Victoria’s not-so-naughty Secret

More Boobies!!

Remember our fun Boobies Discussion?

Leave it to Victoria’s Secret to glamorize bras. No longer must women choose between black and white. They can buy blue. Or red. Or pink polka dot. If you happen to be filthy rich, you can even purchase their Fantasy Bra. It’s only 15 million dollars.

What Victoria’s Secret did for bras, I am doing for chocolate.

raspberry chocolate

For our girls-only party, I made 32-C Chocolate Cups

…with raspberry filling in place of the coconut.

valentines day vegan

vegan godiva

Victoria’s Secret Chocolate Cups

• Chocolate Bar (I used PMS Chocolate)
  • Raspberry Jam OR smashed raspberries
  • Optional: You can add sweetener, if you use a 100% chocolate bar
  • Cupcake liners (Or just use a container)

Melt your chocolate, or make up a batch of PMS Chocolate.

Then scoop about a tablespoon of the melted chocolate (15g) into each cupcake liner, or spread it into the container. Scoop some jam or smashed berries on top, then add another layer of chocolate. (Or, for a lazier version, just stir the jam/berries into the chocolate and forget about the layering.) Stick the liners in the freezer or fridge to harden.

Click for a Step-by-Step Photo Tutorial.

chocolate raspberry

Favorite Chick Flicks?
And what are your favorite things to do with girl friends?

Last night’s “girls-only” party was so much fun. (Not surprising, given dessert!) Obviously, there was nail painting, and obviously there was wine. For dinner, the girls ordered Chinese take-out, and I blended in with a Chinese-ish stir fry. We had an indoor picnic, then played “Would you Rather” (Sample question: Would you rather have breast implants made of Nerf or Play-Doh?) and watched Miss Congeniality.

Question for all the male readers (I know you’re out there!): Have you ever been forced to sit through a chick flick? Or girls, have you ever forced your guy friends (or dads) to sit through one? I made an ex-boyfriend watch Bridget Jones’s Diary once, and I’m convinced he secretly liked it. Every time we got together after that, he’d ask, “So, do you wanna watch that dumb, girly movie again?”

Speaking of guys, want to see my Valentine? He’s a Hottie!

Tags: , , , ,

1. I love the idea of raspberry filling in those chocolate cups – YUM. Happy Valentine’s Day, Katie!

2. abby says:

haha i remember the boobies discussion! that was so fun. i loved reading everyone’s responses on that one.
    and something else i love is chocolate and raspberry. these look so yummy, like chocolate godivas!
    but only two ingredients?!?! 🙂 🙂 🙂
    that’s why i love you! your recipes are so simple but awesome!

1. Erika says:

Oh wow, I remember those chocolate-raspberry jellies! They were my favorite of all the Godivas. I’m giving these a go for sure. Thanks, Katie!
      🙂

3. Chocolate and raspberry is one amazing combo! When we do girls nights, we play wacky games and eat lots of dessert =] It get’s pretty crazy =]

4. Tulika says:

Watching chick flicks is the best!! And so relaxing! Love the chocolate cups…so innovative!

5. My favorite thing to do with my girl friends is eat dessert & catch up while watching a chick flick in comfortable clothes (e.g. sweats or pj pants)! 🙂

Happy V Day!

6. Lisa C. says:

I love Miss Congeniality!
    You think I’m gorgeous. You want to date me. You want to kiss me… 🙂

7. I think i’m gonna need me some of those, today!

8. eatandrun says:

These look amazing! Love the photography :).

9. Valerie says:

We’re huge fans of your coconut butter cups, as well as the peanut butter version. But I think you might have hit a new level of genius with the raspberry idea. I’ll make them today (I have all the ingredients!) and let you know how they turn out. Happy Valentine’s Day, wonderful Katie!

10. Sarahishealthy says:

Oh I’m making these!!!!
    My favorite chick flick is Pride and Prejudice. I could watch it a million times. Oh wait, I probably have!

11. Jennifer JCD says:

Sounds like a great party!! I see you are continuing with the raspberry diet from last week. Yum!
    My husband likes ‘Pretty Woman’, and that’s pretty girly. He’ll endure an occasional girly movie. There are a few more he may secretly like. 😉

1. Yes ma’am! I dunno… I got on this raspberry-chocolate kick and now don’t want to stop. I haven’t yet posted the BEST chocolate-raspberry invention: raw chocolate-raspberry fudge cake. I still need a name for it, I still need to find words worthy of its deliciousness, and… I can’t seem to stop eating it long enough to get a photo! 😕

12. Eric Jaffa says:

I haven’t been forced to watch a chick flick, but I did watch “Bridget Jones’s Diary” once by my own choice.

I didn’t like it because I didn’t think that the main characters were a good couple. After he said to her near the start of the movie, “You smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish,” I felt they weren’t right for each other for the rest of the movie.

1. I agree! I think the producers were reaching. She was far better-matched for Hugh Grant.

1. Melissa says:

But BUT COLIN FIRTH!!! *swoon*
        I don’t care that he’s nearly as old as my dad. I still would be allll over that. 😉

13. Holy yum–I have to give these a try!!

For girls nights, I love the simple dinner + drinks + catching up! 🙂

14. Albizia says:

First of all, Happy Valentine’s Day, Katie! It’s a very sweet day, doesn’t it? 🙂

I’ve tried making 32-C cups with jam and they taste really great but I don’t like the way they break when you take a bite. Have you found a way to avoid this or is it for this reason that there are no pictures showing the filling?

I could watch chick flicks all the time. I love them and I actually watched the sequel of “Bridget Jones’s Diary” yesterday but since I made my best guy friend go with me to the cinema to watch “High School Musical 3”, I haven’t been in a mood to torture anyone else. I still feel guilty 😀 .

1. Confession: I actually wouldn’t know how they break if you put jam in the middle… I followed the “lazy” alternative I wrote about in my recipe ;).
      How do they break? Like they’re too hard? Or they crumble? I’m curious now, to see if I can figure out why!

1. Albizia says:

Layering things with different consistency is a pain in the a**. I do my best to make them pretty and in the end they fall apart when one takes a bite. The problem is that coconut butter and peanut butter harden in the fridge and jam doesn’t. Maybe the lazy alternative is really the best choice 🙂 .

15. This reminds me of the raw raspberry ganache cake I had yesterday!! Yum:) Happy valentine’s day girl!

16. Inspired says:

Your photos just keep getting prettier and prettier!
    But the recipes have ALWAYS been delicious. I think I might have to jump on this one. It seems to easy not to! 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day!

17. I’ve been wanting to make chocolate cups forrever!! Good thing I finally bought a big bag of chocolate yesterday for just such an occasion. 😉

18. I love watching Pride and Prejudice…it is the ultimate chick flick! Enjoy your day Katie!

19. bridget jones’ diary is hilarious! of course he secretly liked it 😉 sounds like you had a fun girls night! chick flicks make my heart happy. i’m such a sap!

20. Those look incredible. I just ripped into some chocolate some students gave me – ::sigh:: I love Valentine’s Day!