want to make any of these for Valentine’s Day, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll post a reply with the recipe.

Meanwhile, here are some Valentine-y recipes already posted–my little black book of chocolate-y recipes, if ya will:

vegancookiedoughdip

Coconut Melties

lavender cream

Lavender Cream Parfait

And of course…

pbbabiesnot2

Original Fudge Babies

What are you making for Valentine’s Day?
Or what are you planning to make this week, in general?

Feel free to leave links. You might inspire someone else!

Tags: ,

1. All of your chocolate recipes look fabulous! What would Valentine’s Day be without chocolate?
    I am going to make my husband chocolate waffles for breakfast. :-)

2. Since I have school on Valentine’s Day ( :( ), I won’t be able to make much. I’ll probably just make some sort of a red-colored smoothie using strawberries! But I really wish I could make one of your recipes. Actually, I wish I could make ALL of your recipes! :)

3. abby says:

katie! i’m making your fudge babies!!! :)
    happy valentine’s day!
    xoxoxoxo

1. Lisa C. says:

Hahaha Me too! But that’s not special for Valentine’s Day. I make them ALL the time anyway! This week, I’m all about the hot chocolate babies, but who knows what my favorite will be next week! 😉

4. Freya says:

i really, really want a slice of that mousse pie… maybe it could be a valentine’s treat to myself, seeing as no men are on the radar!?

1. The way I look at it:
      no men = more chocolate for us ;).

1. Jennifer says:

Love your philosophy!

5. even though I have a valentine I dont intend on celebrating it. I think V day is overrated. I do intend to go to town with some chocolate though, because chocolate ISNT overrated 😉

6. So it’s official then. February=Valentine’s Month. Yahoooo we can bake yummy treats every day with that as our excuse!! 😀 I can’t wait for your upcoming recipes!!! The pancakes and truffles sound AMAZING, and obviously you know how I feel about the raspberry fudge cake! 😉

7. Thanks for the Valentine’s Round-Up. I’ve been dying to make your vegan cheesecake and chocolate mousse pie. I need to make some more coconut butter ASAP! :-)

8. I’m all about raw raspberry apple sauce right now: http://wp.me/p16jDn-dT

Maybe I’ll try it with cherries to shake it up for V-Day. :)

That truffle oatmeal looks like the perfect way t start the day!

9. YOU ROCK- simply put. I’ve got coconut butter in the mail (I had to specially order it! why is coconut non-existent in this country?!) and i am jumping all over all your recipes once i make some coconut butter from it! SO EXCITED- bookmarking this page so I’m READY when it COMES!

10. YAY YAY YAY i just found out that once my order comes I can make the cookie dough dip! I have vegan cream cheese and choc chips coming!

11. Erika says:

How did I miss this cookie dough dip when you first posted it?!?

12. Im planning on devouring chocolate of any kind…=]
    And maybe make my husband some of these Sundae Pancakes…

13. I love your lavender parfait….looks pretty and droolworthy indeed…I need to get my hands on some agar-agar…

I made a batch of heart-shaped raw brownies for my guy….;-) Hope he likes ’em…

1. abby says:

haha if he doesn’t, i’ll take some! 😉 raw brownies sound sooooo good!

14. Gina says:

I wish I could make all of these for Valentine’s Day! But since it’s just me, myself and I, maybe I’ll pop a single lady cupcake in the microwave :)

15. I plan on making your raspberry truffle oatmeal for breakfast and later that evening after you posted the red velvet recipe, I want to make that! However…. even though they arent pink, I think I might also make my butternut tartlets with coconut butter icing just because they are so cute/delicious/healthy. It anyone wants the link, it is: http://wholewheatorbust.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/butternut-tartlets/

16. Jess says:

That sounds fabulous! I can’t wait for those red velvet pancakes. I’ll be having oatmeal (melted banana) tomorrow, and going to try the cookie dough dip, since i have some silken left over.

17. Leslie says:

I’ve made that cookie dough dip, and fell in love. So maybe I should make another batch. Mmmmmmm yeah, I think I should!

18. Brandie says:

I want to eat ALL OF YOUR pictures! Omg. Can you come cook for me? *giggle*

I’m making for the wee man’s lil party at preschool, and have been thinking of making ‘love bugs’ (courtesy of wing-it-vegan: http://wingitvegan.blogspot.com/2011/02/theyre-heeeere-vegantines-day.html) Aren’t they cute!? I love Mr. Grumpy Pants. That’s me this year HAhahahah!

Since I’m sick this weekend though, I may not get that ambitious :( In which case I’m going to make heart shaped vegan cookies with some all naturally colored pink sprinkles I found new at Whole Foods last week! Unlikely, but a possibility, is that I’ll be VERY ambitious and just do both Lol.

Happy pre-‘”Vegantine’s” Day everyone :)

1. I *heart* River! Her Halloween recipes are the cutest ever. She’s so freakin creative! :)

Feel better :( :( :(

19. These aren’t exactly for Valentine’s Day since I won’t be sharing them with anybody..but I do want to make some sort of cookie today! :)