Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls

CCK’s version of a Chinese proverb:

She who has cookie dough is never alone.

There are two explanations for this. One: if you have cookie dough, your friends will all want some too, and thus they will gravitate towards you. And two: even if your friends do not come running (which, by the way, means you have super-odd friends), you’ve still got cookie dough to keep you company!

raw cookie dough balls

Above, a delicious batch of Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Babies.

My friends were all busy yesterday, so I made new friends. Chocolate friends. Healthy and sugar-free cookie dough balls that taste exactly like way better than cookie dough Larabars.

If you have not tried this recipe yet, I highly recommend it!!

cookie dough balls

I devoured my new friends.

Without remorse.

Yeah, maybe you don’t really wanna be friends with me. 😕

cookie dough babies

Mmmm my friends are so yummy: Cookie Dough Babies.

And soon…

pbbabiesyum_thumb

The babies need siblings: Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls

Questions of the Day:

Do you ever like to have “alone” time?
What do you do when you’re alone? Read, go for walks, do yoga…

I love my friends; I really do. And they come over a lot. But sometimes, I just want to be by myself, relishing the quiet and not feeling like I have to entertain or talk to anyone!

The Healthy Dessert Blog:

What do you think of my blog’s new header???

I’m still experimenting, so it may change again. I’d love to hear your honest opinions :).

Tags:

1. Love the new header!! Running is a good alone time activity for me 🙂

2. katie says:

Love the header and love the new title! SO true on that girl!

Love u!!

3. I am a big fan of alone time. I usually like to go for walks with my Ipod. It clears my head.

4. Tara says:

I love the new header! I noticed it as soon as I clicked on your blog. It’s so cute!!
    I really like having alone time. I was at cross country camp this past week and didn’t really know anyone, so it was refreshing to just chill by myself when i had down time. By the end of the week I was really looking forward to chatting with my family though!

5. Lisa Fine says:

The new header is super cute!

And I think a good snack makes good company when you want some downtime, or when everyone is busy.

Hope you’re having a good weekend!

6. Simple and sweet– Love the new header!

I do like alone time. A lot. I usually bake, run, read, study,surf the net… and most importantly think alone (I never seem to able to think in the presence of other people). I may sound like a loner, my mum has criticised me for it as well, but really, its something I really enjoy 😀

7. VeggieGirl says:

I like “me time” (alone time) in the mornings – gives me a chance to wake up, do some stretching/yoga, and get ready for the day.

LOVE the header!

8. Lisa says:

liking the new header! you have such a fresh face!! (that may sound weird…but its intended as a compliment LOL)
    I like alone time, but only for exercise and pampering myself. like I like to take bike rides alone, and do my nails alone. other than that, I like to be with friends ALL the time. the more the merrier!! 🙂

9. I live out the boonies so I have too much alone time. I spend time blogging, cooking, hiking in the woods with the pup, doing yoga and doing homework during the school year (I do school part time).

10. Amy says:

I like your new header!

I like to have “alone” time. In fact last night, I had some alone time and I made your Banana Bread for One! I added chocolate chips and they were delicious! Soo easy to make!

Also I did yoga, watched a show on TLC, and planned my itinerary for my upcoming trip to London!

11. lovelove the new header! excellent proverb btw 🙂

12. hi! love the new look. love your blog even more. im seriously obsessed 🙂

13. Lilly says:

love the look!

14. Aja says:

I love the new header.

I have too much alone time and I use it to watch tv, or J-Dramas on YouTube, write, blog, sleep, bake, etc.

15. Amber K says:

As an introvert I CRAVE alone time. Social events take a lot out of me and I need time to decompress.

To be honest, I barely notice headers. I didn’t even know you had changed it until you mentioned it!

1. Haha I’m the same… maybe because I have google reader!

16. Megan says:

I do like your new header! You look so pretty! (Not that you didn’t before!) The description is very fitting too. I made some pancakes this morning that reminded me of you. Whole grain with coconut extract, fresh diced peaches and cinnamon, topped with homemade coconut butter (thank you CCK), MORE peaches, and cinnamon almonds! I have also made the strawberry pancakes many times since you posted them! 🙂

1. Um yum! Just one thing… why didn’t you invite me to breakfast??? 😉

17. hippierunner says:

I just bought dates so now I can make these! Awesome!

18. The new header looks great! No, really it does 🙂 I very much enjoy my alone time but only really early in the morning. I get up and hang out with my morning coffee and read before the hubby and dogs get up. It’s quite peaceful

19. The new header looks great! I’m glad you’ve found your “niche” 🙂

20. Dakota says:

Is the new header the reason why you didn’t make a post yesterday? :D:D

1. Haha no… it actually took about three minutes this morning. I was just busy yesterday… I am gearing up for a huge post on Tuesday, so I needed the extra time :).