10 Minutes to Raw Lasagna?

Guess what…

I have a Cake Batter Milkshake idea!

Lemme play around with the recipe a little, and hopefully I’ll be ready to post something delicious in the next two weeks. For now, how does one get raw lasagna in 10 minutes?

Easy: Call ahead and order it to-go, from Bliss Raw Cafe.

bliss dallas vegan

Raw Lasagna

Okay, so that’s a cheater answer. One of these days, I’m going to have to figure out how to make my own raw lasagna. But for now, as a lazy college student, this is just so much easier.

zucchini lasagna

Spending Saturday morning shopping in Dallas left no time to prepare lunch.

No prob: I just hit up my local fast-food joint, Bliss Raw Cafe.

raw vegan lasanga

McDonalds got nuthin’ on this meal. Winking smile

A few hours later, I kept it real raw, by snacking on:

vegan-chocolate-peanut-butter-fudge_thumb

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge

Normally, I try to vary my diet, and that includes snacks. But I think I’ve eaten this fudge every single day for the past week (or two?). Hey, at least I’m choosing different flavors. That counts as variety, right??

What are your favorite snacks?

Other current favorites of mine (they change all the time) include kabocha mousse, cookie dough homemade Larabars, and peanut butter on apples.

Tags: ,

1. That lasagna looks delicious! I’ve never even heard of “raw lasagna” before.
    My favorite snacks are raw veggies and hummus, apples and nut butter, Larabars, yogurt, and string cheese. 🙂

2. Disturbed says:

Grapefruit is like my one and only snack. I love it.
    Though right now I am enjoying Purely Decadent Cherry Nirvana vegan ice cream. So freaking amazing. Speaking of which, I am so excited about the new milkshake recipe. Hopefully I can eat/drink it-calories still freak me out even with me recovering so I have to take small steps.

3. Jennifer JCD says:

I just blended up some frozen mango with a splash of orange juice and it made the nicest yummiest mango sorbet for snack. Another favourite in our house is sauteed broccoli with a little hot sauce.

4. Freya says:

I’m a sucker for yogurt and cereal – dull but delicious! Or black bean brownies, from Happy Herbivore…I LOVE them 🙂

5. Gen says:

That lasagna looks yummy!!!!!
    My favorite snacks are granola bars, bananas w/ pb, and green monster smoothies! =D

6. I wish I had that cafe by my house! 🙂 I am a hummus snacker. Anything I can find I dip it in hummus! It’s an obsession lol

7. Wait I would love love love to have a raw restaurant nearby! Unforch the only one I’ve been to was in DC:(

My favorite snacks are fruit with almonds/almond butter, hummus and raisins in a bowl, homemade Katebars, and veggies with hummus! Oh and tons of raisins duh:)

8. i see NO problem whatsoever about eating fudge everyday…
    raw lasagna sounds AMAZING– and im extremely curious as to how they make it..!
    my fav snack.. OBVI a banana with pb… and well.. one is sitting in front of me RIGHT NOW.. how convenient!

9. Änne says:

Currently there´s nothing better than a nice cup of black tea with oatmilk and one of my huge fat chunky chocolate cookies I made a few weeks ago…luckily I was wise enough to make lots of them 😉

1. Did you make enough to send some to me, through the internet screen? 😉

1. Änne says:

The cookie is on his way 😉

1. Oh my gosh, CUTEST email ever! You are so sweet. And the recipe looks delicious too. Thank you so much for thinking of me :).

10. Hannah says:

ooh wow that looks so good! it must be great to be near a city for variety. Are there many vegan restaurants in Dallas?
    snackers I’m currently loving are definitely raw carrots and any kind of nut butter; I’ll eat it on anything.
    I’m super excited to try your Banana butter and I’ll have to let you know how it goes : )

1. There are! Surprising, huh? Well, ok, it’s not like NYC… but this is Texas we’re talking about–Cattle Country–and yet there’s even an entirely-vegan store here now. More and more “vegan-ness” is cropping up here every day :).

11. My fave snacks are fruit + almond butter, protein ice cream :), and cereal. When I’m at work/on-campus I typically pack a protein shake or larabar type of snack!

Btw, that raw lasagna looks amazing! I’m tempted to recreate it!

1. Please do! And then post the recipe so I can make it ;).

12. Albizia says:

We don’t have such a place so I have to find my own alternative of McDonalds. I don’t follow any snacking patterns but I think I mostly snack on fruit, fiber crackers, banana chips and nuts. Keeping it simple 🙂 .

13. Jean says:

I hope you will share the lasagna recipe soon, looks wonderful and I’ve never had anything like it. Will be planting lettuce and spinach soon, later tomatoes and basil, what else do you think I’ll need?

1. Pistachios and pine nuts! It has the best pine nut-pistachio pesto filling!

14. Mmm, that looks so fresh and juicy 🙂

Favorite snacks of mine include popcorn and fro yo. Simply the best, for me

15. Picky Nicky says:

If I had that fudge lying around, I’d be eating it everyday too 🙂
    Because the sourdough bread that I buy comes in such small slices, I like to make nut butter sandwiches as snacks! It’s so good 😀 Sometimes I add figs, or fresh fruit slices inside!

16. Stefanie says:

The lasagna looks really good. My favorite snack right now is mushrooms topped with hummus. 🙂

17. Gina says:

Cake batter milkshake?! Cake batter = LOVE!
    Can’t wait for the recipe 🙂

18. Kabocha mousse?! That sounds amazing!

Lately I’ve been turning snack monster on a baggie of homemade trail mix I made. Just a mixture of Kashi Go Lean, pretzels, raisins, almonds and sunflower seeds…ok and maybe I threw in a handful of chocolate chips too! Gotta have balance right?

19. Lisa says:

mmm fav snacks? chocolate chocolate chip muffins 🙂 🙂 and i really love yogurt & granola parfaits. oh, and big scoops of peanut butter from the jar, of course :p

20. That lasagna looks delicious! I sometimes have the same cheater answer 😉

My favorite snack is 7 grain toast spread with peanut butter or coconut butter and chocolate chips … or fruit!!