Help! I’m turning into a _______________!

A hilarious card from one of my friends:

chocolate chip birthday

I could not stop laughing at this card!!

(Except the card-makers got it wrong. It should say Katie’s chocoholism.)

Personalize this card: what food would you dress like?
A giant pumpkin? A jar of peanut butter? A stalk of broccoli?!

1. That card is awesome!

Glad you had a great birthday! And a great post birthday breakfast! 🙂 I have to make that…

I’m not sure what food I’d dress as… either a really chocolate fudgy brownie or a lemon bar.
    I know, complete opposites. 🙂 But love them both!

2. Shannon says:

I love peanut butter so i’d dress up as a peanut butter jar..yep! 🙂

3. Allie says:

YES to dessert for breakfast 😀 And happy belated birthday! Maybe I’d dress as a bowl of oatmeal, but I feel like that would be horribly unflattering…

1. LOL! Well it couldn’t look much worse than that chocolate-chip hat. Then again, wait… it’s mushy, white oatmeal. Maybe it could ;).

4. Hahaha that card was great! I would def. dress up like chocolate too!

5. Lori says:

Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a fantastic one!!

6. Barb says:

happy happy belated birthday! I’m so glad you had a wonderful day! My breakfast was also delicious, and paired with one of your recipes – frappacino ice pops!

7. haha, that card is hilarious! I love ones like that!! The food I would start do resemble is coffee!

8. Glad you had such a bomb birthday! That card and breakie rocks 🙂

9. ahaha that is great, and so appropriate! And its great that you can eat your pie for breakfast, just shows how healthy it truly is to be able to start your day with it!

10. ID DEFS b a jar of peanut butter NO DOUBT!… im guessing… a hot drink!

11. Gen says:

What a cute card!!! 😀 I’d definitely have a jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams on there! 😀

12. Is tomorrow’s recipe…some sort of pumpkin spice latte??

Judging by my WIAW I should be turning into banana soft serve! Soon it’ll be a can of pumpkin puree though!

13. AGREED! My mum ate leftover cake from her birthday the day after too! I’ll be a fluffy sweet yeasted bun YUM! You DESERVE to be the luckiest girl in the world. 😉

14. Love that card!! How perfect for you 🙂 Perhaps a Halloween costume this year??

Fingers crossed that tomorrow’s Starbucks inspired recipe is Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!! Can’t wait to get one for lunch .. well, with lunch 😉

1. Oh. my. pie.
      That is brilliant, Liz! I am totally doing that!!!

15. Ashley says:

Just like the card– chocolate all the way:)

16. Bree says:

I would dress up as a dessert pizza…preferably a chocolate chip one…AHH!!!! Now I want to make one..haha. That should be your next endeavor ;P

Glad you had an awesome birthday! That card..is epic haha.

1. Bree says:

OH MY GOSH! I can’t believe I haven’t seen that!!

17. Molly says:

Happy late birthday! and I’m going to have to guess maybe your take on a pumpkin spice latte? I sure hope!:)

18. bitt of raw says:

happy birthday! you deserve some time off. i have a question: your feed is not showing up in my mobile google reader. last post was when you said you moved. do i need to resubscribe or it is just a glitch with the reader (highly possible). thanks!

1. Oh no! That does not make me happy… I am worried now that it’s like that for other people.

I think it can be fixed though, if you clear your cache (go to “internet options” and clear all cookies/history/etc). Apparently you should do that anyway, every now and then, to get rid of cookies and help your pages load faster.

If you try it, will you let me know if it fixes the problem? I’d be really interested to know, because I am not tech-savvy at all, and that’s the only thing I can think of!

19. Jennyb says:

I’d dress as a beetroot – i’m addicted to purple!

20. Kim says:

Honestly? I would dress like an artichoke 😛

And I admit I haven’t got round to making that awesome-looking chocolate pie because I spent too much time fooling around making other things with my new Magic Bullet! I finally made dressing that has the texture and flavour of Little Creek dressing! Still a little thick but it makes a nice veggie dip at this point.

Happy (belated) Birthday!

1. wanda says:

Came across this blog searching little creek dressing…
      Was wondering if you would send me the receipt for your dressing?
      thanx