Fudge Mommies?

Hi Fudge Babies!

Today’s post focuses on Mothers’ Day recipes, for all the Fudge Mommies out there! Speaking of which, don’t you think we need an actual recipe called fudge mommies? (Maybe a brownie?)

I’ll have to work on this. After all, fudge babies need mommies too, right?

Here are a few recipes that remind me of Mothers’ Day:

sberry cake1

Strawberry Shortcake (for one!)

berry

Blueberry Muffin Bowl

serendipity-hot-chocolate

Frozen Hot Chocolate

cbd

Healthy Krispy Kremes

pizza cake

Dessert Pizza Cake

chocolate chip cookies

Not Guilty cookies

pancakes-cookies

My Pancake Recipes

I could list about a million more, because basically all recipes are good for Mothers’ Day… as long as said recipes are made with love by someone other than the mother, herself!

Have you made any Mothers’ Day plans yet?

My mom sometimes reads my blog, so I can’t say anything about mine!

1. Looking at these, I wish I was your mom! LOL!

I am taking my mom to brunch and I bought her a ridiculously decadent cheese basket. Random – but momma is a hard-core foodie. :)

2. Jennifer JCD says:

My mum is coming home from holidays on Mother’s Day so we’ll probably do our usual Mother’s Day stuff next weekend – a brunch made of waffles, loads of fruit, and some chcolate. We top it off with a few board games and watch Mum’s favourite movie, pretty Woman. It’s a fun day. The inlaws have a meat-fest barbeque that we reluctantly attend. It’s the same thing every year… but I’ll whip up a batch of something supper yummy and make them all wish they chose vegan food instead. Hehehe…

3. Emily says:

I won’t be home on Mother’s Day but I will definitely be baking my little heart out when I get home later in the week! I can’t wait to try a bunch of recipes. Frozen hot chocolate looks amazingggg!

4. I’m going to make a point to spend time with my boys for mother’s day! I may have to chase them around outside, but that’s ok too! Have a great weekend Katie!

5. Charissa says:

That’s funny, I just did a vegan superfood fudge post on my site this morning…looks like we had the same idea! But then, we both always prefer everything bathed in chocolate…so what’s to be expected! 😉

6. McKella says:

I won’t be able to see my mom on Mother’s Day :( BUT I am working on an awesome present for her. She’s wanted me to make a collage of a beach to put in her beach-themed living room, and I’m finally making it! It’s huge and it looks awesome and I’m way excited to give it to her when I do see her!

7. Cute post! I will be seeing my mother next weekend.. but we have some fun things planned..including mani/pedis!

8. Awww I just love your recipes. Too bad my mom lives to far away because I cannot make these for her. Luckily I’m having brunch with my brother and fiance. Perhaps I’ll make them somethin!

9. Karla says:

Zucchini bread always reminds me of my mom. Our garden was always overflowing with zucchinis growing up. I need to find a gluten free recipe to make for her!

10. Lenna says:

Nice post, it is a good reminder that the Mother´s Day is coming:) Unfortunatelly I won´t see my mom on that day, we live too far from each other, so my only plan is to call her and wish her all the best, maybe send her a homemade card:)

11. Oh goodness, I am so behind on thinking of a mothers’ day gift. I’m going to visit my family for dinner at their house but have been too busy to get or make a card or gift. My mom always says she doesn’t want anything, but I’d feel like a bad daughter showing up empty-handed!

12. Everything looks wonderful!!! My husband and I are both working around 13 hours on Mother’s Day, but we’ll see my mom the following day. :) Hope you and your mom have a wonderful day! :)

13. I’m not seeing my mommy this year, but she at least got a little gift to let her know I’m thinking of her. Perhaps I’ll let her guest post on my blog…??? By the way, found your site from your PB Fingers guest post. Good lookin’ stuff you’ve got here! : )

1. Aww I’m so glad you found me! Chocolate hugs, Tiff! 😉

14. Holly @ The Runny Egg says:

We usually go out to eat with my parents for lunch and then we stop by Jason’s mom’s house and then his Grandma’s house — just to sit and chat for a while. We’re lucky that we get to see our families quite often, but it is still nice to see them on “their” holiday!

15. Alex@Spoonful of Sugar Free says:

Oh gosh, I keep trying to think of things to make for my mom, but I can’t think! Plus we will be driving all day on Mother’s day (not much of a mother’s day, eh?)….I think I will just bake her a bunch of treats to take on the road!

16. i LOVE when you do these recipe round-ups, because i feel like i get all caught up in case i missed anything! wooo! :)

17. Jeska says:

Mother’s Day in the UK was over a month ago now, and I was panicking so badly that I had got it wrong and it was NOW and I needed to buy things xD

On Mother’s Day I cooked for my Mum :) I made her vegetable curry with rice and a raspberry chocolate mousse, and bought her a DVD to watch eating it. She seemed pleased. :) xx

18. Your momma is so LUCKY to have such a lovely daughter as you! Not to mention one with such talent in the kitchen!!! I hope any future Mini Emmas turn out like you :)

And I am hopefully making your cookies TOMORROW!! SO jazzed!! 😀

19. Stephanie says:

On a splurge day, I am going to DOMINATE that frozen hot chocolate!

20. Mariah@ Apples"N" Oats says:

yay so excited to make some of these for my mama