Happy Pea-ster??

To my fellow veggie lovers…

Happy Pea-ster!

Sorry for the lame joke; I couldn’t resist!

peaster

Above, a funny lil Africard.

Happy Easter (or, to my non-Christian friends, happy Sunday). Now, go sign off your computer and eat some peas… but only if they’re chocolate-covered! 😉

Tags:

1. *Andrea* says:

what a cute card! you’re so artistic 🙂 Happy Pea-ster to you!! I probably will not be eating peas, but definitely a chocolate bunny!

2. haha, ewww chocolate covered peas!! A happy easter to you as well!

3. Samantha says:

Happy Easter! I just wanted to say I made your carrot cake muffin/smoothie morning (thoroughly adapted) but it was amaziiiiing! I love your blog, if you want to check it out here’s the link! http://flavorator.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-breakfast-idea.html

Wishing you a great day,
    Samantha

4. aHAHAHAH love it
    and the fact that you made the card…???
    skillful INDEED!

5. Happy Pea-ster to you too girl!

6. HAPPY EASTER KATIE!!!! have a blessed day full of joy 🙂

7. Lisa says:

lol… i can only imagine what chocolate covered peas would taste like. nasty. hahah
    BUT, i can finally eat chocolate again! thank goodness lent is over 🙂 🙂
    HAPPY Easterrrr to one of my fav bloggers!! 🙂

1. Awwww! This made me smile so much! Chocolate hugs to you! (But not chocolate peas hehe)

8. Jojo says:

haha, cute card <3
    And happy Easter, Katie!

9. What an adorable card!!

And happy Easter, lovely Katie!!! I hope it’s as wonderful as you deserve!

*HUGS* 😀

10. Stefanie says:

Happy Easter to you too. That is a cute card.

11. J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) says:

Happy Pea-ster Easter, Katie!! I <3 veggies 🙂 Chocolate covered peas actually don't sound too bad. I'd try them. 🙂

12. Little Bookworm says:

Love the Africard – so cute! 🙂

13. Stephanie says:

Happy Easter, Katie! That card is just too cute. Is it weird that chocolate covered peas sound delicious? Like seriously, I’d eat that up in an instant.

14. Kimberley says:

haha too cute! however– peas and choc is something I definitly dont think I would ever try haha

15. Happy Easter Beautiful!

16. Jess says:

very cute; i can’t really pig out today; but brunch was good.

17. Cute!! Happy Easter my lovely lady!!

18. Albizia says:

Happy Easter to you, too! But I’m gonna concentrate on eating sweet Eastern bread 🙂 .

19. haha too cute!!! Happy Easter darling!