Starbucks Frappuccino Fudgsicles!

Hi chocolate-covered espresso beans!

Ick, I tried a chocolate-covered espresso bean once. It was not good.

Almost broke my tooth! And I hate how coffee beans—especially flavored ones—don’t taste as yummy as they smell. Chocolate-raspberry coffee? Snickerdoodle coffee? They sound good in theory…

In reality, I’d much rather have Snickerdoodle Pancakes.

Maybe with one of these babies on the side:

coffee popsicle

Inspired by this Starbucks copycat recipe: Healthy Frappuccinos.

These coffee popsicles are like Starbucks on a stick!

frappuccino pops

You don’t need popsicle molds for these! 🙂

Frappuccino Pops

(Makes 4 popsicles)

• 1/2 cup yogurt or milk of choice (or full-fat canned coconut milk)
  • 1/2 cup Silk creamer (see link below, for lower-calorie option)
  • 1 tsp instant coffee (such as Mt. Hagan)
  • 1 1/2 nunaturals stevia packets or 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
  • Feel free to add some chocolate syrup, for a mocha pop

Mix all ingredients in a cup, then microwave 30 seconds to dissolve coffee. Stir, then pour into popsicle molds (or paper cups!) and freeze. For the richest flavor, use only creamer as your liquid. Or you might even experiment with full-fat coconut milk. Or nondairy yogurt?

View Nutritional Info

As a fun alternative, try freezing this recipe in an ice-cube tray for coffee-flavored ice!

frappuccino pops

Question of the Day:

What desserts would be fun to put on a stick?
Cheesecake on a stick? Brownies? Pumpkin Pie?

Do you remember my Cookie Dough Lollipops?

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Cinnamon-roll-on-a-stick, oatmeal-on-a-stick, sushi-on-a-stick, carrot-cake-on-a-stick, larabar-on-a-stick, waffle-on-a-stick… EVERYTHING should be on-a-stick, … makes them so appealing, so delicious-looking and portable 😀 I wish it were possible to put a pancake on a stick haha. I need(!!!!) to buy my Popsicle mold!!! 😀

1. You don’t need a popsicle mold! You can use paper cups :).

2. Yum! Blueberry pie on a stick?!

3. Nikita says:

Yummmm, Starbucks on a stick! After a sleepless night (thanks snoring hubby and hyper cat!), that sounds heavenly.
    I’m thinking cheesecake on a stick sounds pretty amazing.

1. Sylvia (My Attempt at Balanced Living) says:

Agreed! Cheesecake on a stick sounds about perfect right now 😀

1. Baking N Books says:

Ditto. I never used to be a fan of cheesecake – but now I get it 🙂 It would kind of be like a cold ice cream treat too I imagine…

I noticed your switching servers? Who are you switching to and from?

1. From a shared server with bluehost to my own server with servint.

4. Molly says:

just stop it… this is too good to be true. i’m in love. :)))) HOLY YUM!

5. Gen says:

Yummy!!! Looks like the perfect treat for summertime!

6. VeggieGirl says:

Blondies on a stick, please!

7. Tricia says:

Ah, I love chocolate-covered espresso beans!
    And I also love starbucks frappuccinos 😉 now I can make tgem without the jittery sugar high

8. Yummm! I love the coffee that has been sneaking in here and there! With the business of school starting, the coffee will be much needed!
    Cookie dough on a stick! 🙂

9. Hey Katie! I’m not a fan of chocolate covered espresso beans either 😛 bleh! But this sound delicious! I need to get my hands on some instant coffee:)

10. Lilly says:

oh jeez, I totally forgot about those Starbucks frozen frapaccino bars, I used to love the mocha ones! do they even still make those? Well, who cares anyways, yours sound much better of course 🙂 Okay, so I just googled it… and they stopped making those frap bars, they were dairy (of course) with sugar being the third ingredient after skim milk and milk, so basically: yours ROCK! 🙂

1. I remember those too! Can’t believe they discontinued them… they were really popular, back in the day!

11. Brownies on a stick sounds pretty tasty!

12. Amber K says:

As long as it is at least gluten-free, I will eat it on a stick! Everything sounds delicious.

I love the way Snickerdoodle and Gingerbread coffee SMELLS. Then again I like how coffee smells in general, but the taste is HORRIBLE. I am so glad I can’t handle caffeine, because I’m certainly not missing out on anything when it comes to taste!

1. Hee ME TOO!!! I love the way coffee smells but can’t handle swallowing/tasting it at all! I usually add very little instant coffee or add in coffee emulco/paste found in baking supply shops 😀

13. Lauren says:

Totally making this today!! YUM! Just the perfect pick me up-of course! 😀

14. A layered cheesecake on a stick sounds perfect. 🙂

15. Ellen says:

I’m loving the idea of pumpkin pie on a stick. How about a chocolate-peanut butter cheesecake on a stick, dipped in chocolate chips and frozen? Just dreamin’….;)

16. Jen says:

Why is everything more fun on a stick? It’s a funny concept, but so true! I’ve seen a lot of cheesecake bites on sticks before, but never a vegan version. I would say go for that, or carrot cake on a stick! You can never go wrong with carrot cake.

17. I’m opposite! I think chocolate covered espresso or coffee beans are the way to go! I don’t like the taste of coffee but love the smell and think the bean actually tastes like the smell.. mostly 🙂 those pops look to DIE for!!! Yahooooooooo!

18. Aine @ Something to Chew Over says:

Yum great idea! I love cake pops. What about fudge on a stick? 🙂

I don’t get chocolate-covered coffee beans either, what a waste of chocolate.

19. Mmmm you come up with the BEST ideas Katie!! This reminds me that I had a dream about us eating popsicles together a few days ago haha!! Sorry I think my Katie obsession has gone a little too far now! 😛

1. Why wasn’t I invited to this dream??? 😉

20. You don’t love chocolate-covered espresso beans?! Oh my oh my. They’re so good! Crunchy little beans of hyper-filled goodness. Me and a friend went through a bag of them in one sitting once – I was bouncing off the walls for hours, but it was totally worth it. Just like I’m sure these would be 🙂