Do you want to be a taste-tester for Chocolate-Covered Katie??

You won’t get to taste this:

banana peanut butter

That is a jar filled with my famous Banana Butter.

I already know it’s good!

banana butter

Food Styling Tip:

You can buy all sorts of cute mason jars at craft stores like Michaels. I found this jar for $1 and have already used it for these photos and for the Pumpkin Peanut Butter.

Glass jars seem to photograph really well, because they reflect light. Plus, they’re not just for decoration—at the moment, my jar is storing chia seeds. *Ends mason-jar sales pitch*

Do you want to be a taste-tester?

There are just not enough hours in the day, and I get tired of trying different variations of the same recipes all the time. I know you all are busy, so instead of asking for a big commitment, how about this:

I’ll ask for testers on a case-by-case basis. You can choose to make just the recipes that sound good to you. Make one, make two, make none, make them all… there are no obligations. Smile

For the first round:

Here are the following recipes for which I need testers:

• Molten Chocolate Cake for One
  • Vegan Cheesecake
  • Hot Apple Crumble Bars
  • Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread

If you’re interested in being a tester for any of the above, just leave a comment below, saying which recipe/s you’d like. I’ll email you the recipe and further details. (And if you get the recipe and aren’t interested, you can simply delete the email. As I said, there are no obligations. This is all for fun!)

Tomorrow’s agenda: a chocolate version of these treats.

1. Anna says:

I would love to be the taste tester for the vegan cheesecake :)

2. whitney says:

Ohhh pick me! I want to try the cheesecake! :) But you should already know that all of your recipes are fabulous!

Whitney

3. ME! ME! I WANT! *calms down*. Can I taste-test : Molten Chocolate Cake for One, Vegan Cheesecake or Hot Apple Crumble Bars??? They sound awesome! 😀

1. But I want to taste test Molten Chocolate Cake for One the most!!! 😀 Can’t try too many because of my exams! :-(

4. Sarah says:

Man, that would be a dream, lol. If only I had more time. Maybe you could send me all the leftovers so I could “taste test” them. 😀

5. Kerstin says:

woohooo! I’d go for the Vegan Cheesecake and the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bread if you need me ;^))

1. Peanut butter lover says:

I’ve been playing with a few vegan cheesecake recipies lately, including your secret veggie one, so I’d be very interested to see what your new recipe is going to be like. I’d also love to taste your molten chocolate cake, thankfully for one or I’d eat the all day I’m sure! Or the peanut butter cookie dough bread please!

6. Sam says:

Awesome! They all sound so good…I would love to try out the Hot Apple Crumble Bars!!! For real. yumm.

7. How cool!! I am excited for anything chocolate :)

8. Bekah says:

i would love to be the tester for the peanut butter cookie dough bread!! That sounds amazing!!

9. Desiree says:

Would love to try vegan cheesecake or peanut butter cookie dough bread! Yum!!

10. I will be a taste tester for the hot apple crumble bars!! 😀

11. Amy W says:

I’m up for any of them!:D

12. On my way to check out the banana butter! Mmmmm! …Looks pretty dreamy!
    I’ll give peanut butter cookie dough a try for you! …only for you would I do this though, it’s not for me at all 😉 (or if you need anything else, I’ll give it a try for you too)

1. Hahaha I wouldn’t want you to torture yourself ;).

13. I would love to taste teste the hot apple crumble bars or the pb cookie dough bread! I make your treats for my family every sunday night and receive rave reviews! Luckily since I made them, I get to eat all the leftovers:)

14. Danielle says:

I would love to make the hot apple crumble bars. (or anything else you need testing!) :)

15. Lauren says:

I’d love to try either the pb cookie dough bread or the molten chocolate cake!

16. Albizia says:

Molten Chocolate Cake for One is something I can’t resist. I am ready to try a new recipe if I can find the products :) .

17. Kim says:

I will test the molten chocolate cake and peanut butter cookie dough bread. and you should come up with a peanut butter version of the chocolate molten cake. Mmmm

18. Elise says:

I’d love to be a tester 😀 I’ll try them all!

19. Jordan says:

If there is a microwave version of any of these, I’d be all for it! I’m in a dorm with no kitchen, so an oven is sort of out of the question, unfortunately.

20. Sophie says:

i would LOVE to test a recipe!!!
    especially the vegan cheesecake or chocolate cake for one!