Sign up for NEW free healthy recipes - Currently over 300,000 subscribers!

The Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Pie

P.S. Thanks to all who now follow me on Pinterest!

What if I told you that in less than ten minutes, you can make this homemade chocolate fudge pie:

Don’t let the healthy ingredients fool you! This rich chocolate pie is so luxurious and so decadent it turned even my health-food-hating boyfriend into a believer. I swear by the recipe for parties and holidays... It does not disappoint! Full recipe:

What if I told you that this chocolate fudge pie is…

• Dangerously rich and delicious
  • Much healthier than it tastes – and lower in calories!
  • Did I mention it only has 6 ingredients?

Warning: If you bring this chocolate pie to parties, people will devour every last chocolatey bite. And then they’ll realize they’re about to choke from gobbling it up so fast they forgot to stop and breathe. Sounds intense… but don’t worry. If you make this, you will never bring it to a party.

You won’t want to share.

Chocolate Fudge Pie - Don’t let the healthy ingredients fool you! - This chocolate pie is so good it turns even people who claim to hate healthy food into believers... The recipe does not disappoint! @choccoveredkt

The ultimate “does not taste healthy” dessert.

Even my health-food-hating friends like this pie. Actually, I don’t know a single person who doesn’t! If you’re looking for a healthy dessert to bring to a party that does NOT taste healthy, this is the dessert to bring.

Well, maybe this pie and the Deep Dish Cookie Pie.

tofu chocolate pie

My friends say it’s a tie. I say this pie wins.

chocolate pie

vegan chocolate cream pie

Today is my birthday! Someone suggested I should take the day off from blogging. But that’d be no fun. You know what would be fun? Sharing one of my absolute favorite recipes in the whole wide world!

The Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Pie

Print This Recipe 4.92/5

• 12.3 oz silken or firm tofu (I highly recommend Mori-Nu silken-firm for no aftertaste)
  • 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 2 tbsp milk of choice
  • scant 1/8 tsp salt
  • 8 to 10 oz chocolate chips (about 1 1/2 cups or more)
  • 2-3 tbsp sweetener of choice (If you are used to less-sweet desserts, you can omit)
  • optional: extracts, flavorings, or liqueurs
Total Time: 5m
Yield: 8-10 slices

Carefully melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave – google how to melt chocolate), then throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth. Pour into a pie crust if desired. Fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. It’s also firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken.

I promise you, everyone will rave about it, and no one will believe it has tofu!!

nutrition facts button

Link Of The Day:

chocolate coconut banana bread

Gooey Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. msdramateacheraldy says:

Happy Birthday!!! I love birthday cake, no candles (you realize how many germs can be transmitted by someone blowing over a cake). Yellow cake, chocolate frosting.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

2. Nikita says:

Happy Birthday!!! I agree, dense, fudgy always beats out fluffy, airy cake.

3. Nicole says:

Happy Birthday!! May your day be filled with lots of laughter, joy, and CHOCOLATE!!

4. Gen says:

Happy Birthday!!!
    That pie looks delicious!

5. Jenny says:

Happy Birthday! Echoing what everyone else had said… but have a WONDERFUL [hopefully chocolate-full and chocolate-covered] awesome day. 😀

Can’t believe you blogged on your birthday! Just goes to show how dedicated you are. Amazing. Thanks for posting and sharing!

(Have to agree about pie crusts, too. Actually, I don’t like pie. I don’t like warmed fruit! Crustless chocolate fudge pie though? Mmm… sounds and looks delicious.)

1. Hahaha I love blogging so much… my least favorite days are the ones when I take a day off!

P.S. Yes! Fruit NEEDS to be cold!!! All fruit. No exceptions! 😉

6. Jennifer says:

Happy Birthday, Katie!!!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day today–You deserve it for all of the happiness you bring to other people!

7. Eric Jaffa says:

Happy Birthday.

The pie looks tasty. I re-tweeted your tweet for this post.

1. Thank you, Eric. That means a lot to me!

8. Elle says:

Happy Happy Chocolatey Birthday to YOU!

9. Happy birthday, pretty girl! This looks like an excellent way to celebrate.

Red velvet is my b-day cake of choice. 🙂

10. Happy Birthday!!! Cake is literally one of my favorite foods in the whole world (second only to ice cream), but my mom stopped getting us birthday cakes when i was about 8 or 9! Now I’ll go get a cupcake!

11. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! This pie looks so good!!!

12. Shelby says:

Happy Birthday Katie! 🙂

The next holiday in my house isn’t until the beginning of october…but who can wait that long?! I’ll make up an occasion just to have this pie!

13. Sarah says:

Happy happy birthday! quarter of a century, eh? 🙂 Congrats!
    I am actually a cake person, I’d totally go for a traditional layered birthday cake any day, or rather, year. hehe. Your pie looks pretty fantastic though. I don’t like normally like gooey (yeah, I know!), but I think it’s an irrational fear that the goo comes from raw eggs. So knowing this has no eggs solves that problem.
    Plus it just looks so delish! I need an excuse to make this. Dinner party? I should plan one now…

14. glidingcalm says:

mmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds delish, Katie!!

15. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a very chocolate-y day 😀

16. such a gorgeous fudge pie- extra fudgey judging by the texture! i hope you like my surprise birthday shout out to you on my blog. I wanted to celebrate your special day because you have been such an amazing person to me <3 Happy Birthday! xoxo <3

17. Ashley says:

This looks so delicious! I always love making my birthday cake– red velvet:) I especially love making them as cupcakes!

But this chocolate pie may just need to be made for a special occasion… I know I can find one here somewhere:)

I’ve never had tofu, with the exception of it being in a banana bread recipe. Does it affect the texture of the pie? And where, I know this sounds like a crazy question, but where do I find tofu at?

Thanks and have a great birthday!!

1. Silken tofu is a great stand-in for heavy cream! Hmmm… at a regular grocery store, I can sometimes find Mori-Nu in the natural food section (it’s shelf-stable). At Whole Foods, it’s usually in the Asian section (and sometimes in the gluten-free section too). If you go to google images and search “mori nu” you can see what you’re looking for :).

1. Ashley says:

Ah okay! Thank you! I’ll definitely be making a trip here in Reno to Whole Foods soon– I’ve been staying away from it for the past week or so because of Burning Man!
        I turn 25 in January! I can’t believe it, haha. Thanks for the help! I can’t wait to try this recipe:)

18. Fran M says:

Happy, Happy Birthday! Amazing looking pie! Next birthday…I will have to try chocolate pie instead of cake!

19. happy 25th!! you deserve the best, enjoy!! xoxo

20. Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is a great one! That chocolate fudge pie looks incredible… I’m not a fan of tofu, but I’m still convinced I’ll like it after looking at the photos and other ingredients. The face that it’s a “healthy” version is a big plus too! I, personally, am not a big fan of traditional cake, but I always celebrate with SOME sort of dessert!