Like me on Facebook for updates on delicious recipes!

Starbucks Frappuccino Fudgsicles!

Hi chocolate-covered espresso beans!

Ick, I tried a chocolate-covered espresso bean once. It was not good.

Almost broke my tooth! And I hate how coffee beans—especially flavored ones—don’t taste as yummy as they smell. Chocolate-raspberry coffee? Snickerdoodle coffee? They sound good in theory…

In reality, I’d much rather have Snickerdoodle Pancakes.

Maybe with one of these babies on the side:

coffee popsicle

Inspired by this Starbucks copycat recipe: Healthy Frappuccinos.

These coffee popsicles are like Starbucks on a stick!

frappuccino pops

You don’t need popsicle molds for these! :)

Frappuccino Pops

(Makes 4 popsicles)

• 1/2 cup yogurt or milk of choice (or full-fat canned coconut milk)
  • 1/2 cup Silk creamer (see link below, for lower-calorie option)
  • 1 tsp instant coffee (such as Mt. Hagan)
  • 1 1/2 nunaturals stevia packets or 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
  • Feel free to add some chocolate syrup, for a mocha pop

Mix all ingredients in a cup, then microwave 30 seconds to dissolve coffee. Stir, then pour into popsicle molds (or paper cups!) and freeze. For the richest flavor, use only creamer as your liquid. Or you might even experiment with full-fat coconut milk. Or nondairy yogurt?

View Nutritional Info

As a fun alternative, try freezing this recipe in an ice-cube tray for coffee-flavored ice!

frappuccino pops

Question of the Day:

What desserts would be fun to put on a stick?
Cheesecake on a stick? Brownies? Pumpkin Pie?

Do you remember my Cookie Dough Lollipops?

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Cinnamon-roll-on-a-stick, oatmeal-on-a-stick, sushi-on-a-stick, carrot-cake-on-a-stick, larabar-on-a-stick, waffle-on-a-stick… EVERYTHING should be on-a-stick, … makes them so appealing, so delicious-looking and portable 😀 I wish it were possible to put a pancake on a stick haha. I need(!!!!) to buy my Popsicle mold!!! 😀

1. You don’t need a popsicle mold! You can use paper cups :).

2. Yum! Blueberry pie on a stick?!

3. Nikita says:

Yummmm, Starbucks on a stick! After a sleepless night (thanks snoring hubby and hyper cat!), that sounds heavenly.
    I’m thinking cheesecake on a stick sounds pretty amazing.

1. Agreed! Cheesecake on a stick sounds about perfect right now 😀

1. Ditto. I never used to be a fan of cheesecake – but now I get it :) It would kind of be like a cold ice cream treat too I imagine…

I noticed your switching servers? Who are you switching to and from?

2. From a shared server with bluehost to my own server with servint.

4. Jen says:

Why is everything more fun on a stick? It’s a funny concept, but so true! I’ve seen a lot of cheesecake bites on sticks before, but never a vegan version. I would say go for that, or carrot cake on a stick! You can never go wrong with carrot cake.

5. Molly says:

just stop it… this is too good to be true. i’m in love. :)))) HOLY YUM!

6. Gen says:

Yummy!!! Looks like the perfect treat for summertime!

7. VeggieGirl says:

Blondies on a stick, please!

8. Tricia says:

Ah, I love chocolate-covered espresso beans!
    And I also love starbucks frappuccinos 😉 now I can make tgem without the jittery sugar high

9. Yum great idea! I love cake pops. What about fudge on a stick? :)

I don’t get chocolate-covered coffee beans either, what a waste of chocolate.

10. Yummm! I love the coffee that has been sneaking in here and there! With the business of school starting, the coffee will be much needed!
    Cookie dough on a stick! :)

11. Hey Katie! I’m not a fan of chocolate covered espresso beans either 😛 bleh! But this sound delicious! I need to get my hands on some instant coffee:)

12. Lilly says:

oh jeez, I totally forgot about those Starbucks frozen frapaccino bars, I used to love the mocha ones! do they even still make those? Well, who cares anyways, yours sound much better of course :) Okay, so I just googled it… and they stopped making those frap bars, they were dairy (of course) with sugar being the third ingredient after skim milk and milk, so basically: yours ROCK! :)

1. I remember those too! Can’t believe they discontinued them… they were really popular, back in the day!

13. Brownies on a stick sounds pretty tasty!

14. Amber K says:

As long as it is at least gluten-free, I will eat it on a stick! Everything sounds delicious.

I love the way Snickerdoodle and Gingerbread coffee SMELLS. Then again I like how coffee smells in general, but the taste is HORRIBLE. I am so glad I can’t handle caffeine, because I’m certainly not missing out on anything when it comes to taste!

1. Hee ME TOO!!! I love the way coffee smells but can’t handle swallowing/tasting it at all! I usually add very little instant coffee or add in coffee emulco/paste found in baking supply shops 😀

15. Lauren says:

Totally making this today!! YUM! Just the perfect pick me up-of course! 😀

16. A layered cheesecake on a stick sounds perfect. :)

17. Gloria says:

Frozen key lime pie on a stick.. Dipped in chocolate! It used to love walking around Key West on a hot day with one of those babies

18. Ellen says:

I’m loving the idea of pumpkin pie on a stick. How about a chocolate-peanut butter cheesecake on a stick, dipped in chocolate chips and frozen? Just dreamin’….;)

19. I’m opposite! I think chocolate covered espresso or coffee beans are the way to go! I don’t like the taste of coffee but love the smell and think the bean actually tastes like the smell.. mostly :) those pops look to DIE for!!! Yahooooooooo!

20. Omg this looks sooooo good! I am sure these are ridiculously creamy and delicious!!!! I need to get some popsicle molds ASAP!

21. Oh yeah these look stellar!

I often joke that I like to have a little coffee with my flavored cream (from Baileys Irish Cream nonalcoholic to Coffeemate Vanilla..and no, they’re not vegan to the So Delicious Vanilla one which is vegan) but I LOVE flavored coffee creamers…mmmm, good.

So I would be all over these!

Any anything on a stick is just more fun to eat from cakepops to lollipops <–posting about those today later on.

22. Most people think lemonade or ice cream is the best summer time treat, but I think they are forgetting about iced coffee! Iced coffee pops – even better! Crack on a stick! lol

23. Mmmm you come up with the BEST ideas Katie!! This reminds me that I had a dream about us eating popsicles together a few days ago haha!! Sorry I think my Katie obsession has gone a little too far now! 😛

1. Why wasn’t I invited to this dream??? 😉

24. You don’t love chocolate-covered espresso beans?! Oh my oh my. They’re so good! Crunchy little beans of hyper-filled goodness. Me and a friend went through a bag of them in one sitting once – I was bouncing off the walls for hours, but it was totally worth it. Just like I’m sure these would be :)

25. Sarah says:

These look amazing, now I just have to work out what a good alternative to silk creamer is in England :-)

26. Mellie says:

I love Starbucks! These look awesome! And they’re so much healthier AND budget-friendlier.

27. Jennie says:

Oooh this looks fantastic! I’m always looking for ways to make frappuccinos last longer! Anything peanut butter on a stick related would be lush I’m sure :)

28. Yay I can see your server now! :)
    Or site, whatever you call it.
    Pickles on a stick are fun…and I’m pretty sure they make choco covered pickles, if you wanna jump into that 😉

29. Just about anything on a stick is OK w/ me! (Well, not meat on a stick, but that shouldn’t be OK w/ anyone – ha ha.)

I’m totally trying this or the ice cube trick. Love, love, love your idea for the Frappicino fake-out. I’ve tried using ice, and it just doesn’t work. I’m totally trying the ice cubes – and now maybe the paper cup trick.

Thanks for the great ideas :-)

30. These sound fantastic! I have a knack for thinking anything with coffee is a breakfast food…I can see these being eaten at 6am. No big deal.

31. Tara says:

I thought my morning cup of coffee was nice to wake up to — this is just that excitement x 1000. Such a cute and fun idea! I wonder if it would be possible to make bread pudding on a stick.. that would be awesome!

32. Marianne says:

Hmmm…food on a stick is fun, but I always claim that they best way to improve food and make it more fun is to make a dip for it. Who doesn’t like dipping food into something that makes it even more delicious? Plus you get to play with your food!

1. Agreed! It’s way fun to play with your food. Can’t let little kids have all the fun :). Also, I think there needs to be a vegan fondue restaurant… hmmm, maybe there already is. I should google it.

33. I just made these today and they were great!!! I can foresee an addiction… lol

1. I’m so excited you already made them!!! :) :)

34. Ashley C says:

How did I not think of this?! Its like frozen coffee on a stick!! nom nom nom :) oooh and pumpkin pie on a stick sounds delish!!!

35. Laura says:

I actually tried chocolate covered espresso beans and LOVED them – maybe you got a bad batch? They aren’t healthy for you at all but they are SO delicious and addicting :)

1. I don’t know… I think I didn’t like how HARD they were! I like chocolate raisins better… and now I am craving chocolate raisins. Mmmmmmmmmmm :)

36. Robin says:

these sound much more than delicious. i love starbucks frappuccinos, but they are way too over-priced (especially around here, 0.50 cents + for soy milk, what?!). luckily i might just have found an alternative.

1. I guess we should be happy they even offer soymilk now as an option… but yeah, I’m miiffed at the fact that it’s more too. I mean, they use Silk, which isn’t more expensive than regular milk (I don’t think it is, anyway… lol I can’t say I really know how much milk costs, though!)

37. Hey cheesecake on stick sounds great! If anyone have come up with the recipe please do share it, I so so love cheesecake! I’m thinking of making my own version as well, I think caramel cheesecake will be a nice flavor. Anyways, I’ll be back to share if ever I come up with something. :)

38. I made this with low fat evaporated milk instead of the creamer and it was AWESOME. thank you picture here:
    made with your paper cup idea and chopsticks instead of Popsicle sticks 😀

1. Chopsticks?! Oh that is an AWESOME idea!
      P.S. just checked your super-cute photos. Love them!!

1. Hee thanks! 😀
        Just to update you, I tried these with yogurt instead of soy creamer. They weren’t as good as the previous batch because of a slightly sicky taste the yogurt gave them. (Only slightly, so it wasn’t enough to deter me from finishing them :D) I think I’ll try coconut milk for the next batch! 😀

2. Aww you’re like my little taste-tester! Love it! :)

39. Felicia says:

Speaking of desserts on a stick, I’ve been dying for a healthy cake pop alternative! Any ideas?

40. Rk says:

Great recipe. Just made these. Yum!!